Private Investigator JJ Armes

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a positive thought on why LM might have hired this attorney. Perhaps they already DO know (or really ARE close to finding) where Gabe is, and because of all the loopholes in the adoption laws in TX, hired this attorney to start preparing the fight to get Gabe back? Because I don't know if they could legally go in and just "reclaim" Gabe based on TX laws.

ETA: This is all MHO, of course!

Here's a positive thought on why LM might have hired this attorney. Perhaps they already DO know where Gabe is, and because of all the loopholes in the adoption laws in TX, hired this attorney to start preparing the fight to get Gabe back? Because I don't know if they could legally go in and just "reclaim" Gabe based on TX laws.

Possible and possible he needs just generic legal representation.But why a personal injury type lawyer? Odd but I don't think the lawyer would have taken the case on unless he thought he could handle it.

Possible and possible he needs just generic legal representation.But why a personal injury type lawyer? Odd but I don't think the lawyer would have taken the case on unless he thought he could handle it.

Maybe the attorney is willing to do it pro bono, IMO.

OT - I think anyone with a good heart who has heard about this case has been affected by it, and use whatever talents they have to try and help reunite this father with his son.

Perhaps this attorney feels the same way.

This attorney is also a civil rights attorney. I know I believe that LM's civil rights were violated by what EJ did.

Sally....very interesting article on the "Maloney" legal family. Very interesting!

This attorney is also a civil rights attorney. I know I believe that LM's civil rights were violated by what EJ did.

I believe that also, along with being violated by Tammi Smith's actions. I'm looking forward to watching the civil suit that follows on the heels of Tammi's criminal conviction.

We need to bring the discussion back to topic, Jay the PI.

Right now, all we have with the attorney is that Logan had him issue a press release about the PI. Logan may never take another legal action, or he may take a legal action with another attorney. We just don't know right now. All this guy has done is write one letter.

Let's wait and see if Logan takes any other legal actions, and stays with this attorney.

This press release, part of which is available in the KPHO 'Rift' article linked below says:

- Jay is not authorized to speak on behalf of Logan
- Jay has refused to return Logan's property
- Jay continues to interfere with an ongoing police investigation
- the McQuearys appreciate the work Armes has done
- request Jay turn over any other information or evidence to SAPD[/I]

Those last two - we appreciate your work, but turn over everything to SAPD - look to me like Logan's firing him.

That in combination with the fact that it was not Bob the PI saying Bob was quitting on the facebook, and that more PIs than these two have been referred to in news articles, makes it funny to me that some people are saying "all the PIs have quit!"

http://www.kpho.com/news/22793056/detail.html

What do you think is meant by interfering with an ongoing police investigation?

And what is meant by return Logan's property and any evidence he has?

Otay BeanE...we'll be good...however, we only got off topic simply because the topic was bought up because of the association with JJ!!!! However, I would like to see a thread put up on the attorney...I got a couple of things I would like to comment on, but I don't want to be put in time out ! ha...

Otay BeanE...we'll be good...however, we only got off topic simply because the topic was bought up because of the association with JJ!!!! However, I would like to see a thread put up on the attorney...I got a couple of things I would like to comment on, but I don't want to be put in time out ! ha...

Oh I know, Kappy. Things were just so crazy last night, I thought we needed to talk more about related stuff, and I jumped into the off-topic too :) Just need to make sure we don't go too far afield, or it becomes frustrating for people trying to read just on a thread topic.

For another thread on the attorney, we need a topic. What topic do we have for him other than him putting out this press release?

PM if you want to, kappy. I'm always happy to hear from you :)

Perhaps taking this stand is a classic fake and is being staged. Maybe LM and JJ are trying to elevate the confidence of any potential info providers that revealing to one is not the same as revealing sensitive case information to EVERYONE. Aside from wanting their identities to remain anonymous, informants may be more aligned with JJ in terms of desired outcomes and since LM is working with LE, there was a need to operate separately so as not to restrict the flow of info from people at risk of detection if LE can identify. I'm just thinking that maybe returning G without necessarily taking down an illegal network is a goal for JJ while LE may want to blow open the entire operation. If it appears there has been a rift due to strategy or because everyone isn't sharing their info (real or out on) then when JJ says he won't reveal and LE says he is interfering, those who might be worried about being named have more confidence that Mr A will keep his word and keep their identities secret. Or, I could be completrely wrong. This case is wearing me ut. I'm just saying...

Perhaps taking this stand is a classic fake and is being staged. Maybe LM and JJ are trying to elevate the confidence of any potential info providers that revealing to one is not the same as revealing sensitive case information to EVERYONE. Aside from wanting their identities to remain anonymous, informants may be more aligned with JJ in terms of desired outcomes and since LM is working with LE, there was a need to operate separately so as not to restrict the flow of info from people at risk of detection if LE can identify. I'm just thinking that maybe returning G without necessarily taking down an illegal network is a goal for JJ while LE may want to blow open the entire operation. If it appears there has been a rift due to strategy or because everyone isn't sharing their info (real or out on) then when JJ says he won't reveal and LE says he is interfering, those who might be worried about being named have more confidence that Mr A will keep his word and keep their identities secret. Or, I could be completrely wrong. This case is wearing me ut. I'm just saying...

Might there be a reason that JJ doesn't trust LE or work closely with them. He apparently isn't like a LP to the police. In a case like this it is crucial they work together to find this child!

Do PI's have to devulge what they have found to LE ??? Can JJ still work on it without LM's approval ???

I'm confused on this. How can LM fire him if he was never hired by LM?

Someone help me here on something. Seems like earlier this week I either read or listened to one of the videos with JJ and he said he had some really good leads and that something might happen by weeks end. I know I'm dreaming this....i don't think !!!!

Someone help me here on something. Seems like earlier this week I either read or listened to one of the videos with JJ and he said he had some really good leads and that something might happen by weeks end. I know I'm dreaming this....i don't think !!!!

You're exactly right, kappy. He said none of Logan's leads had helped him, but he had 180,000 tips, and he expected movement on some of his leads this week. hmmmm... it's Friday.

Here's the video:
http://www.kpho.com/video/22782404/index.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members