Prosecutor Juan Martinez releases new book, February 2016 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm embarrassed to admit...but know you all would understand...that I had a 'salacious dream about JM today - so weird!

I'm not attracted to him physically, but for some reason, I was in my dream. My husband thought it very funny, and here I sit trying to do dream interpretations and hoping it's not because I've finally 'cracked'.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

lolol, you know those head doctors say those dreams often times, don't really mean much. Don't need to read too much into them.

I'm sorry, I don't know the answer to that, but forgive me, broke out laughing at the question.

Birds of a feather flock together here, and it sure is feeling like we're all waiting to land on the same Christmas tree. :)

Felt like you're waiting to ravage through all the best candy in your Halloween bag

--> grabs all the dark chocolate and coconut fixings, wonders why some evil person would put a Lefty, oops - Tootsie Roll or Candy Corn, could care less about anythin else...

lolol, you know those head doctors say those dreams often times, don't really mean much. Don't need to read too much into them.

Equally Divided--

Here's a dream analysis (which is always meaningless unless its your own) ;)

JM represents the search for truth, a desire to see justice done, the comfort of knowing good can vanquish evil. Your dream of meaning intimate with him isn't sexual whatsoever, that's just how our literal brains take over in the morning.

Being intimate with JM in your dream represents your own need to seek out the truth, and to see that justice is done. And since we are all everyone we see in a dream, JM is the part of you that is not only the seeker, but the finder and the vanquisher. :). ;)

The horror is unthinkable. He did not want to die.
My faith tells me I should have some mercy in my heart for this sick murderess, but it is hard to conjure such a feeling in the face of what appears to be such calculated evil. Every time I allow myself a second to consider her as a damaged, broken HUMAN BEING, I am reminded of the relentless pursuit and torment this creature meted out to Travis. I have a huge heart for people who make mistakes (as we all do), even big mistakes, but I struggle to extend that mercy wide enough to include this vile felon.

I see her as any other animal, quite honestly, despite our humanity, so many have the capacity to do horribly abusive things. You'd think* that conscious thought would indicate we can do better, yet we are losing all these other species every day because respect for life is shaky at best or loss of habitat is due to carelessness. Humans can be predatory too, is how I see it.

Like any jackal or hyena, she is a dangerous human. I feel no mercy for her because she was given conscious thought, our wildlife wasn't. She just wants to morph into some secret hunter when it's convenient. It gives her a thrill. Since these creatures see us as their prey, I have no choice but to view them as inhumane myself... it's still despicable.

I want my book. :(

Muwahaha, :tomato: sorry .I actually got mine on audible, if you're reaaalllly desperate, you can get a free trial on Amazon audible. It's pretty decent. I am somewhere in chapter 1 now. It's reading to me as I make dinner. Ahhh

I believe this is the link to Troy Hayden's interview with JM to air tonight at 9 and 10 AZ time.
[video=youtu;3mq5hrUDoYo]http://youtu.be/3mq5hrUDoYo[/video]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I want my book. :(

No delivery today? I will be reading it on my Nook soon. Currently I'm knee-deep in trying to finish a couple of pretty complicated tax returns. Can't start reading until I'm done because once I start, I will abandon my tax returns, LOL.

:)

It's here.

The pics are so much better than we've seen. Only 1 or 2 of TA in shower, no date stamps, no sex pics from the 4th.

Here's one that 's interesting, tho. In same pic is a note from Travis which im guessing is the on she asked him to include in a package he sent her- i think of paperwork he was asking her to do or some such.

I can only read about half of it, but what I read sounded very much like PD have a great future kinda impersonal note. She must have spit tacks reading it, since what she demanded was a "sweet note."

Off to read....

Attachments

• IMG_20160216_155706_618.jpg
    IMG_20160216_155706_618.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 145

I didn't see any book on the nightstands but I'll look - my book isn't shipping until today (cry cry) so I'm trying not to read too many details of what's in it, but I'll check my pics and see if a book is anywhere in them.

Geevee...he has no doubt at all that the sex pics were taken that day.

Muwahaha, :tomato: sorry .I actually got mine on audible, if you're reaaalllly desperate, you can get a free trial on Amazon audible. It's pretty decent. I am somewhere in chapter 1 now. It's reading to me as I make dinner. Ahhh

I'm making myself slow down. I've been a speed reader since I was a kid. I'm already half way through chapter 3 and I've taken notes on pretty much every page.

The book is GREAT.

On chapter 5. I read a chapter and have to stop to absorb it all. I know I will reread this book again an again, just so I don't miss anything.

So far I have to say, WS team really are super detectives, putting this cime together just from what little we got.

No wonder the felon did not want this book to come out.

A little but interesting tidbit.

LE encouraged TA's friends from day one to NOT talk with her, to not return her calls. Dan Frieman is about the only one who did so anyway.

That's part of the reason why she called his bishop, and it's most of the reason why she demanded to speak to LE, immediately.

I don't see a book on either nightstand:

bedroom4.jpg

This pic may help with the directionality of the windows, I don't see how his room is over the garage with the windows along the headboard wall and one to their right (and no windows on the east side of the house):

bedroom2.jpg

I don't see a book on either nightstand:

View attachment 89209

This pic may help with the directionality of the windows, I don't see how his room is over the garage with the windows along the headboard wall and one to their right (and no windows on the east side of the house):

View attachment 89211

I think the windows over the garage are the bathroom windows, facing south. Bedroom then is on the other side of the house, facing north, and with one small corner window facing east.

I watched that guy driving around video a bunch of times last night. It makes sense that his house had few windows facing east or west, given how hot it gets there.....

Spoiler alert.....

JM...why did she make the fatal mistake of leaving the camera? Counter to her efforts to clean up and stage the scene. Why? Doesn't matter why, she did. But....probably out of sheer arrogance that she'd made those photos go away...

JM is a master wordsmith. His putdowns of her are subtle but utterly devastating......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove