Prosecutor Juan Martinez releases new book, February 2016 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get Dr. Phil. :( Anyone watch???
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. PhilVerified account ‏@DrPhil 7h7 hours ago
Today: The Jodi Arias murder, exclusive new details revealed. #JodiArias #DrPhil http://bit.ly/DrP14094

Prosecutor Reveals ‘One Mistake’ Jodi Arias Made In The Murder Of Travis Alexander (with clip)

"...In a new interview with Dr. Phil, Martinez – author of Conviction: The Untold Story of Putting Jodi Arias Behind Bars – says three five-gallon gas cans helped him prove Jodi Arias had planned to kill ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander.

“She was on a short list of one,” Martinez explains of his early suspicions of Arias in the investigation. “From the very beginning when I went to the scene, I was talking to the detective and he said, ‘Well we really don’t have any suspects, but everybody keeps talking about this ex-girlfriend Jodi Arias.’

“Everyone that was there that talked about her had nothing but negative things to say about how she wouldn’t leave this guy alone,” Martinez adds...

However, Martinez says inconsistencies began to surface in her story and, soon, the evidence began to contradict Arias’ claim. Of note, Martinez says he learned that Arias had borrowed two gas cans a month before travelling to Arizona, where she eventually killed Alexander.

“With that information, I started to take a look at some of the receipts that were taken during an execution of a search warrant on her house and I saw there was a receipt for a five-gallon gas can. So now I knew that I had three five-gallon gas cans – [a total of] 15 gallons,” Martinez explains.

“And I also knew that in an interview with the police, her mother said, ‘Jodi told me that she wasn’t anywhere in Mesa and she had the receipts to prove it.’ So it was clear she was planning to keep certain receipts, but she was also planning not to stop in Arizona for gas because the 15 gallons allowed her to go through the state of Arizona without stopping for gas.”...

“Even in opening statements, the defense attorney indicated it was a trip she hadn’t planned … but the gas cans spoke otherwise,” Martinez concludes, also pointing out that Arias changed her hair color before leaving for Arizona and removed the license plates from her rental car once she arrived in Mesa. “She went to great lengths to make sure that no one could tell she was there. And, by in large, she was successful. Except for that one mistake, she probably would’ve gotten away with it.”

Martinez shares more revelations from inside the Jodi Arias trial on Monday’s Dr. Phil. Plus, hear from a juror in the case. Check here to see where you can watch."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/jodi-arias-prosecutor_us_56c188f1e4b08ffac125bae3

CbSABteWEAESzwj.jpg

Link: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CbSABteWEAESzwj.jpg
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Troy HaydenVerified account ‏@troyhaydenfox10 3h3 hours ago
Juan Martinez gives me the inside story on prosecuting #JodiArias. Did interview at Perryville Prison. Airs tom nite

CbRiMkPUEAAxvs3.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

from the murderer's Twitter:

Jodi Arias Updates ‏@JodiAnnArias 1d1 day ago
Obviously, @abc15 is not a credible news source, but thanks for the free publicity. Whether true or false, it always helps Jodi.

Jodi Arias Updates ‏@JodiAnnArias 3h3 hours ago
A reality check is in order as Juan begins peddling his book, making appearances & patting himself on the back 4 a job well done. #jodiarias (sour grapes? no one believed her 'self-defense' fairy tale)

He should remember that the retrial was a loss 4 his office and a complete waste of money 4 the rest of the county. #teamjodiarias #winners

(BBM- my comment)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Watching Dr. Phil now. So far, nothing new that WS has not talked about.

Felon gave many different stories, she called and wanted to talk to detective was very insistent and called many times. All Travis friends said she did it.

One more day!!!!!!!!

Amazon has taken my $ out of my A/C for delivery of JM's book tomorrow.

Conviction: The Untold Story of Putting Jodi Arias Behind Bars Hardcover – February 16, 2016
by Juan Martinez (Author)

:juanettes::juanettes::juanettes::juanettes::juanettes::juanettes::juanettes:

Back from commercial

gas cans showed she planned murder in advance

Receipt from 3rd gas can found

Felons mom said she had receipts for trip

Renting of car 90 miles from home, did not want red car, changed hair color, took plates off car when parked at Travis home. All prove premeditation

Felon planned another trip when arrested....she had white car, guns and knives just like when she murdered Travis, that is why she was arrested...wonder who was next

Guns found were not gun that killed Travis

Juror 17 was hold out. Holly, the juror on show, said defense team manipulated

Holly felt felon would kill again if not stopped

Commercial

I am not good at this so be patient...forgive spelling errors trying to get as much down as I can
Please feel free to correct

Back from commercial

Dr.P said Tanisha said trial very hard on her, she is speaking for first time

Tanisha wanted to smack her in face

Hung jury was hard....juror 17 should have been not allowed and felt JM should have stopped her from being on the jury

Tanisha said felon gave one last stab when she said he was alive still at the end....Tanisha told her to BURN IN HELL

DR P gives list of what the felon said was wrong with Travis...all lies per Tanisha

Tanisha said TA told her the felon was stalking her, he was slashing tires, felon was found in his bed when he came home from vacation

Felon was at memorial service...they coild not believe it, she sat in front row!

Commercial

I don't get Dr. Phil. :( Anyone watch???
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. PhilVerified account ‏@DrPhil 7h7 hours ago
Today: The Jodi Arias murder, exclusive new details revealed. #JodiArias #DrPhil http://bit.ly/DrP14094

Prosecutor Reveals ‘One Mistake’ Jodi Arias Made In The Murder Of Travis Alexander (with clip)

"...In a new interview with Dr. Phil, Martinez – author of Conviction: The Untold Story of Putting Jodi Arias Behind Bars – says three five-gallon gas cans helped him prove Jodi Arias had planned to kill ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander.

“She was on a short list of one,” Martinez explains of his early suspicions of Arias in the investigation. “From the very beginning when I went to the scene, I was talking to the detective and he said, ‘Well we really don’t have any suspects, but everybody keeps talking about this ex-girlfriend Jodi Arias.’

“Everyone that was there that talked about her had nothing but negative things to say about how she wouldn’t leave this guy alone,” Martinez adds...

However, Martinez says inconsistencies began to surface in her story and, soon, the evidence began to contradict Arias’ claim. Of note, Martinez says he learned that Arias had borrowed two gas cans a month before travelling to Arizona, where she eventually killed Alexander.

“With that information, I started to take a look at some of the receipts that were taken during an execution of a search warrant on her house and I saw there was a receipt for a five-gallon gas can. So now I knew that I had three five-gallon gas cans – [a total of] 15 gallons,” Martinez explains.

“And I also knew that in an interview with the police, her mother said, ‘Jodi told me that she wasn’t anywhere in Mesa and she had the receipts to prove it.’ So it was clear she was planning to keep certain receipts, but she was also planning not to stop in Arizona for gas because the 15 gallons allowed her to go through the state of Arizona without stopping for gas.”...

“Even in opening statements, the defense attorney indicated it was a trip she hadn’t planned … but the gas cans spoke otherwise,” Martinez concludes, also pointing out that Arias changed her hair color before leaving for Arizona and removed the license plates from her rental car once she arrived in Mesa. “She went to great lengths to make sure that no one could tell she was there. And, by in large, she was successful. Except for that one mistake, she probably would’ve gotten away with it.”

Martinez shares more revelations from inside the Jodi Arias trial on Monday’s Dr. Phil. Plus, hear from a juror in the case. Check here to see where you can watch."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/jodi-arias-prosecutor_us_56c188f1e4b08ffac125bae3

CbSABteWEAESzwj.jpg

Link: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CbSABteWEAESzwj.jpg

Troy HaydenVerified account ‏@troyhaydenfox10 3h3 hours ago
Juan Martinez gives me the inside story on prosecuting #JodiArias. Did interview at Perryville Prison. Airs tom nite

CbRiMkPUEAAxvs3.jpg

from the murderer's Twitter:

Jodi Arias Updates ‏@JodiAnnArias 1d1 day ago
Obviously, @abc15 is not a credible news source, but thanks for the free publicity. Whether true or false, it always helps Jodi.

A reality check is in order as Juan begins peddling his book, making appearances & patting himself on the back 4 a job well done. #jodiarias (sour grapes? no one believed her 'self-defense' fairy tale)

He should remember that the retrial was a loss 4 his office and a complete waste of money 4 the rest of the county. #teamjodiarias #winners

(BBM- my comment)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waiting----and I hate having to watch Dr Phil. That man peddles so much

So far I do not 'hear' anything new

Back from commercial

Friends warned TA about Felon....

Felon admitted getting into emails, stalking, eves dropping, she looked evil

Chris and Clancy on show

Discussing felon showing up at house and sleeping under Christmas tree

Discuss conversation in bedroom between C, C, and TA about felon...felons was outside door

Felons jail mate called Clancy and told her that felon had put a hit out on them and one of the siblings

Kareem sold 'about 50 copies' of his rap about JA. ha ha ha

Back from commercial

One of felons biggest supporters is on, Kareem

He wrote her many times and wrote her a song

Does not believe she deserves 1st degree murder...Tansiha challenging him...Kareem just came to wrap about JA

Clancy said you just want your 15 min of fame

Only sold 50 copies of the song

DP said Kareem needs to relook the felon is a pathological liar

Tanisha asked how can you say she is innocent when she stabbed, shot and murdered TA

Back from commercial

The reporter is telling what happened behind the scenes that public did not know

Jane velez Mitchell

Felon visited crime scene on way to service

Felon wants attention no matter what kind of attention...even behind bars

JVM saids felon is nuts but knows
right from wrong

Sex tape was a black mail to go to Cancun .... TA then confronts her....few days later staged gun stolen from grandpas's sets the syage for murder

Side note - Jane has lost so much weight I did not know her! Maybe a face lift too?

So far I do not 'hear' anything new

Back from commercial

Friends warned TA about Felon....

Felon admitted getting into emails, stalking, eves dropping, she looked evil

Chris and Clancy on show

Discussing felon showing up at house and sleeping under Christmas tree

Discuss conversation in bedroom between C, C, and TA about felon...felons was outside door

Felons jail mate called Clancy and told her that felon had put a hit out on them and one of the siblings

About the upside license plate and the 'hit' (probably for Sam... JA is such a ), those two seem new to me...

Back from commercial

Jane Velez Mitchell still on

DP certain types of mental illness csn get worse because buzz words show 'them' how to behave and then they get away with more

JVM said felon stalked another boyfriend before TA

Who was felong going after when she was arrested...no one can answer

Chancey said felon asked if anyone would recognize her with dark hair...the murder planning started way back

Juror said they (the jury) could see the felon setting it all up in the journals

DP recommends books by JVM, Chris and Clancy and JM

That is it...nothing really new. Hope this helps those who cannot see the show

Again sorry for any errors I was on ipad that has its own mind!

:wave:

YESoNO said:
I don't get Dr. Phil. Anyone watch???

It only comes on here at 3pm - 35 minutes from now - I'll try and remember to take notes! :eek:nline:

Thanks for correcting the link - didn't know that!

One more day!!!!!!!!

Amazon has taken my $ out of my A/C for delivery of JM's book tomorrow.

Conviction: The Untold Story of Putting Jodi Arias Behind Bars Hardcover – February 16, 2016
by Juan Martinez (Author)

:juanettes::juanettes::juanettes::juanettes::juanettes::juanettes::juanettes:

Mine is being shipped on February 22 - 23... :waiting:

:juanettes: :juanettes:

Back from commercial

The reporter is telling what happened behind the scenes that public did not know

Jane velez Mitchell

Felon visited crime scene on way to service

Felon wants attention no matter what kind of attention...even behind bars

JVM saids felon is nuts but knows
right from wrong

Sex tape was a black mail to go to Cancun .... TA then confronts her....few days later staged gun stolen from grandpas's sets the syage for murder

Side note - Jane has lost so much weight I did not know her! Maybe a face lift too?

seriously...? JA murdered him over a trip to Cancun? Even knowing Mimi wasn't interested in him past friendship at that point? I know she's crazy and stupid but... JHC.

I guess she figured that Lisa was out of the way, she'd drive away any remaining stragglers. Now I'm thinking she didn't do it to simply ruin his love life out of jealousy and to 'get back together' with him but for revenge. TA had ruined her to Mormon community, he was a risk, taking her to Cancun could just be for show. Then she could jump right back into the dating scene at PPL with Ryan.

In her interview she said "look, I love him but I had to move on" at one point... I don't get it, and no, even if she didn't leave pictures, or use gas cans, !?, she's not going to have gotten away with it. The entirety of Arizona and her own parents ratted her out ASAP. His texts and like, every piece of evidence would have lead to her. Investigators can get premeditation from the ex-gf and stalking alone.. soo..and as someone said yesterday, she stabbed the man in the back and several times.

I don't know, maybe they coached JM to say that bit, but I don't see him as the kind of guy who caves to the demands of network ratings. Eh.. strange...

BTW, I know we figured reasons aside from Cancun were possible so, hence the mini-surprise if they're suggesting that it was definitely that trip at this point... seems like an incomplete plan. She did it for her reputation, is what I'll take that to mean...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member