'Prostitution of Justice' by Thomas C. "Doc" Miller

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There's a reason you haven't heard it before, it's not true.
I have confirmation that it's a mistake. It appears unlikely that it will be corrected.
It’s an unfortunate blemish in an otherwise outstanding account of the machinations of the Ramsey/Haddon machine and its far-reaching tentacles into Colorado politics and "justice."

Thanks cynic.

I have no way of knowing for sure if Miller's recent claim about Patsy's fibres is true or not but I very much doubt it is.
I know you are RDI so I am very impressed that you have taken the trouble to find out and have let us know it is not true.

(Am SO curious as to who your source is though:thinking:)

So far, I've only read Chapter 1, which I thought was very good, though I did blink a few times at the reference to "Patsy's clothing fibers from the broken wooden handle" inside JBR's vagina. Also odd was his stating this was something that "the coroner would later find," meaning, I guess, after the autopsy report. How?

Why did he take a swipe at Democrats (presumably as a class) when decrying Boulder DA Lacy at the end of Chapter 1? That seemed petty and took a bite out of his credibility for me, not just because I'm a Democrat but because it just seemed like such a strangely subjective thing to say.

Just finished the book and I'd honestly have to say that its boring, long winded and poorly written. I do have some sympathy for Miller, but then again, he knew what he was doing was wrong, even if he believed what he was doing was "technically" within the boundaries of the law. He covered for his pal, Lewis, and ended up getting screwed by him in the end. He's bitter, and he blames everybody including the Ramsey's for his lot in life. Was he unfairly persecuted by the Ramsey's legal team? Maybe, but that was he put himself in that position when he knowingly tried to illegally acquire the ransom note. There was no signs of Ramsey intimidation when he was simply giving his handwriting opinions on the note. The law only got nasty with him when he covered for Lewis.

I thoroughly enjoyed it;
TM recounting how he was consumed by the case.

Tom Miller's handwriting analysis:
http://www.acandyrose.com/11031997tommilleranalysis.htm

JP's photos, PR biting cross:
http://www.tommillerlaw.com/JonBenet-Ramsey-Photo-Gallery.shtml

http://www.tommillerlaw.com/Chapter...ution-of-Justice-by-Thomas-C-Doc-Miller.shtml

From PoJ,

"Perhaps, someday, when the Confidentiality and Publishing Agreement between the Ramseys and one of their handwriting experts, Donald Vacca, expires, Vacca may be willing to discuss his work in aiding and abetting the Ramsey defense team.[9] Unlike a lawyer, a handwriting expert does not have a license, and, thus, cannot face the loss of his license for telling the truth about the probable guilt of a lawyer's client."

Hmm, is this even a possibility? TM's book was published in 2007.
Maybe more info will come as the terms of confidentiality agreements end?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734
Back