Protestors ask State Atty to file charges against GA

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't particularly feel sorry for the Anthony's but I do for the neighbors, I'd be mad if I was one of them.

See......allowing her to be bailed out is completely ignorant. It is putting everybody at risk including herself, her family, neighbors, protesters, and media. I know she isn't going to be killed anybody or herself but isn't it the same thing if letting her out puts everybody in this amount of danger? Wouldn't if be better to keep her locked up for public safety? 50 protesters, 50 media people, and her family is better off safe with her locked away.....So why is it so important to protect one person's right to bond when doing so puts over one hundred or more people at risk?

What did the Anthonys really except when they allowed Casey back in their home a second time I have to wonder? They had to know this could happen with people protesting her being there. Why didn't they move her to a "safe house" as they had said earlier. Maybe it would have saved everyone a whole lot of trouble. Doesn't Baez live in a gated community? Maybe she could go stay with him and safe gas money on driving to Kissimee.

Yeah, i'm sure his wife would just love that! :crazy:

See......allowing her to be bailed out is completely ignorant. It is putting everybody at risk including herself, her family, neighbors, protesters, and media. I know she isn't going to be killed anybody or herself but isn't it the same thing if letting her out puts everybody in this amount of danger? Wouldn't if be better to keep her locked up for public safety? 50 protesters, 50 media people, and her family is better off safe with her locked away.....So why is it so important to protect one person's right to bond when doing so puts over one hundred or more people at risk?

If the protesters weren't there, there wouldn't be a problem. They are just causing a more tense situation so in my opinion, the publc that is there is putting people in danger, not the Anthony's.

I know this is a very minor point, but since I live in FLA and I know some don't live down here, I felt I had to point it out just to there is no confusion in the future .. there is no such thing as a "district attorney", just state attorney and assistant state attorney, who prosecute and bring criminal charges.

I hate to be nit picky, but everytime I see someone post "DA" it makes me think of every cop tv show.

ruin thier yard :boohoo:

Some how, I could care less about Georges yard. It is more than apparent that the A's don't give a crap about Caylee...they could end this whole circus, they don't so they are reaping what they have sown.
its not about the anthonys .. so ,much as its about the right to privacy and being harrassed .. how would you like it if someone ruined your things when you havnt been convicted of anything . ? my point is people need to have self control .. you may not care about geos yard i dont either but .. i do care about peoples right to be left alone .being harrassed is NO FUN ..it can turn deadly . they could end this yea i agree and they should .. but they arnt . imho no one including the anthonys should just run around doing cruel things to other people and subjecting thier kids to it .

yeah monoxide...and the hidden gun...and the hammer wielding george (mind you he was just holding it when he pushed the little old lady)

sheeeeeeeesh!:furious:

I want to go take a straw and suck all the standing water out of those areas so we can find Caylee TODAY and move on to the next phase (the legal one) of this HORRIBLE situation. (I know...nursie needs to move to the ranting thread for a bit lol...I think I am going to go running......)

agreed .. it just sickens me that people are allowed to run around and scream obceneties at people in thier own home .ruin thier yard ..and george gets in trouble when clearly these people were egging him on .. they know he has a bad temper and they are lucky they dont cause him to have a heart attack and die . i wonder what the protesters could be charged with then ? they are deliberatly harrassing these people .. i just hate how people think they can do whatever the hell they want to others .. and yes this includes the anthonys too . it takes two sides people need to have self control this is about caylee .. and the protesters are doin this for thier 5 minutes of fame .. they arnt doing this for caylee .or theyd be searching for her . blah :furious:

:clap: I'm sorry if this differs from popular opinion but I agree with this post. You have to put yourself in the Anthony's place. With all that is going on (and yes I understand that by telling all these lies they have brought it upon themselves) I would be an absolute nutcase by now. GA was not out there with a hammer threatening the crowd. And please...did you seriously hear that womans voice???? I would have probably turned the hammer on myself just to shut that sound out. IMO only I don't think the charges should have been filed. I agree that the protesters are looking for their 15 minutes of fame and by no means is any of this relevant to the search for Caylee.

If the protesters weren't there, there wouldn't be a problem. They are just causing a more tense situation so in my opinion, the publc that is there is putting people in danger, not the Anthony's.

The Anthonys are the ones attacking everybody

Good Morning All!

This is a circus. When Casey was bailed out the first time, George and Cindy had protesters up and down the street. When Casey was bailed out this time why did they not arrange for her go to a safe house? Why bring her back to an address that has been broadcast all over the airwaves and internet? They knew before she came home this time the protesters would be back.

I don't agree with the protesters carrying Caylee look-a-like dolls and signs with the words baby-killer. The protesters do have a right to be there as long as they follow the laws.

After Friday night's events between protesters, LE stated they would patrol the area and issue citations for anyone screaming, yelling or honking horns. One of the central FL media reported yesterday, LE was out there and they were issuing citations.

jmo

http://www.aclufl.org/PDFs/right_to_protest_brochure.pdf

it is our right as an American citizen to protest. The Anthonys chose to bail out their daughter without the padilla's or security to help them. George pushed protestors during the first period of time as well.

The POI is the reason for all of this and anything that happens secondarily is her fault imhoo for her lying and not helping to find her child. She is the eye of this storm.

yeah monoxide...and the hidden gun...and the hammer wielding george (mind you he was just holding it when he pushed the little old lady)

sheeeeeeeesh!:furious:

I want to go take a straw and suck all the standing water out of those areas so we can find Caylee TODAY and move on to the next phase (the legal one) of this HORRIBLE situation. (I know...nursie needs to move to the ranting thread for a bit lol...I think I am going to go running......)

I wonder if a petition should keep her locked away? Just a thought

If George wanted to shove and hit..he should be doing it inside the house to his own daughter..up against the wall..until she leads LE to the body.

Caylee is the only one here who's rights have been consistently violated. That baby had a right to life, just as she has the right for a decent and proper burial.

I'm not concerned at all about a piece of grassy/dirt property with the subliminal crime scene tape wrapped around it. Their grand daughter is missing/dead and their daughter is the POI in getting that job done. I would think the property being wrapped like a cheap Christmas present should be their last concern also.

They have the power to find Caylee and they aren't using it. Instead they are slinging obscenities at the public and shifting the blame to everyone except for their brownie baking .... daughter.

ETA: IMO

JMO: The protesters at the Anthonys' go there at their own free will. Anyone with a brain knows that "if you mess with an injured dog, you WILL get bitten"! I am totally frustrated with this whole thing and want that little girl to be found just as much as anyone, but this is absurd! Everyone is speculating as to what kind of people the Anthonys' are...but what about the people going to the Anthonys' with the intention of provoking them into a rage so that they can benefit from a lawsuit? What kind of people are THEY?! These people shouldn't be surprised when they get a reaction from the Anthony family...that is exactly what they are wanting...and they shouldn't expect any judge to rule in their favor when they file a suit!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back