Provisionary Serial Killer Pen Pal Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He sure could have done a better job disguising himself. Lol! But then again, deep down inside, I think he wants people to know who he is. The rest of his family seems pretty normal though. Especially his comedian brother. ​

Clem, I typed a lengthy reply but it wasn't allowed through. Will just say that I'm not an expert in serial murder and don't claim to be an expert in anything. Getting 600 inmates to reply at least once (including serials, mass murder, gang leaders etc) doesn't make me an expert. I told Josh in interview I am no expert unlike much of this site where many think they are a profiler or a "professional". If anything I'm skilled with building a rapport with them - that's what I do, and combine it with psychology along with my own personal morbid curiousity.Profiling should be left to the professionals I feel (FBI).My personal opinions have probably been shared in the past.I don't see him getting caught but one's ego can be their own fate.I'd like to correspond with LISK whether he was in prison or just the two of us. I'd tell him how I was set up twice for his murders and feed off his replies.But to answer your question, I believe the theory that Gilgo is a dumping ground of more then one. However the LISk knew the bodies would be found eventually otherwise he'd handle things differently. I think its all a joke to him and wouldn't be surprised hes on this site laughing at us all..

I have bolded areas of intrigue. Where have your personal opinions been "probably" shared in the past. Sounds like you were able to connect with previous serials in large volumes. I would say I would live in fear of my life. Agree with too each their own. Any insights you have. I agree that the LISK reads and posts here in some way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

question people should be asking (if true) is why the massapequa man was approached and questioned by fbi prior to the airing of the killing season? what reasonable suspicion or information did they have that pointed them in his direction (other than residing in Massapequa)? Found his facebook...anyone find any other social media for him?

goosebumps - cell phone call can register on multiple cell towers during the same call for a variety of reasons (movement mostly)...it's called a handoff. depending on time of day, if a phone pinged off a tower in close proximity to a specific hotel, the phone could actually be miles away long island i would eatimate 1-2 miles). it is also concievable that the phone was in gilgo and pinged off a tower in massapequa during those calls, as cell frequencies easily bounce off water.

just some food for thought. (modsnip)

Clem, I typed a lengthy reply but it wasn't allowed through. Will just say that I'm not an expert in serial murder and don't claim to be an expert in anything. Getting 600 inmates to reply at least once (including serials, mass murder, gang leaders etc) doesn't make me an expert. I told Josh in interview I am no expert unlike much of this site where many think they are a profiler or a "professional". If anything I'm skilled with building a rapport with them - that's what I do, and combine it with psychology along with my own personal morbid curiousity.Profiling should be left to the professionals I feel (FBI).My personal opinions have probably been shared in the past. I don't see him getting caught but one's ego can be their own fate.I'd like to correspond with LISK whether he was in prison or just the two of us. I'd tell him how I was set up twice for his murders and feed off his replies.But to answer your question, I believe the theory that Gilgo is a dumping ground of more then one. However the LISk knew the bodies would be found eventually otherwise he'd handle things differently. I think its all a joke to him and wouldn't be surprised hes on this site laughing at us all..

Thanks for your feedback, NYPOSTSTALKEDME. I maintain that your correspondence gives you a unique insight that most people don't have. Very interesting reply. You're probably right, there's a good chance that the LISK has gotten away with it. With the SCPD looking into it, I'd say 100% he never gets caught. Now that the FBI is finally involved, maybe there's more hope.

I have bolded areas of intrigue. Where have your personal opinions been "probably" shared in the past. Sounds like you were able to connect with previous serials in large volumes. I would say I would live in fear of my life. Agree with too each their own. Any insights you have. I agree that the LISK reads and posts here in some way.

Those areas caught my eye as well especially area #2 which I'm not sure how to interpret. Also the part about corresponding if he was incarcerated or "just the 2 of us"?

Ok, I'm forming a picture of Mr M in my mind, admittedly it's based on 5-10 minute viewing on TKS, some of you guys seem to have sleuthed to find out who he is. As I am not familiar with the area at all, it's probably best I don't go down the rabbit hole too much at this point since others already have.

However my questions are around the following - How old would he have been 20 years ago?

From the start of following this case, I have held the belief that LISK and the Torso Killer/Butcher whatever you want to call him are two different people. However before I go down my opinions/theories I want to know if "Mr M/Erik" would have been old enough at that point. I'm thinking he might be since he said he's written nearly 5000 letters, not all would reply or reply timely.

Can anyone confirm?

question people should be asking (if true) is why the massapequa man was approached and questioned by fbi prior to the airing of the killing season? what reasonable suspicion or information did they have that pointed them in his direction (other than residing in Massapequa)? Found his facebook...anyone find any other social media for him?

goosebumps - cell phone call can register on multiple cell towers during the same call for a variety of reasons (movement mostly)...it's called a handoff. depending on time of day, if a phone pinged off a tower in close proximity to a specific hotel, the phone could actually be miles away long island i would eatimate 1-2 miles). it is also concievable that the phone was in gilgo and pinged off a tower in massapequa during those calls, as cell frequencies easily bounce off water.

just some food for thought. (modsnip)

Excellent question! Why piqued the FBI's interest to begin with? Was it communications to known serial killers that he is LISK? I still don't see why he would have to claim that if he got what he wanted from other serial killers without having to mention that.

Another thing that's interesting is that he and Joel Rifkin knew info before info was released to the public. Now how is that? Maybe that's what tipped off the FBI.

Ok, I'm forming a picture of Mr M in my mind, admittedly it's based on 5-10 minute viewing on TKS, some of you guys seem to have sleuthed to find out who he is. As I am not familiar with the area at all, it's probably best I don't go down the rabbit hole too much at this point since others already have.

However my questions are around the following - How old would he have been 20 years ago?

From the start of following this case, I have held the belief that LISK and the Torso Killer/Butcher whatever you want to call him are two different people. However before I go down my opinions/theories I want to know if "Mr M/Erik" would have been old enough at that point. I'm thinking he might be since he said he's written nearly 5000 letters, not all would reply or reply timely.

Can anyone confirm?

He was born in 1972 if I'm correct

Interesting, if he was born in 1972 - that'd make him old enough for 'Fire Island Jane Doe', right back to where the story begins. He does display some very narcissistic behaviour (letters to John Robert Williams). I'll expand on my theory later at home. I really must do some work rather than sleuth.

Angela,
Thanks for concern -the Killing Season Interview w/ Josh and crew was an edited cut/paste job, but I was mislead and sought after for my segment. The actual interview and what aired on A&E was different naturally and he was looking to please viewers. The part where he stated LE and Feds were questioning me about the unsolved murders was BS.I never told him that, instead I explained that I was questioned a few times about "my corresponding with excessive amounts of murderers and serials. Never did the Dects ask about Giglo or have me come down for questioning. I knew Williams for years and although I have used usual techniques and approaches to help build further rapport with them (discussing morbid topics, sharing dark fantasies and poems etc I never once confessed to anything. This isn't the first time a serial lied and caused me problems hence my user name. A serial in past made the same claim but it didn't make A&E yet made it to the NY Post and Selim Agar the wanna be "15 mins of fame" LI crime reporter sent his army after myself and family as well as job yrs ago. However when you play with wild animals(murderers/serials etc) there's a chance you get bit. nautre of the game. I always say it could have made a interesting movie -an innocent man getting accused of the same unsolved murders by 2 separate serials -what's the odds?

Angela,
Thanks for concern -the Killing Season Interview w/ Josh and crew was an edited cut/paste job, but I was mislead and sought after for my segment. The actual interview and what aired on A&E was different naturally and he was looking to please viewers. The part where he stated LE and Feds were questioning me about the unsolved murders was BS.I never told him that, instead I explained that I was questioned a few times about "my corresponding with excessive amounts of murderers and serials. Never did the Dects ask about Giglo or have me come down for questioning. I knew Williams for years and although I have used usual techniques and approaches to help build further rapport with them (discussing morbid topics, sharing dark fantasies and poems etc I never once confessed to anything. This isn't the first time a serial lied and caused me problems hence my user name. A serial in past made the same claim but it didn't make A&E yet made it to the NY Post and Selim Agar the wanna be "15 mins of fame" LI crime reporter sent his army after myself and family as well as job yrs ago. However when you play with wild animals(murderers/serials etc) there's a chance you get bit. nautre of the game. I always say it could have made a interesting movie -an innocent man getting accused of the same unsolved murders by 2 separate serials -what's the odds?

Thank you for coming here and sharing your perspectives and what what you have been through as a result of your interests. I understand you may humbly state you are not an expert. However, I get the sense you could be a valuable asset and have more info about serial killers and the like than most. I hope you stay and help us research and hopefully one day make a difference in the LISK and perhaps other cases.

question people should be asking (if true) is why the massapequa man was approached and questioned by fbi prior to the airing of the killing season?

Excellent question! Why piqued the FBI's interest to begin with?

When did SCPD Commisioner, Timothy Sini, reach out to the FBI? That I am aware, he wasn't promoted until January of this year. Did he hit the ground running and reach out to them when he was promoted? In the interview, he does not indicate that they've engaged. Only that he's reached out to them, and to expect a full profile. That is, for all we know, the guy lied to Rachel & Josh about being questioned by FBI to deflect them from digging deeper.

When did SCPD Commisioner, Timothy Sini, reach out to the FBI? That I am aware, he wasn't promoted until January of this year. Did he hit the ground running and reach out to them when he was promoted? In the interview, he does not indicate that they've engaged. Only that he's reached out to them, and to expect a full profile. That is, for all we know, the guy lied to Rachel & Josh about being questioned by FBI to deflect them from digging deeper.
Two agents were picked in Jan. to work with Detectives.

Something tells me that when he realized they were there because they believed he was LISK he definitely put his guard up.

Why start posting now? What was the motivating factor? If it is actually him, but that is easy to check.

Angela,

As you say 'what are the odds?' No smoke without fire IMO, what exactly did you say to these serials that they squealed? What doesn't make sense to me is either Williams miss-remembered (not lied as you eloquently put it) as R&J could have said they were looking into the GB4 case before Williams agreed to call (which Williams then put 2+2=3 in his mind), or you put something in your letter which put up a great big red flag to him and he was stating a 'fact'. Only Williams knows the truth in that unless he can produce the letter, however doesn't have anything to gain by saying your name.

In terms of Josh looking for viewer ratings, only R&J could answer that, I don't think they would have anything to gain by that. Did Josh ask you a vague question like "Have you ever been questioned by the LE/FBI?" which I get could be open ended if he didn't specifically add "about these cases"? However this is speculation on my part.

Now don't get me wrong, I don't think you are/could be LISK (in terms GB4 and SG/NJ), but I don't think you are telling the whole truth either about what you know/did/doing/thinking, so I'm keeping an open mind (as you could probably tell from my posts above which a Mod has moved here).

Hypothetically speaking, would you submit to a DNA sample/polygraph testing?

Between the iceman richard kuklinski and roy demeo, many of these old remains that were located without Being ID'd, could very well be victims of theirs.. although i dont think kuklinski killed women. Both of those guys likely murdered over 300 people.. maybe more for all we know. Especially at the old gemini lounge in brooklyn. I have personal interest with those guys cause i had a distant family member who happened to be associated with them way back when. Very dangerous and twisted people. Your iceman book comment triggered my response. His story is out of this world and hes killed more people then many of these SKs combined. Mainly all mob hits though.

Angela,

Greetings and thanks for commenting here. With your background, it would be interesting - and quite elaborate- to compile all your psychological profiles ( assuming you did develop profiles of your pen pals) and to create a logarithm identifying patterns like motives, MO, signatures, locations, time components etc.. Have you thought about it?

-Nin

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CameraSnap
Back