Potential Biorelatives of Caylee wanting to bring Wrongful Death Suit

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In 2001 Umberger Filed A Claim Against The Company That Produces OxyContin. He Filed With A Few Other Plaintiffs, Unrepresented By Attorney. The Case Went Nowhere.

How many claimed to be the father of Anna Nicole Smith's daughter?

:waiting:

Even though certain people wanted to pretend that there was no daddy or make whoever they wanted be him, Caylee does have a Dad out there somewhere. The fact that Casey was saying he's dead probably means that he's alive and well, but wants nothing to do with her and now this case. Men who may have slept with her can see what happened to George and Lee. The young man could end up being accused of rape and even murder. Caylee was denied everything, even a Daddy.

During the time 6-16-08 thru 7-15-08 didn't ICA and MHopkins text back and forth- she told him that she had something important to tell him in person that her family already knew about? I personally think Caylee and MH look alike.

Wish he would come forward because according to the way he said he missed seeing pics of Caylee and other things within the test messages it seems plausable he could very well be daddy.

He was questioned, co-operated with LE,even wore a wire for them when he visited ICA but he was not the father.. I thought he looked a lot like her too.

I hope every guy in America, who's slept with a random girl in Florida, comes forward for a DNA test.
More than likely, Caylee's father never even knew she existed.

What ever happened with that other claim? The grandma claiming her dead son fathered Caylee?

How many claimed to be the father of Anna Nicole Smith's daughter?

:waiting:

True, however, ANS was a celebrity with a lot of money pending from her deceased husband's estate. Someone literally "coming out of the woodwork" three years after Caylee's death and a week after Casey's acquittal has to be taken with a grain of salt, wanting their 15 minutes of fame.

MOO

True, however, ANS was a celebrity with a lot of money pending from her deceased husband's estate. Someone literally "coming out of the woodwork" three years after Caylee's death and a week after Casey's acquittal has to be taken with a grain of salt, wanting their 15 minutes of fame.

MOO

That and the news that she is going to be making millions from interviews..:crazy:

Step Back...they are coming out of the woodwork. This guy may be the first of many.
Yawn.

There's another woman who's making the same claim, regarding her dead son:

http://www.insideedition.com/news/6571/casey-anthonys-legal-woes-continue.aspx

I think all the scam artists are going to come out of the woodwork to try to "cash in" via a wrongful death suit. The DNA test will end their claims quickly, but in the meantime, they get attention.

I'm going to update the title of this thread so that we can keep the discussion about potential biorelatives in one place. It would be great to find the dad/grandparents of little Caylee and see them bring a civil suit.

Salem

Kiomarie said that ICA told her of 8 'partners' in one month alone, so there could be a long line ....

Why didn't they come forward before she was acquitted? Oh yeah, no money in that.

Why didn't they come forward before she was acquitted? Oh yeah, no money in that.

Or better yet, when Caylee was first reported missing, and as the story evolved for the past three years.

Of all the people's pictures I've seen, the one who looks most like he could be Caylee's daddy (at least in the picture I saw a long time ago) is.........JP Chatt! MOO If someone could post his picture alongside of Caylee's , the resemblence is striking. I don't know how to do it, but somewhere I have seen the two pics side by side.

There's another woman who's making the same claim, regarding her dead son:

http://www.insideedition.com/news/6571/casey-anthonys-legal-woes-continue.aspx

I think all the scam artists are going to come out of the woodwork to try to "cash in" via a wrongful death suit. The DNA test will end their claims quickly, but in the meantime, they get attention.

this one isn't as suspect imo, do you see the lawyer representing her? interested to see how THIS STORY will play out actually.

eta: this one did come forward before the verdict!! was on NG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clm79