Prayer Thread for Caylee-Members come and agree together

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
lord please let it be your will that this comes to an end .. please enter the hearts of the anthony family and make them do the right things to help this investigation and comfort them let them know your there for them . and please help casey to do the right thing or help her to remember where her child is .. please answer our prayers for this little girl and for all of us . we need you

I ask the blessed mother to wrap her arms around Caylee, to keep her safe.... I ask the Lord to be with the family and to watch out over all of them, as they truly need him now. But mostly I pray that Casey sees the light and lets the world know the truth.

In the name of Jesus I ask that Casey will have the strength to tell the truth.

I ask you to engulf all searchers and LE with wisdom so that they may find their way to Caylee's remains.

Wrap your arms around Caylee and keep her peaceful in your care sweet Jesus.

In your name I pray,
Amen

I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor present things, nor future things, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature will be able to separate us from the love of god in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:38-39

O God, grant to the soul of Caylee reprieve of all she suffered here in life,
may she obtain the joy of heaven and rest in eternal peace. Keep her safe in your love and mercy.

Lord,Caylee is gone now from this earthly dwelling, and has left behind those who mourn her absence. Please grant the Anthony family peace. Console them with Your blessed Presence and grant them the courage to persevere until they meet Caylee again with you in heaven.

Heavenly father through your holy spirit grant Casey the strength to tell the truth and the courage to ask forgiveness and face justice.

God, may your grace enkindle in all of us a love for the Anthonys and the ability to forgive them for all they have done. Grant us the strength to admit we cannot understand the pain of their circumstances.

Dear God,
I pray that what is now is in the darkness will be brought to light and this precious little angel that you so lovingly bestowed upon someone who did not deserve her will have justice. We now know that this little girls life was not in vain, she has touched so many people just by her short time here on earth. I pray God that because of Caylee's story and her mothers shortcomings that all of us parents will hold our children closer, protect them even harder, and try with all of our might to be the very best as parents for them. I pray God that you will bless all of the little children who are missing, hurt, abused, living in fear, and I pray that you will somehow comfort them in there times of terror. Maybe somewhere a parent will see this story and decide not to hurt their own child any longer, but get the help they need and turn the child over to someone who will love them.
Thank you Lord, for we must trust that you know more than we do about why something like this had to happen.
Amen.

My son (4 1/2) and I have prayed for Caylee each and every day since this story broke, at both meal times and bed time. He is a highly compassionate person and asks about Caylee from time to time. It breaks my heart... truely does.

Let's Harness the Power of Prayer

Evil CAN be resisted and overcome

Thanks, christine2448, for starting this thread. I knew there had to be one here! Bumping it now as the TES search has been called off for the moment: link http://www.wftv.com/news/17393803/detail.html

I am praying for all who are involved in this in any way. To outsiders, this is excrutiating. To insiders -- how much worse!

Prayers continue for those who are working so hard against such odds to find or to solve the mystery of Caylee. How much this is wearing on them, in those I've seen interviewed... May you all find the strength, wisdom, insight, and knowledge you need to put things together to find and bring Caylee home. May you find times of rest so that you can continue in this very difficult and taxing work. Thanks SO much for your dedication. This includes those volunteers, incl. those here, who have braved heat & hard conditions to search.

Prayers also for the Anthony family ... You have not asked for prayers that I know of (did I miss it?), but you have them, from many of us. You are going through something we cannot imagine, and honestly, some of it of your own doing. This just gets more bizarre, with no sense at all. BE THAT AS IT MAY ... I pray that you will find ways to cope with this terrible situation in positive ways. I pray that you will look in the right places for the help that you need at this hard time, and that you will find that help.

Prayers for friends of the family at this very difficult time, and that you may be able to provide help in some way.

Amen to jbennett's prayer and others above.

Wanted to share what I have been doing in prayer. I have recentley read a book about the power angels have to help you if you ask. I have done this several times in my own life and it has worked wonders! I figure it cant hurt in this case. All you have to do is ask the angel for help and they will try to assist in anyway they can. There is an Angel named Metatrons according to the book I read he works with Mother Mary to help children both living and crossed over. He is to be called upon for any kind of assistance you may need with children. Also the Angel Uriel who is called upon for troubling situations i which there needs to be a problem solved. Finally Angel Chamuel who can help find people/things that seem to be lost forever.

Lord you promise us where two are gathered to gather in your name that you are there also.Well lord we are all here praying for that beautiful sweet baby Caylee.So Lord im going to take your word to heart and know that you are with her.God Please if she is alive be with her!!! We all love you Caylee
I agree. And please bring this child home.

Bumping this thread as we should always have Caylee in the forefront

She is missed by so many, may they/we all have strength to get through this together

I pray in agreement. You know the details of this matter. Thanks in advance for protecting Caylee. We know you preform miracles and we ask for a miracle for Caylee. In the Name of Jesus Christ, amen

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95
Back