Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to marry in the spring

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those dresses don't look anything alike and I'm not sure why they're being compared.
As I mentioned in my original post, Dress "outfit" talk only. The point is that each of their dresses were designed by Roland Mouret, turns out to be similar fabric as well. The dresses seem to fit very differently in the bust area, possibly the darting in that part of the dress or possibly M.M. not knowing how to choose proper under clothing. That is what the discussion is about.

She has access to stylists so it's baffling as to why she continuously wears ill fitting clothing. On Suits they had a stylist for each cast member. In Toronto and L.A. the stores also have stylists who will tell you if an outfit is pass or fail, it's possible when left to her own choices she doesn't do so well.

Broiling sun. Can you imagine sitting in it with a big shirt, long pants and pointy heels? Ugh.

Kate looked so sexy in her low cut jeans in pictures posted above. Her dress is so matronly.

I would like to see Mehgan’s hair in corn rows and long braids.

Online at Royal Collection Shop they ship worldwide.
Thank you! I'm an unabashed Royal watcher. I was looking at some pics of the Queen and her many colorful outfits (which she wears to be easily seen), and I must say she gets lovelier and lovelier each year. Such a truly regal and beautiful woman. I see the same type of "steel" and grace in Kate. She will make a fine Queen some day.

No idea why this occurs to me while I try to sleep, but do you reckon any of the royals are funny, like witty funny, sharp, dry, quick whatever. When they’re chatting or whispering in public who would come out with inappropriate one-liners designed to try and make the other person laugh?

There’s at least one like that in every family, which one of the Windsors is if?! I reckon probably Harry and possibly Camilla.

Random I know. Night!!!

Oh, oh, oh.....sorry! LOL

It hasn't appeared in any decent media so it might be a fib.

It was said that Meghan has a favourite Yoga Studio but isn't allowed out in public in her yoga gear. She has decided to 'work around' these protocol rules and her 'work around' was to have an underground tunnel ordered to the Yoga Studio from KP. THAT's the Tunnel story.

It doesn't make sense to me though. Most services are brought to the Royals.
I think there are many Yoga practitioners who would be more than thrilled to visit KP and do yoga with Meghan.

Also, the infrastructure in London is ancient, can't be messing up the sewers/water lines to get Meghan to yoga. What if the lease runs out and the place moves?? Another tunnel??

IMO, a hoax but kinda funny. Wonder what her other 'work arounds' will be. :D

Oh, oh, oh.....sorry! LOL

It hasn't appeared in any decent media so it might be a fib.

It was said that Meghan has a favourite Yoga Studio but isn't allowed out in public in her yoga gear. She has decided to 'work around' these protocol rules and her 'work around' was to have an underground tunnel ordered to the Yoga Studio from KP. THAT's the Tunnel story.

It doesn't make sense to me though. Most services are brought to the Royals.
I think there are many Yoga practitioners who would be more than thrilled to visit KP and do yoga with Meghan.

Also, the infrastructure in London is ancient, can't be messing up the sewers/water lines to get Meghan to yoga. What if the lease runs out and the place moves?? Another tunnel??

IMO, a hoax but kinda funny. Wonder what her other 'work arounds' will be. :D

Well, we must ascertain where the yoga studio is so we can get our best sleuth hats on and see if it’s even viable!!

Thomas Markle has made a bombshell claim that daughter Meghan is struggling to cope with the switch from TV to royalty and he can ‘see her pain in her smile’

He has voiced his concern about pressure being piled on the Duchess of Sussex, as she comes to terms with life as a busy member of the royal family.

Mr Markle said: ‘I can see it in her eyes, I see it in her face and I see it in her smile. I’ve seen her smile for years. I know her smile. I don’t like the one I’m seeing now,’ he told The Sun on Sunday.

Describing himself as ‘worried’ about his daughter, he added that her ‘pained smile’ might show that she is struggling to cope with the pressure of taking on royal duties.

Thomas Markle claims daughter Meghan is struggling to cope with switch from TV to royalty | Daily Mail Online

Why does he keep pouring petrol on the fire? The Duchess of Sussex will end up never seeing or speaking to him again. Why can’t he send her a letter? Why go to the press?

Thomas Markle has made a bombshell claim that daughter Meghan is struggling to cope with the switch from TV to royalty and he can ‘see her pain in her smile’

He has voiced his concern about pressure being piled on the Duchess of Sussex, as she comes to terms with life as a busy member of the royal family.

Mr Markle said: ‘I can see it in her eyes, I see it in her face and I see it in her smile. I’ve seen her smile for years. I know her smile. I don’t like the one I’m seeing now,’ he told The Sun on Sunday.

Describing himself as ‘worried’ about his daughter, he added that her ‘pained smile’ might show that she is struggling to cope with the pressure of taking on royal duties.

Thomas Markle claims daughter Meghan is struggling to cope with switch from TV to royalty | Daily Mail Online

Why does he keep pouring petrol on the fire? The Duchess of Sussex will end up never seeing or speaking to him again. Why can’t he send her a letter? Why go to the press?

OFGS! I seriously do not understand this family but I will be nice. My lips are zipped.

No idea why this occurs to me while I try to sleep, but do you reckon any of the royals are funny, like witty funny, sharp, dry, quick whatever. When they’re chatting or whispering in public who would come out with inappropriate one-liners designed to try and make the other person laugh?

There’s at least one like that in every family, which one of the Windsors is if?! I reckon probably Harry and possibly Camilla.

Random I know. Night!!!
The Queen is funny. I have seen in it documentaries. She has what we refer to in Canada as a "British sense of humour" witty, sarcasm, dry, teasing. Princess Ann is full of sarcasm. I loved the clip where Prince Charles and the Queen are on stage and he calls her "mum" or "mummy" and her facial expression was hilarious. They must have some lovely jabs with each other.
Prince Phillip was known for his innocent, but really politically incorrect jokes. I think it's just an age thing with him.
Harry is well known for being a jokester and full of laughs, we've seen that publicly a lot before he got married. See the Invictus games promo message with him and grandmama Queen Elizabeth that he sent to a former President.

Random I know. Night!!!

I'm not sure if you can see this Cagney, but I love this clip of the Queen and Queen mother, "No mummy!"

I think it best if Papa Markle abstains from chatting with the media. I'm sure if he gets a nice little monthly allowance he will keep busy...and quiet.
SMH...

The Kensington Palace press office needs to sort this situation out. No wonder press secretary employees have left due to the recent problems.

The Queen is funny. I have seen in it documentaries. She has what we refer to in Canada as a "British sense of humour" witty, sarcasm, dry, teasing. Princess Ann is full of sarcasm. I loved the clip where Prince Charles and the Queen are on stage and he calls her "mum" or "mummy" and her facial expression was hilarious. They must have some lovely jabs with each other.
Prince Phillip was known for his innocent, but really politically incorrect jokes. I think it's just an age thing with him.
Harry is well known for being a jokester and full of laughs, we've seen that publicly a lot before he got married. See the Invictus games promo message with him and grandmama Queen Elizabeth that he sent to a former President.

I was shocked to learn that the Queen allegedly finds well to do women swearing hilarious this was from an interview with a friend of hers.

P.s If you want a laugh follow the satire Twitter account Queen_UK it is very funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BEllis9801