Protestors already gathering at Anthony home in anticipation of CA release from jail.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Guys check this out:

http://www.local6.com/news/17397417/detail.html
Snipped from ariticle: Local 6 News reported that the parents of Casey Anthony, George and Cindy, signed a promissory note agreement where they put up bond money to get their daughter out of jail.
Casey Anthony, 22, was most recently jailed on theft charges unrelated to the disappearance of her daughter who was reported missing in mid-July but was last seen about 31 days earlier.

Earlier Thursday, it was reported that the bond money was given to the Anthony family and that the actual source of the funding wanted to remain anonymous.
<<snipped>>

Ok, blame this on my past experience working with a court system...I dissected that statement, and the first question that pops into my mind is, was the promissory note for the bail on the 2 sets of most recent charges? They mention the note just befrore the 'most recently jailed' statement. Just wondering.

yeah, good luck with that. A sleuther from here will find out who they are real quick.

I agree and believe they will... very interesting and ironic to think this person would STAY anonymous... Does the Sunshine rule for Florida apply in this issue where that info would NOT stay anonymous? I am not real savvy with the laws.

*Kadge* is probably wearing a tin foil headpiece and a carrying a sign about the CIA burrowing into his brain.

:laugh: and its OUR constitiutionally protected right to think THAT

I don't think she would survive general population IMHO,,, they don't like people who harm children

My point exactly. Maybe she would talk if she knew she had to save herself. Harsh, but MO.

<<snipped>>

Ok, blame this on my past experience working with a court system...I dissected that statement, and the first question that pops into my mind is, was the promissory note for the bail on the 2 sets of most recent charges? They mention the note just befrore the 'most recently jailed' statement. Just wondering.

Good point.. unfortunately the article doesn't explain that.. I get frustrated at times with the media and their reporting.. makes you go hmmmm.

I'm not in support of their lynch mob mentality... if they kept it peaceful it would be one thing... but we all know where this is going, and it is not going to be good. BUT, I understand the outrage these people feel... the Anthony's have pissed off a LOAD of people. *nods*

I agree and believe they will... very interesting and ironic to think this person would STAY anonymous... Does the Sunshine rule for Florida apply in this issue where that info would NOT stay anonymous? I am not real savvy with the laws.

I'm thinking the key to finding out who this person is going to be by finding the lien on whatever colateral they put up. Even if it's a surety company, there is going to be a signature, KWIM? Someone somewhere is going to want some protection.

Also, two Department of Children and Families workers visited Casey Anthony in jail Thursday but the reason for the meeting was not known.

http://www.local6.com/news/17397417/detail.html

Now I find that above the most interesting sentence in that article. Wonder what that was all about? Why haven't they stepped in sooner?

So not surprised. This case is infuriating on so many levels. If they can keep it peaceful, as others have eloquently stated, it's a freedom enjoyed in this country.

Can I add I'm secretly hoping LE has the fraud charges from her stealing from her gp :furious: and will have to re-arrest her just as she's settled in at home. Even if she's out the next day. That would still make my head hurt less. (I'm not even thinking of charges about Caylee, as to let the prosecution build and air tight case).

I'm thinking the key to finding out who this person is going to be by finding the lien on whatever colateral they put up. Even if it's a surety company, there is going to be a signature, KWIM? Someone somewhere is going to want some protection.

Yeah, I thought of that... Well I am sure that info will come out for sure. I am trying to out myself in that person's shoes (whoever that may be) and it is hard to think of WHY I would put up the bond...If I was anonymous, I cannot get media fame right? Movie/book deals? I just can't see the motive here.. maybe you guys do... It is just hard following this case and how much it has me *advertiser censored*ed up to see why someone would want to bail this woman out.

i'm not in support of their lynch mob mentality... If they kept it peaceful it would be one thing... But we all know where this is going, and it is not going to be good. But, i understand the outrage these people feel... The anthony's have pissed off a load of people. *nods*

nodding!!!!

Given the bond money or the 10%? If it's the the whole amount was given, then when she shows up for trial, the Anthonys get the bond refunded.

If it's 10%, they don't get that returned. That is kinda like intrest, that is how the bond folks make their money. That would be $50,000 gift.

My point, the $500,000 would be returned and the gifter might be expecting that back. The only way to do that, is with a paper trail stating they would get it back.

Just for the record, the web cam is showing a daylight picture, with blue sky and fluffy white clouds. I am on the east coast (Virginia) and in the same time zone as Florida and it is 2:08 am in the middle of the night, so the web cam should be renamed the web-scam...

If there are protestors then the web cam does not see them...

This could go so badly. Someone could seriously get hurt if there are any nut jobs in the crowd...I hope her body guards are good ones.

ITA with everything said above about protesting - BUT the key to all this is "peaceful". It only takes one or two rabblerousers to decide to "use" the situation to start trouble. Plus I really think it is going to be very dangerous for KC - especially with no security around. There are some certifiable whackjobs out there and I don't want to see them put a bullet in her - NOT YET - NOT THAT WAY!!! LE has got to be fuming over this. they WILL NOT provide security but will respond to 911 calls (and they already know there are going to be bunches of those!) Plus they (LE) doesn't want someone getting a shot at her either. This is a mess.

If the protestors remain peaceful and somewhat organized - then it won't be so bad. But if it turns back into that "lynch" mob - things could get very nasty. Last Friday night reminded me of the Salem Witch Hunts.

I say leave her in jail.

Somebody is going to get hurt or worse. This is really ugly and getting worse by the minute. They all need to go to a safe house ?rubber room?

remember KC's "I guess I'm a celebrity now" comment? Does she really think the protestors are fans?

Last time LE walked her out the door I got so ill watching the slow motion playback. The way she sashayed to the car just about made me:sick:

Yeah ... this is not gonna be purdy tomorrow ... won't be shocked if they end up having to take her to another location.

Arrested for what?

Here are some possiblities that I have been thinking about...

What about the money she took from her grandparents checking account. That is to be used to pay for the expenses at the assested living place.

IF that is a government paycheck of sorts, then who ever is responsible for paying the bills with it, will have to charge her, or put the money back themselves. They are liable for the funds.

So we might see something from that.

Also, if she ran up her parents charge cards, they will have to either charge her, or accept resposniblity for the charges.

<<snipped>>

Only thing is, if she stays in jail, I'm one of those who thinks she should be in general population -- not isolation. That's one tool LE hasn't used yet. IMHO

Ahhh....I like the way your mind works! :D

So not surprised. This case is infuriating on so many levels. If they can keep it peaceful, as others have eloquently stated, it's a freedom enjoyed in this country.

Can I add I'm secretly hoping LE has the fraud charges from her stealing from her gp :furious: and will have to re-arrest her just as she's settled in at home. Even if she's out the next day. That would still make my head hurt less. (I'm not even thinking of charges about Caylee, as to let the prosecution build and air tight case).

You know, I really don't care if people keep throwing their money away bailing her out, as long as LE keeps re-arresting her. And I kinda like the idea of letting her go home first, confront the peaceful protestors, then swoop in and take her back! Sick, I know, but it's late!

I'm not in support of their lynch mob mentality... if they kept it peaceful it would be one thing... but we all know where this is going, and it is not going to be good. BUT, I understand the outrage these people feel... the Anthony's have pissed off a LOAD of people. *nods*

I think the A family feeds off the anger and outrage too. (Well, at least one or two members of the family anyway.)

I think a more poignant and eloquent way of protesting would be for those gathered to simply sit in silence, holding pictures of Caylee and pink balloons during the day and candles at night.

It probably wouldn't get a rise out of Cindy but doing that serves no good purpose anyway.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MG89
Back