PRESS CONFERENCE: October 18, 2014 *Body Found*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading through Hannah's twitter to remind myself of her lovely personality and wit. This is absolutely heartbreaking.

I'm torn in half over this. I've wanted this day to come, prayed for it, but it's still just heartbreaking to know (assuming the presser is what we think it is) that this means there is no miracle coming. I ran into some old college friends at the Baltimore Marathon today and we were talking about Hannah, and how we used to hang out/party in Charlottesville back then, and how we could have easily been her. I guess now it's time to part for justice. I'm just so sad.

But, to find a body in an area like Charlottesville with all that dense vegetation is a miracle. To Hannah's family at least having her body is better than knowing nothing so that in itself is good. Maybe not the miracle they were originally hoping for but still some positives can be seen from tragic news

How do you even reconcile the feelings of relief and distraught at the same time?

I doubt they had to identify through DNA at this stage.

That's very good news though, because it means that there may well be DNA evidence, and it may well be possible to identify what happened and how she was murdered. The more information they have, the more likely there will be a successful prosecution.

having just lost my 26 yo son, i can only offer so many prayers for that family... don't know how they would bear it without her body!

I'm so sorry to hear this, Paulap. You have my sympathies.

CNN stated they would cut to the Presser when it starts. For those following CNN

I hope they have JL planted in front of a TV for this.

CNN has just said 5 minutes

That park is beautiful. Swimming with a sandy beach. Fishing. Trails. How awful that it will be tarnished by this monster's acts!!!

JMO!

I wonder with all the activity there how something wasn't noticed sooner? Guess we'll have to wait for answers. Though I have a suspicion after this release today, there will be a gag order.

How strange it is that he was captured while on a beach in Texas. Was he reliving his crime?

Prayers for Hannah's Family and loved ones. And all of us here who have come to know Hannah.

That's very good news though, because it means that there may well be DNA evidence, and it may well be possible to identify what happened and how she was murdered. The more information they have, the more likely there will be a successful prosecution.
Yes, I think the urgency all along has been not only for closure but for practical purposes as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro