Post-Verdict: KC not seeing parents -KC refuses visit with CA on Fri 7/8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iorny would be ca killing ica. That is all.

<modsnip>

What's done is done.

Caylee is in a much better place than we are.

Casey is not going to be tried for the same charges. Ever. Again. It's. The. Law.

Instead of being sad and outraged, let's focus on the other missing people out there....

I'm ready for the throwing of tomatoes....

Kyron Horman

Gail Palmgren

There are so many missing people....no one missing person is more important than another...those two are just what I'm focusing on right now...

Well, I think they will put her in for "grief counseling" because of the horrific "abuse" by her father and brother, of course! Oh yeah, and that pesky little "snot head" that tragically accidently died by somone else's hand.

I am being very very, very sarcastic by the way. :sick: The DT knows she is bat **** crazy and are probably scared of her. She doesn't think there is anything wrong with her. That is the way sociopathy and narcissism works. Everybody else is wrong, not her.

OMG, not the grief counselor again! :floorlaugh: Perhaps Casey is as we speak planning a new career in musical theater. :D

Well I'm just dang sorry Casey won't visit with mom. But come on!

I'm more than a bit jaded by this family. To me, Casey's refusal to see her mom is nothing but showbiz.

IMO, the two set it up so that Casey won't see Cindy. They know that tidbit would make headlines. And bingo, the value of Casey's first words after her aquittal becomes even more valuable.

To me, the Anthony family is great at faking it and making money off the tragedy they faced.

Besides what possibly could these two have to talk about other than lie to each other.

If I seem harsh, it's because I am very disappointed in the outcome of this trial. Nothing seems real or true on face value with this family.
jmo in sadness.

Whereever she goes to live...I can just imagine the neighbors response...wheither it is at baez mason bolin or mental health facility in hollywood...neighbors are gonna be so thrilled. yep for the next week I wont believe anything i hear about her CA, LA, GA, .. jb cm okay.. none of the entire group.

POSSIBLE SCENARIOS

(what my stepdaughter's BPD mother would do if she was denied access to her daughter)

-- CA will keep calling her and telling her how much she misses her and wants to talk to her. She will let her know how she understands how ICA feels about her father, etc. (example: "you don't have to see him, just me. We'll get through this together." I love you so much.)
-- if this does not work, she will begin calling JB and the DT members to harass them about being cut off from her daughter. (example: She's my daughter, I gave birth to her, and I demand to talk to her")
-- if this does not work, CA will ratchet it up a notch and go to the Mass Media, suggesting the JB and team are keeping ICA from her.
-- This could escalate to allegations about inappropriate behavior between JB and other DT members against ICA or about JB wanting to steal ICA's money.

IMO It will be hard for CA not to be the center of attention.

BINGO!!!! This is exactly right. This is exactly who CA is and exactly how she will respond. You nailed it. Obviously, you have experience with BPD people.

I have followed the posts here on WS and many of the news articles and quite a bit of the trial. I was sure she would be convicted. I can't believe how sick I feel every time I think of how she was found not quilty, even of manslaughter. I have never been this affected before by a stranger's personal outcome. I literally feel sick to my stomach for little Caylee.

KC is a gown adult and certainly doesn't have to go home for any reason. I believe she cannot face her parents anyways, they know her better than we do and they would hound her for a confession. How can she look her father in the face after accusing him of molestation? If her motive for killing Caylee (nothing can convince me otherwise) was the result of an argument with her mother, of course she would refuse to see her. She would not even look at her parents in court.

She is done with her parents, I am sure of it. I believe she wants to show them she can outsmart them, be somebody (in her mind) and she will never look back on her family again. Only way that I can see her speaking to them is if she truly becomes destitute or pregnant again, which will not happen anytime soon. Or is she doomed to repeat her mistakes as no lesson has been learned?

It sickens me that in this cult of the flash-in-the-pan celebrity worship that she will have a following for awhile.. Geez, wasn't there a man asking her to marry him outside the courthouse? That is feeding off of her and there will be many who will, and of course I agree with everyone else, her attorney will be the first. I also believe all of this will eventually do her in. In some way, she will continue to long for the limelight and do stupid things to keep the attention going.

That eventual down fall will be the result of her own choices and much like OJ, she *will* eventually fall, long and hard. She knows that she has gotten away with lies and murder, what turn around could she be capable of? I believe none. She simply isn't that moral, deep or intelligent. She didn't mastermind anything, she simply got extremely lucky.

And it sickens me for her getting less of a sentence for good behavior in jail. Really? Is KC capable of good behavior? She wasn't capable enough to care for her own daughter or herself, she made her own needs far more important. She hasn't done anything for her family or community. She partied and hung out with friends like a perpetual teenager. When she didn't get what she wanted....what did she do? It will be the same thing she'll do again, in her mind it worked. Sick, sad and so predictable.

Note that Octomom has recently stated that she is sick of caring for her children....when all the attention was gone and reality kicked in, what does an immature woman do? Try to get attention again, even if it is negative attention....much like a child.

Sad, sad sad.

Everything we've heard points to a volatile relationship between CA and KC. We have heard a multitude of people say Cindy was very mean to KC, they fought constantly. There was tension and jealousy regarding Caylee. I cant put the pieces together that CA would stand by her and now try to see her in jail .. I dont think it was some DT conspiracy, but I think CA is either 1. extremely naive and delusional and thinks maybe she can get the "truth" from KC, or 2. CA is not going to allow KC to become rich without her.
I just dont get it.
I don't think she's naive, but I do think she has thick skin and can take a lot of abuse. This whole family is stubborn and thick skinned. I may be wrong, but I don't think CA is after the truth. She knows her family and has probably connected her own dots. I think she loves her daughter and wants to see her...pure and simple. I remember reading that CA had gone to some kind of counselor. If that's true, then she's the kind of person to do anything possible, to fix things. IMO, she'll never give up on her daughter. MOO.

How much do you wanna bet that none of these people (Casey, Cindy, George) will bother trying to find answers to the death of Caylee? That would speak volumes.

I wamt to add, just because ots a question also, if she got preggo, couldnt the father fight for custody? On this alone? I hope so!

Everything we've heard points to a volatile relationship between CA and KC. We have heard a multitude of people say Cindy was very mean to KC, they fought constantly. There was tension and jealousy regarding Caylee. I cant put the pieces together that CA would stand by her and now try to see her in jail .. I dont think it was some DT conspiracy, but I think CA is either 1. extremely naive and delusional and thinks maybe she can get the "truth" from KC, or 2. CA is not going to allow KC to become rich without her.
I just dont get it.

I wished SA would have called Jesse. He witnessed a fight between KC and CA first hand. CA was belittling and degrading KC. CA got mad because Jesse defended KC.

"......Mason told WOFL-Channel 35’s Holly Bristow. Mason said Anthony hasn’t wanted to talk to her family for a long time. “She hasn’t wanted to talk to her father since he testified against her in the grand jury,” Mason said. “Can’t blame her.”

BOOM! There it is. That is why she implicated George. Pay back.

BBM
Worth repeating.

I've thought that all along, plus they wouldn't (couldn't) put a mortgage on the house to come up with her bail.

I just saw on NG video clips of Cindy and George I guess from sentencing? Cindy is wearing all green (and carrying a bright green sweater).

Cindy wore green for every appearance before the trial. Green is a special color she wears to let Casey know she is in support of her (because Casey's bday is on St patrick's day (also why there's all the shamrocks). I was watching for green during the trial but she mostly wore black and i didn't see any green. Now she is back to green.. Huge message to Casey but I guess it didn't work.

I don't think casey is out of jail. The jail has to report the status of all inmates on their computer system. She is still reported as in custody. I don't think the sheriffs would play that game either. They need to keep her safe while in custody but they won't lie to protect her.

Bless Morgan and Morgan. They will force Casey to tell her story for free :) yes, they are for the people.

I think you are right. I really got a sense from them that half the reason they wanted to take the case was to force casey to talk and for her family to have their lies recorded. They really seemed angry with the Anthonys during depos. I liked them.

Why do I feel like JB and CM are liars like ICA??????
Listening to both talk they know it was an accident, they admit ICA is a liar, where do they get innocent out of that??
The jury members who have spoke didn't say they thought ICA was innocent but her attorneys are acting like she was proclaimed innocent. They are saying questions weren't answered. She disposed of a body in an illegal manor where is that in the ranks of innocent?? She is not a responsible MOTHER. These attorneys make no sense and make me sick with their lies and making a sad story sound normal.
The attorneys don't like the media spin and what the heck do they think they are doing?
Hope they get themselves so confused about what they are trying to sell. Makes me wonder if there is any honor in this world, these 2 guys are proving there isn't with some attorneys.

Over the years, I have seen that clients usually pick attorneys with personalities much like their own. JB and CM are baffling in the ludicrous, illogical lies they tell. Past that, I can't say much because I will get myself in trouble!

I think Ann Rule should write a book entitled, 'An Inconvenient Child'. Casey and Cindy would hate that.

MOO

I heard someone say they saw Ann Rule at the trial one day. I know she said she would not do a book all about this case but she was, apparently, at the trial on one occasion. Maybe just professional interest?

Look, we've got people running scared right now. People are taking back their offers. They don't need to pay Casey Anthony for her story. Or Caylee's story. It is all public record. As long as we keep doing what we are doing and boycotting any and everything related to anyone making money off of Caylee's name, Casey will not make as much money as they thought they would.

I agree, as soon as the money isn't coming in, they will be fighting one another. Their little bubble they are living in will explode!! Keep up the good work!!

It's the only Justice for Caylee we can accomplish now. Let's stick together in this!!

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!! This is is. This is what we have to do. We can change the way our world is, we can say we are sick of blood money. And if we say it loud enough and back up our words with action, they will listen. Thank you, LolaMoon08!

KC will come out playing the grieving mother and cry about how she wasn't allowed at her daughter's memorial. I think she will demand Caylee's ashes be given to her.

I had that thought. But I do know that CA tried to sneak in a bracelet to casey when she brought her court clohtes one day. I think it may have been a fourth bracelet with Caylee's ashes. I am sure that they kept one for casey.

One good thing is, if they ever get seriously sick of their daughter's b.s., they don't have to give anything of Caylee's to casey, like her toys or clothes or photo albums. casey never worked or paid for anything with her own money. None of those things are casey's property.

"......Mason told WOFL-Channel 35&#8217;s Holly Bristow. Mason said Anthony hasn&#8217;t wanted to talk to her family for a long time. &#8220;She hasn&#8217;t wanted to talk to her father since he testified against her in the grand jury,&#8221; Mason said. &#8220;Can&#8217;t blame her.&#8221;

BOOM! There it is. That is why she implicated George. Pay back.

I agree. I believe this infuriated her. I also believe her attorneys made sure this infuriated her. They also probably played her tapes of his LE interviews during which he implicated her. I think she was easily angered by this because my bet is that GA was the ONLY one in that family who ever had the guts to stand up to casey in a real way. I am sure he tried to get her in line at times but CA thwarted his efforts. No one could punish her kid! casey grew up thinking GA was an a$$ because CA protected her from his attempts to control her behavior and because CA made sure to align her kids on her side, against GA, when they had marital problems.

But casey is also really angry with her mom, IMO. She angry because her mom called the cops. She's angry because her mom didn't sell the house to bail her out. She's angry at the ugly clothes CA brought casey to wear in court during pretrial hearings. She's furious, as we all saw, that CA dared to cry hysterically about Caylee during trial and that she hugged GA afterward.

It will be the need/desire for money or shelter before casey gets cozy with either of them.

I don't think she's naive, but I do think she has thick skin and can take a lot of abuse. This whole family is stubborn and thick skinned. I may be wrong, but I don't think CA is after the truth. She knows her family and has probably connected her own dots. I think she loves her daughter and wants to see her...pure and simple. I remember reading that CA had gone to some kind of counselor. If that's true, then she's the kind of person to do anything possible, to fix things. IMO, she'll never give up on her daughter. MOO.

Bold is mine-

Yeah and she didn't go back when the counselor told her to hold Casey accountable. She'll do anything possible to fix things except the right thing, the honest thing.

moo

Per Vinelink:

Offender Details
Offender Name: CASEY ANTHONY
Offender ID: 08049710 Date of Birth: 03/19/1986 Age: 25 Race: White Gender: Female
Custody Status: In Custody Location of Offender: ORANGE COUNTY JAIL

Thanks. I use Vine as a way to keep up with my brother's murderer. They are VERY reliable.

*advertiser censored* and Jerry Springer, wow, they are getting some classy offers. :loser:

It kind of reminds me of the Amy Fischer story. She has had things done to her face, couldnt get a job...married some much older man, met up with Joey Buttafucco (had it filmed by some TV show) and on and on.
I think she ALSO accused her father of molesting her. She was only 17 when she shot Mrs Buttafucco. What a story.

You are so right, Feddup. And the last show I saw Amy Fischer on was Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew.. her life was pretty messed up, the Papperazi was constantly in her face, people chastized her and she went into a personal tailspin.. so life can go pretty bad.

Casey, on the other hand, does seem to love the spotlight.. however, when reality hits and she sees that it's not all 'love' pouring out for her and people don't all see her as she sees herself.. I wonder if reality will sink into her fantasy world? I also can't help but wonder, if her parents did take part in any of this, which I feel they know a lot and very well could have participated in some ways.. if she holds some kind of power over them, such as knowing that she can't be charged due to double jeopardy but she can point fingers that could get others in a lot of trouble and they are at her mercy now.. things could get quite interesting soon. She may be 'bright' as some have said.. but she seems very immature to me and can perhaps act spontaneously without always thinking first. Mom trying to visit, being refused but leaving her a few hundred dollars as stated on HLN, a caring mom or a worried one due to reprocussions? Makes one wonder in a case such as this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech