President Biden drops out of presidential race-JULY 21,2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WASHINGTON — President Joe Biden announced Sunday that he will end his presidential re-election campaign, bringing an abrupt and humbling conclusion to his half-century-long political career and scrambling the race for the White House just four months before Election Day.

Biden, 81, could not reverse growing sentiment within his party that he was too frail to serve and destined to lose to Donald Trump in November. He backed Vice President Kamala Harris to replace him as the Democratic nominee...

Washington — President Joe Biden dropped out of the 2024 race for the White House on Sunday, ending his bid for reelection following a disastrous debate with Donald Trump that raised doubts about his fitness for office just four months before the election.

The decision comes after escalating pressure from Biden’s Democratic allies to step aside following the June 27 debate, in which the 81-year-old president trailed off, often gave nonsensical answers and failed to call out the former president’s many falsehoods.

Biden plans to serve out the remainder of his term in office, which ends at noon ET on Jan. 20, 2025...

Last edited by a moderator:
Biden in a subsequent tweet wrote that his "very first decision as the party nominee in 2020 was to pick Kamala Harris as my Vice President."

"And it's been the best decision I've made. Today I want to offer my full support and endorsement for Kamala to be the nominee of our party this year. Democrats — it's time to come together and beat Trump," Biden wrote.

"Let's do this."

Hey Everyone,
We are not a political forum. We are true crime.
There is no crime here.
While I appreciate this is big news this discussion will go down hill fast AND it is not true crime.
Feel free to go to our Missing but not Forgotton forum
and see where you can post to help out these families.
Thank you,
Tricia Griffith
Manager Websleuths.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics