Post-Verdict: KC not seeing parents -KC refuses visit with CA on Fri 7/8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When JC was at the celebration last night she asked CM if ICA would return 'home', he laughed and said NO (more like he sneered it).

She asked where she would go, and CM said he wouldn't be telling her that (and laughed again).

I have a feeling that JB will set her up in a place, and begin brokering her 'offers' and ICA can settle her ZFG lawsuit and her IRS bills, and JB can pay his fines for contempt and his mortgage.

I hope the Anthony family release FREE, any and all videos and pics of Caylee, before she can cash in.

Yes,l I think you are on the right track. Baez will assure that Casey will become his cash cow. He will act as her agent in brokering book deals, movie scripts, etc., etc., etc. Yep, why stop now -carry on with the farce of molestation, the protective attorney will not allow his poor client, the victim, to go back home to that "horrendous environment". Of course, this will set up all sorts of things-maybe even an interview with Oprah on her new network where ICA will reveal her story, and yet another 1000 of her lies. This whole thing has become so unbelievable even the best crime fiction writer could not fathom such a plot! All of course JMO!

A little off topic but ... wouldn't Casey have to open up a bank account in order to cash any of those lucrative checks? Wouldn't it be hilarious if no bank would do business with her?

Yes,l I think you are on the right track. Baez will assure that Casey will become his cash cow. He will act as her agent in brokering book deals, movie scripts, etc., etc., etc. Yep, why stop now -carry on with the farce of molestation, the protective attorney will not allow his poor client, the victim, to go back home to that "horrendous environment". Of course, this will set up all sorts of things-maybe even an interview with Oprah on her new network where ICA will reveal her story, and yet another 1000 of her lies. This whole thing has become so unbelievable even the best crime fiction writer could not fathom such a plot! All of course JMO!

Couldn't happen to nicer folk, could it, lol

I mean, could Baez trust KC ? Would KC trust Baez ? Would either of them be truthful to or about the other ?

Gonna be the most tawdry circus imaginable

Fasten your seat belts and warm the popcorn

A little off topic but ... wouldn't Casey have to open up a bank account in order to cash any of those lucrative checks? Wouldn't it be hilarious if no bank would do business with her?

You must be an incredibly sweet person and long may you remain so

BANKS -- BANKERS, refusing to do business with her ? LOL. They'd be more likely to offer her a job, considering her credentials

I think that:
KC will make money on this, :( and get her own apartment.
I do not think she will be living with her parents.
But she should kiss their butt every single day that she is free.
I think she will be in contact with them once she is out.
The "not talking to her parents" can be one of the props for the case ;)
Like someone else said - I do not believe anything that comes from these people.

I know some entertainment form will pay for something from any one of the A's but just think about it, if it's a book that's written, what would the title be....Lies of the Anthony's!! (Never going to get that book or movie titled: The TRUTH of What Happened to Caylee)

Why would ANYONE buy a book or view a movie the Anthony's have anything to do with when every single word from any one of the Anthony's is lie?? I wouldn't buy anything that any of the Anthony's profit from but I for sure wouldn't buy something that I know does not have one shred of truth to it.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: SURPRISE SURPRISE ... NOT !!!

The Anthony's and ICA are ALL ON THE SAME PAGE ...

The "trial" was a SCRIPT ... WELL REHEARSED and WELL PUT TOGETHER ... and they ALL played their roles, including Lee and Mallory ...

Oh ... they will be in touch with the "MOTY" and I would NOT be surprised if they have already communicated through the 'UNETHICAL' defense team ...

NEVER TRUST A LIAR ... and NEVER EVER TRUST AN ANTHONY !!!

:maddening::maddening::maddening:

Is anyone familiar with Agatha Christie's short story, The Witness for the Prosecution? Synopsis:

Leonard Vole is arrested for the murder of his elderly friend Emily French, a woman who depended on his advice in managing her money. Because Emily made him her principal heir, not aware that he was a married man, things look bad for Leonard's defense. But the final blow comes when his wife, Romaine, agrees to testify, not in Leonard's defense, but as a witness for the prosecution.
In a much-celebrated plot twist, it turns out that Romaine was in fact working to free her husband all along. By first giving the prosecution its strongest evidence and then arranging for new evidence to come to light that discredits her testimony, it is more likely that Leonard will be acquitted than if she was simply a defense witness. It is then revealed that Leonard actually did kill Emily.

Sound familiar? Any thoughts?

I caught that too! Jessie Grund is speaking on HLN. He says the Casey he knew is dead to him.

Hey, maybe George, Cindy and Casey can all go and get matching tattoos now.

Didn't GA and CA already get their tattoos about two years ago? And why isn't GA wearing his earring?

Why can't peeps see the tree from which KC fell?

My prayer for humanity is that Casey gets the help she needs and can redeem herself to some degree. Her educated lawyers believe in her and maybe they'll keep a close eye on her and help her to grow. Some day we'll know if she's a sociopath or a human being who was greatly hindered by the dysfunction that she was surrounded by. She should not return to her parents under any circumstances imo.

P.S. JG was on the phone with KC for a long time the day Caylee died. They had broken up almost two years before that - he must not have thought that lowly about her then.

She'll be checking into the Ritz Carlton about this time tomorrow, courtesy of some entertainment entity. The first interview bidding will begin shortly after, and the blood money will start rolling in. She'll screw up at some point, and I hope I get to see it.

Reported on HLN this morning... Vivid (*advertiser censored*) video is prepared to offer her a deal. Right up her alley, no? IMO, this is a perfect example of her cash cow options. Classy, no? /s

Also, I find it poetic justice that she got rid of her child to be free of her and her parents controlling presence, and now she is under the direction of, and completely dependent upon her "boy" Baez. *snort*

Not me. She's been given a second chance and only God knows why. I hope she beats all odds and grows beyond her old limitations and becomes a contributing member of society.

Look Casey isn't going to make the money she thinks she is. This is going to be tomorrow's news soon.

Casey will not work ever, will go through any money she does make, will have the worst friends, the ones that have the same issues as her. And one day while we are working on another case, one in which the family of the victim truly does want the child found, works with LE and doesn't lie, we are going to have a news flash on our screen. Breaking News Casey Anthony rearrested. She will offend again. This girl is messed up bad..... she will offend one day just like OJ Simpson who got all cocky about getting away with murder. All this has done is show her she can get away with things....... she has all her life. So she will go into her imaginary life once again and become the headline in years to come.

I so agree that she will screw up again...actually, it wouldn't surprise me if she kills again. She's certainly capable of it, and got away with it once already.

At best, she will be short-term freak show, like the Octomom, or those "reality show" nimrods, or one of the roving "celebutards" that the entertainment media can't seem to get enough of. The people who drool over that kind of thing will watch her interviews and buy the magazines and books. She'll have her "fans."

But I think most reasonable folks out there believe she is a child killer, and will avoid her like plague. I believe the same fate awaits her parents. And, hopefully, Baez!

So the gravy train will come to an end, and will be replaced by the karma train.

:twocents:

Oh Pleeze. They've probably already got this all planned out. Cindy got up there in her big mumu acting all disabled to get the initial sympathy and understanding, which worked big time. George acted threatening towards Baez to cast doubt. Lee buttoned his very top collar, swung his arm, and acted like he was Forrest Gump. Casey will stay away long enough for Cindy to get a good book deal and probably a movie going then they may all share in the proceeds. They have to know that Casey herself won't get any good offers right away or they'll be boycotted, so They'll put things just so so legally so Zenaida or other lawsuits can't touch anything, but this will all lead to big feuding and trouble. I believe nothing that any of them have to say.

Anything that Ca and GA say from now is purely well crafted damage control to gain sympathy after the death threats and anger being aimed at them
Add possible perjury charges ,and who only knows if Casey will really try and build some case against her father for SA and 'hiding' Caylee's body, and their future isn't looking quite so rosy.
I'm not buying what they're selling! Everything that happens from this point is brought on by their own misguided actions. My sympathy has well and truly ran out.

Look Casey isn't going to make the money she thinks she is. This is going to be tomorrow's news soon.

Casey will not work ever, will go through any money she does make, will have the worst friends, the ones that have the same issues as her. And one day while we are working on another case, one in which the family of the victim truly does want the child found, works with LE and doesn't lie, we are going to have a news flash on our screen. Breaking News Casey Anthony rearrested. She will offend again. This girl is messed up bad..... she will offend one day just like OJ Simpson who got all cocky about getting away with murder. All this has done is show her she can get away with things....... she has all her life. So she will go into her imaginary life once again and become the headline in years to come.

Grandma from you typing hands to God's ears. We can only hope ICA becomes as cocky as OJ and ends up making the same stupid moves he did.

IMO the only death threats George and Cindy have to worry about are the ones from their daughter. She will get even. She sat in jail for 3 years and even though her parents helped her get acquitted she will get even for them helping to put her there in the first place.

She is going to ruin those parents. MOO

Is anyone familiar with Agatha Christie's short story, The Witness for the Prosecution? Synopsis:

Leonard Vole is arrested for the murder of his elderly friend Emily French, a woman who depended on his advice in managing her money. Because Emily made him her principal heir, not aware that he was a married man, things look bad for Leonard's defense. But the final blow comes when his wife, Romaine, agrees to testify, not in Leonard's defense, but as a witness for the prosecution.
In a much-celebrated plot twist, it turns out that Romaine was in fact working to free her husband all along. By first giving the prosecution its strongest evidence and then arranging for new evidence to come to light that discredits her testimony, it is more likely that Leonard will be acquitted than if she was simply a defense witness. It is then revealed that Leonard actually did kill Emily.

Yes it does sound familiar. I would wonder if this is what JA was talking to Lee about when he was so weepy on the stand. Where is Lee? Maybe not happy with the outcome, not happy that his sister did it again.

JUst read a news report on WESH.

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28459997/detail.html

Cindy and george have not met up with their daughter or spoken to her since her aquittal.

In fact according to their attourney Lippman, they are a shocked as hell, as they thought the state done a fantastic job.

Lippman said The anthonys hoped to get a slither of truth from casey when she testified, but that didnt happen.

Right, Cindy was so eager for the truth to surface she perjured herself on the stand. Duh. It totally makes sense. :waitasec:

IMO the only death threats George and Cindy have to worry about are the ones from their daughter. She will get even. She sat in jail for 3 years and even though her parents helped her get acquitted she will get even for them helping to put her there in the first place. She is going to ruin those parents. MOO

You're right

The 911 call: ' Smells like a dead body's been in the car ' and ' I want you to come and arrest my daughter ' etc. (words to that effect)

George admitting to LE that the smell in the vehicle was decomposition

Sociopaths are very big on revenge. They like to dish stuff out, but woe betide anyone who does the same to them, inadvertently or not

Sociopaths honour no-one, but expect total loyalty from everyone and it is never enough

Watch out, CA and GA

I still think casey was gonna get rid of cindy and george. but changed her mind! I wouldnt be able to sleep if i were them.

There was a quote from CM last night at the end of an article (at The Daily Beast, I think), in which he said that "under no circumstances" will Casey be going back into "that house." Now she's to be seen as the innocent victim of her family, apparently, and she must be protected from them...after all she and her team did to eviscerate them and ruin their lives irreparably.

I can't see how anyone believes she might go back. Not after what she said about George and Lee.Cindy might be glad she was acquitted but I doubt she wants her in the house either based on the above.

For that matter I expect a divorce and all of them go their separate ways, including casey. They haven't spoken for 3 years, what is to change that now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste