Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Diana would be so proud of Harry today.

She taught them both so much in the short time she had with them.

Is there significance to the bracelet she is wearing on her right wrist?

Harry is nervous, rocking back and forth on his feet. He probably can't wait for it to be over so he can relax and have fun.

Doria back there getting emotional is making me emotional.

I know, all the way through I've wished I or someone was there to give her a squeeze of the hand and some support, she looks so on her own, they should have sat someone friendly with her.

Joan Rivers would be in her element God Rest her soul.

Amen! Miss her so much. Such a shame she passed away. I still can't believe it.

Harry looks nervous how sweet.

BTW - do Americans normally watch the royal family for weddings etc or has interested elevated due to the lovely bride today ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It started at 5am here. I have it taping.

Just checking in. Harry looks nervous and grim. Brides dress is pretty, but she looks...old. Which she is. Not a young, blushing bride. That's ok, though, it doesn't exactly fit with the big wedding.

I hope Harry is happy and has a good life. She obviously is.

Current gospel preacher is different. Wills is smiling. Queen is looking down.

Agree, I don't care for it either. Not what I thought she would wear. I thought it would have some sort of feature on it, whether a nice belt, lace or something on the back.

RoyalWedding.jpg

Just noticed she doesn't have a bridesmaid, someone to help her with her train.

Harry is nervous, rocking back and forth on his feet. He probably can't wait for it to be over so he can relax and have fun.

Yes, he's pretty emotional, my strong feeling is that he's thinking of his mother IMO.

So nice to see Charles give his hand to Doria and smiling at one another. Good fit, nice for Doria to see the smile from him.

So nice to see Charles give his hand to Doria and smiling at one another. Good fit, nice for Doria to see the smile from him.

I thought it was lovely too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members