Prince Harry of Wales

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He is already back in England, according to tmz. I don't think they are very happy with him right now.

Tmz may be right in that he's now back in England but I sincerely doubt tmz has an 'in' with the Queen. Whatever disapproval might be expressed publicly - and that's highly unlikely I wouldn't expect anything except a lofty and tacit refusal to comment - I am pretty sure that behind closed doors it's not so much what he was doing at the party that will earn him censure but the fact that he was stupid enough to allow such slight acquaintances the opportunity to sell him out to the press - ie not in trouble for what he did but rather for getting caught on camera doing what he did.

Thing is, HM, as I said before has weathered far worse storms than this nothing of a scandal. Harry's Uncle, Prince Andrew came this *pinching thumb and index finger together* close to marrying a soft-*advertiser censored* star (maybe they should have let him since it transpired that she had more class, discretion and circumspection in her little finger than the woman he eventually married had in her entire body), had numerous amorous 'encounters' as a bachelor and was the victim of several 'kiss and tells', the Royal Family survived his escapades and they all flared up quickly as news items and burned out just as quickly as will Harry's.

Loyalty for royalty in America? Mais non. We fought that war. Twice, in fact.

How did Harry get away with it? Naked 'playboy' prince receives huge swell of support for his nude antics in Las Vegas (but the media weren't so kind)

• As revealing photos of the prince sweep the internet, celebrities and fans rush to congratulate him on his antics
  • Instead of damaging his reputation, many believe the pictures will enhance how the public view Harry
  • But national newspapers weren't so complimentary, with some columnists branding him a 'disgrace' to the royal family and the British army

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tter-nude-antics-Las-Vegas.html#ixzz24R8uJeFB

I hope young Prince Harry doesn't get in too much trouble with grammy and the military for this. It was Vegas for heaven sakes! People do things in Vegas that they wouldn't ever imagine they would do. Well, I did anyway, wink wink.

There's nothing wrong with Harry. He looks FINE!!!!!

I wonder if Prince William is just a twinge envious that he wasn't there, LOL!

moo

wm

A little off-topic, but I have to say that I love the sense of humor of all those who posted on this thread.

Long live Prince Harry! He's such a character. I think he's great :D Disappointed that we didn't get to see any willy in the pics. We couldn't even see if ginger people really do have ginger pubes.

Interesting Observer editorial provides much context:

In a digital age, the royal family has been left badly exposed
Prince Harry's antics have highlighted the changing
relationship between royalty and the media
---
And this self-same challenge, for St James's Palace, poses immediate as well as longer-term problems. What happens when an amiable army captain with role model responsibilities plunges heedlessly off the rails? Can solicitors' letters do their ancient job in a world where the government promises "superfast" broadband for all? How does privacy grow in a forest of tweets? Simply: if required image and unrequired behaviour don't fit, what do the spin doctors do?
---
the rest at the link above

He is 27, he is single, he like's to have a good time.

Shame on the money hungry person who sent in the pics.

We all probably have done something in our life that we did not want Grandma to see or hear about......I wish they would leave the poor guy alone!!!!!

I was dubious if he was truly Charles's son, after all he does look a lot like James Hewitt ;-).

However, with his gaffs, I'd say he definitely has a bloodline back to Prince Philip.

Are the general public upset/horrified? = No
Are we pee'd off he's probably getting freebies and good parties courtesy of the tax payer? = Yes
Should he apologise? = No
Should the Queen be embarrassed? = No, she should roll her eyes and titter.

So many girls, worldwide fancy him, perhaps he should arrange a blind date event every month or so, in the UK, to help boost local economy.

1. Prince Harry is pretty dang hot.

2. IF I were the royal granny I would have found Charles telling Camilla he wishes he was a feminine hygene product to be waaaayyyyy more embarrassing than this.

3. The person who sold these photos should never be allowed in Vegas again since obviously she can't abide by the what happens here stays here mantra.

4. On a serious note: Harry's security was horribly lacking and I do see jobs being lost over this. No one should have been allowed to leave without phones and cameras checked. I read in one of the articles that part of their job is to also protect the reputation of the monarchy as much as the person.

5. Did i mention that I find that young man hot?

LOL I forgot what else I was going to add. Oh well.

1. Prince Harry is pretty dang hot.

2. IF I were the royal granny I would have found Charles telling Camilla he wishes he was a feminine hygene product to be waaaayyyyy more embarrassing than this.

3. The person who sold these photos should never be allowed in Vegas again since obviously she can't abide by the what happens here stays here mantra.

4. On a serious note: Harry's security was horribly lacking and I do see jobs being lost over this. No one should have been allowed to leave without phones and cameras checked. I read in one of the articles that part of their job is to also protect the reputation of the monarchy as much as the person.

5. Did i mention that I find that young man hot?

LOL I forgot what else I was going to add. Oh well.

I remember now what it was....I read somewhere, here or somewhere else, I can't remember, something about removing the royal title from Prince Harry. My very first though to that was that didn't do his mother any good. After the divorce and the removal of her title she was just as popular and sought after in the press as before....I think more so within some circles.

I remember now what it was....I read somewhere, here or somewhere else, I can't remember, something about removing the royal title from Prince Harry. My very first though to that was that didn't do his mother any good. After the divorce and the removal of her title she was just as popular and sought after in the press as before....I think more so within some circles.
That possibility was raised in the second of the Guardian articles I linked above at #47.

Harry goes for PR gold (and wins): Prince appears fully dressed for his first public engagement since Vegas photos scandal

He will give a speech at the WellChild Awards in London this afternoon
The prince has not been seen publicly for two weeks since his controversial trip to Las Vegas
He was photographed naked with a girl following a game of strip billiards
'There will be a lot of press interest but he just wants to focus on the children,' a source close to the prince told MailOnline
Harry will meet leukemia sufferer Alex Logan, six, at the event
Alex was asked what he would say to the prince and replied: 'I’m glad you’ve got your clothes on Prince Harry'

By Rebecca English

PUBLISHED: 11:53 GMT, 3 September 2012 | UPDATED: 18:33 GMT, 3 September 2012

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ement-Vegas-photos-scandal.html#ixzz25Qxa5s2F

I predicted (and would have advised) that he would do some kind of charity fundraising. Anything to direct attention from the scandal. LOL. Yay me.

While contemplating the tragedy of Diana's death on the 15th anniversary last week (8/31), I couldn't help thinking that their mother is probably delighted that William and Harry are not as tight-:butthead: as their father. :moo:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak
Back