PRESS CONFERENCE: September 24, 2014 - Charlottesville Police Department *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TMI but I really have to pee...and I can't...until this presser is over!

Yikes. So close to home for me. And yes, he would be taking a direct route through LA in order to get to Mexico. Maybe on his way to Texas to the border.

I think I spent too much time watching the surveillance tapes as I am now mentally giving all the people in the audience names based on their clothing. Anyone want to guess which one I've dubbed "Sunshine"?

Just had to look at a map, so it's about 1000 miles to Louisiana??!

If you can tolerate it, JVM is going to cover the press conference on HLN. That's the only place I've been able to find it.

Longo makes me nervous. Blah blah blah and all that. I can't help but think "loose lips sink ships." He's too emotional.

Boodles, we are in the communication era.. Awareness is the key in missing/murdered persons cases. Virtually everyone has a cell phone and is tuned in to social media.. The American public is analogous to a security camera camera across the landscape of the USA. CPD Chief T. Longo is doing an excellent job creating awareness. The CPD's media management strategy is textbook, imo..
"Silence is the predators most lethal weapon"

I wouldn't think by that route from Virginia. Not directly anyway. ETA - Note to self: Duh. Mexico is NOT below Florida. Sorry!

Seriously? You don't think Louisiana is on the way to Mexico.

JVM is saying he had no previous criminal record?

When people here searched and found the assault and grand larceny charges, even though they were eventually dropped, isn't that on record? Is on record and a record that different?

Don't ever watch her show for accurate reporting. Even Nancy Grace didn't have the latest arrest warrant last night, they were still talking about him being wanted for reckless driving....!

I think I spent too much time watching the surveillance tapes as I am now mentally giving all the people in the audience names based on their clothing. Anyone want to guess which one I've dubbed "Sunshine"?

DId you see the two who took a selfie?

NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA got back to Wheel of Fortune for the moment. IMO, while the reporters were speaking earlier I thought that I heard something about waiting on the FBI, but maybe I misheard...now showing a commercial.

Was La. on that list of places where JM has relatives? I don't remember it...

When people here searched and found the assault and grand larceny charges, even though they were eventually dropped, isn't that on record? Is on record and a record that different?

I wondered if there was some legal reason they didn't mention it.

It's on an interview somewhere he punched and lawyer! He passed a lawyer and he stopped in front of him and stopped. He got out and lawyer said he calling police so JM punched him.

How is the media reporting all this before the presser starts? Do they get some sort of press release embargoed until 7pm and it's out there since the presser is late?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove