PRESS CONFERENCE: September 24, 2014 - Charlottesville Police Department *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa, so he was arrested outside of VA? He wasn't just in hiding he was making a desperate run for it!

How do you known that? PC has not even started yet

Jane VLZ say's they are waiting for an FBI agent

I wonder if they found JM or if they found HG body

It's on an interview somewhere he punched and lawyer! He passed a lawyer and he stopped in front of him and stopped. He got out and lawyer said he calling police so JM punched him.

Also some how he managed to get the charges dropped!

Found in Louisiana} “@Parker8News: HANNAH GRAHAM BREAKING: Police just told me Matthew's arrest was NOT in VA. He will be extradited.” Louisiana

I just hope he can take them to Hannah ASAP. Her parents are suffering so much. My heart bleeds for them.

I wouldn't think by that route from Virginia. Not directly anyway. ETA - Note to self: Duh. Mexico is NOT below Florida. Sorry!

Direct route to Matamoros border crossing goes through south Louisiana.

Where is the Hannah Graham forum? I couldn't find it and had to go back to old thread for link to this one. Heather Elvis's forum is at the top of the Missing forum--where is Hannah's?

And where is Hannah? :(

Boodles, we are in the communication era.. Everyone has a cell phone and is tuned in to social media.. The American public is analogous to a security camera camera across the landscape of the USA. CPD Chief T. Longo is doing an excellent job creating awareness. The CPD's media management strategy is textbook, imo..
"Silence is the predators most lethal weapon"

I hear ya. But I prefer my LE to be more "just the facts" oriented. When I want melodrama, I watch Lifetime! ;)

Don't ever watch her show for accurate reporting. Even Nancy Grace didn't have the latest arrest warrant last night, they were still talking about him being wanted for reckless driving....!

I keep swapping between HLN, Fox, and NBC29 live feed, trying to catch it as soon as it starts but didn't want to watch Wheel of Fortune. :gaah:

And I only watch HLN for Forensic Files.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nithila