Prosecutors to hold Press Conf 10:30 AM 8/29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi everyone. First time poster here. I decided to join because this case is just so sad.

I know someone earlier mentioned something about postpartem depression or a psychotic break. It seems to me that if she is bringing a tray of brownies to her lawyers office she isn't dealing with anything close to reality.

Sorry if this has already been covered. My computer is running very slowly this morning. :)

Hi and welcome. Oh no, JB takes a sedative brownie and CA out the window.

Maybe Casey is trying to prove she was a good mommy??? NOT

I wonder what is IN the brownies??:rolleyes:

Do we know if a decision was ever made re releasing her drug & alcohol test results? IMOO

Is there going to be a press conference? Any updates?

I emailed WESH about the presser. Here's their reply:
"Lawson Lamar canceled the news conference. We'll have more details at noon."

They are not, they are confronting her with the strong evidence they have and saying "look we know you killed her or she died by accident, we have this evidence and it is very strong and can get you life in prison if not DP if you go to trial without telling us where Caylee is".

They want to find her and they are going to use what they have against Casey to get the information.

Casey if you are reading this. Take the deal because you WILL be convicted.

Unfortunately, I think, if they had strong enough evidence, there would be no reason for a deal of any kind.

Why would you put the offer of accident on the table if you believed it was 1st degree murder.

There is contact info on the top of it. I know it says SOS Team, but they are doing the search with Equusearch supposedly. Sorry if this is the wrong info.

Centaurus- Not an issue as Im sure you did not know, but that site and team, are NOT affiliated with TES in any way.. They are not involved in TES work whatsoever, and WS owner, Tricia Griffin, does not wish to promote that site. Would you mind removing the references to that site from your post so the mods don't have to?
Thanks so much.
B

I wonder what is IN the brownies??:rolleyes:

Maybe when you eat the brownies, you can see Zanny! Maybe she even calls you and texts you too. And, if you drink the koolaide with them, you can even see Zanny in stairwell at the Sawgrass.
:yes::yes:

they are close. Thanks the stars, these LE people that have been working around the clock could use a long weekend.

maybe when you eat the brownies, you can see zanny! Maybe she even calls you and texts you too. And, if you drink the koolaide with them, you can even see zanny in stairwell at the sawgrass.
:yes::yes:

:d:d:d

Unfortunately, I think, if they had strong enough evidence, there would be no reason for a deal of any kind.

Why would you put the offer of accident on the table if you believed it was 1st degree murder.

I dont think they believe it was first degree murder and without a body or COD, they would never convict, it would have to be a lesser included.

Wonder if she'll be serving kool-aid with the brownies.....

She needs attention from a man. Her options are limited.

The sad thing is, I am not joking. Casey seriously HAS TO fantasize to keep from thinking.

It is common for people to have crushes on their drs., lawyers or shrinks.

IMO

Thanks for the heads up for Equusearch. I called just now and she said as soon as Tim Miller calls her back, she will be posting the search information for Caylee.

I wonder if that means that JB called in that they were taking the deal before it went over the media. Remember, even though it's kind of hard to keep everyone from hearing about this, he is hoping the less the public knows the better her chances of a fair trial.

I also believe that the conference was going to explain the evidence they have so far, they are waiting for the rest and if you don't take the deal, we are going to go for the maximum penalty. Something along those lines. I think she's nuts if she doesn't take the deal. Maybe she can finally let her mother come to terms with what's happened. I am more worried about her safety than the daughter's that's for sure.

imho, she is very young, men find her attractive, LE is aware that getting dp is a long shot especially because jb is going to have a strong insanity case.

LE sincerely wants to bring this baby home and once she is locked up she will never talk.

Does anyone have any idea how to reach Equusearch to volunteer for this search? I've been checking their website.....no direction there. I've called them and all they did was take my name and phone number. They asked for anyone to come and help but there is no direction as to where to go or who to call. Please, anyone?

PLEASE FORWARD TO ALL VOLUNTEERS OR PEOPLE INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING TO SEARCH FOR CAYLEE ANTHONY

Tim Miller from Texas Equusearch will be arriving in Orlando tomorrow afternoon... anyone who is currently in our volunteer search group interested in assisting them in the search MUST fill out a volunteer form and e-mail it this evening or fax it. After many calls to Cindy Anthony, she has agreed to have TES search for Caylee Anthony. THANK YOU TIM MILLER! LET'S BRING CAYLEE HOME!

http://www.texasequusearch.org/membership_app.html

tim.miller@texasequusearch.org
Office: (281) 309-9500
Fax : (281) 534-6719
Toll Free: (877) 270-9500

They want the body, not just for their case but because they're human and they want closure for her family and for the public and, most of all, they would like to see a propper burial for Caylee, as anyone would who is decent and honorable. My belief is they have a great case, and that's if they have nothing more than we know they have coupled with Caylee's mom's behavior. And, I'll bet they have more. But, they're good people and they'd like to see justice for the baby.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gymbo
Back