Psychic Discussion,Visions, Dreams, And Impressions

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Horrible. I never imagined such a thing as these horrible buckets. I kept thinking of her throwing luggage over a bridge but these make an altogether different scenario plausible. These would roll.

:confused:

Horrible. I never imagined such a thing as these horrible buckets. I kept thinking of her throwing luggage over a bridge but these make an altogether different scenario plausible. These would roll.

They could be set out anywhere and never noticed. When they were searching that yard, she could have been stuffed in one of those buckets in the shed or just setting outside. Chlorine covers the decomp and the dogs would not smell it. They could have poured the powdered chlorine out put her in it and refilled it with the powered chlorine. Bingo - no smell, not to mention if they opened it all they would see is chlorine.

Or worse, one could be sitting right there in their garage or shed and no one would even know to look.

ETA- TT you and I must have been posting at the same time.

Turbo and Misfit: ANYTHING is possible with that family. Somewhere there was info on the combination of chlorine and something else could create a chloroform substance or gas. The thoughts running through my mind almost make me sick in my stomach, but could KC have hidden her in one of those buckets ( 5gal bucket-12lbs per gallon = a 60lb bucket), then moved it to the trunk without the lid being secure and some bodily fluids and chlorine escaped when she tilted it or put it in the trunk sideways?
I just don't know where the shovel comes in to play.
What are your thoughts?

Fifth Essence, thats a good possibility, and a disgusting but plausible scenario. The only thing that doesnt fit though is the Chloroform searches on her pc, that makes me think it was pure Chloroform in the trunk.

Turbo and Misfit: ANYTHING is possible with that family. Somewhere there was info on the combination of chlorine and something else could create a chloroform substance or gas. The thoughts running through my mind almost make me sick in my stomach, but could KC have hidden her in one of those buckets ( 5gal bucket-12lbs per gallon = a 60lb bucket), then moved it to the trunk without the lid being secure and some bodily fluids and chlorine escaped when she tilted it or put it in the trunk sideways?
What are your thoughts?

I don't think the fluids would have leaked from those buckets because they are leak proof. My guess on that would be she had did not have her in it to begin with when it leaked out.

Maybe the shovel was used to shovel out the chlorine into something else prior to putting the body in the bucket then shovel it back on top of the body.

I don't think the fluids would have leaked from those buckets because they are leak proof. My guess on that would be she had did not have her in it to begin with when it leaked out.

Maybe the shovel was used to shovel out the chlorine into something else prior to putting the body in the bucket then shovel it back on top of the body.

Yeah, and throw the difference into the pool. hmmm

What do you think about the possibility that the lid was NOT secured properly and when she later moved the bucket to the trunk, it tilted and a combination of chlorine and bodily fluid escaped?

What are your thoughts?

One of the experts on NG said that the chloroform that was reported was pure and that it was not possible that it could have been a combination of cleaning fluids, urine etc...

Yeah, and throw the difference into the pool. hmmm

What do you think about the possibility that the lid was NOT secured properly and when she later moved the bucket to the trunk, it tilted and a combination of chlorine and bodily fluid escaped?

That would be possible if you didn't know how to secure the lid. I don't see her as the one who would be maintaining the pool at home, so she might not have secured it well. Maybe the body was just in the trunk a while before she or someone had the idea to put it in the chlorine bucket.

One of the experts on NG said that the chloroform that was reported was pure and that it was not possible that it could have been a combination of cleaning fluids, urine etc...

Would pure chlorine and pure urine make "pure" chloroform when the urine poured directly on the chlorine in a bucket?

Or worse, one could be sitting right there in their garage or shed and no one would even know to look.

ETA- TT you and I must have been posting at the same time.

That is my thought - remember "close to home" remark? Also didn't LP say there was chlorine on that shovel they tested?

Would pure chlorine and pure urine make "pure" chloroform when the urine poured directly on the chlorine in a bucket?

That's a question for one of the scientists here...

You have come up with a great possibility in terms of 'hiding' the body and or moving it. Oh my goodness, I missed reading the findings that implied chlorine was on the shovel. We have used a hand scooper and a plastic measuring cup when adding chlorine to the pool...NOT a shovel. Toooo weird!
I hope when the searchers are moving about, that they look twice at ANY sort of container.

I didnt hear that LP said there was chlorine found on the shovel, must have missed that, but it does fit with what he said on NG last week, which I found to be a disturbing theory. He briefly mentioned thinking Casey put a dead Caylee in the pool, realized her body was sinking to the bottom instead of floating, went to get a shovel to then retrieve her body from the pool. :(

I didnt hear that LP said there was chlorine found on the shovel, must have missed that, but it does fit with what he said on NG last week, which I found to be a disturbing theory. He briefly mentioned thinking Casey put a dead Caylee in the pool, realized her body was sinking to the bottom instead of floating, went to get a shovel to then retrieve her body from the pool. :(

I do remember LP saying that. It doesn't make sense to me that KC would stand on the ladder or beside the pool (looked like a 3 or 4' deep pool in the photos) and fish her body up with a shovel. How awkward. You'd have to have great strength to lift a wet dead body from the middle of the pool with your arms extended holding a shovel.

IMO, using the shovel to remove chlorine powder out of the bucket makes more sense to me.

It would be awkward but it also makes me think of how weight doesnt work the same in water. You know how when your a teenager and playing in the pool with your friends and you can pick each other up like nothing, you could lift up a 150lb person like they weighed 20lbs?

That's a question for one of the scientists here...

You have come up with a great possibility in terms of 'hiding' the body and or moving it. Oh my goodness, I missed reading the findings that implied chlorine was on the shovel. We have used a hand scooper and a plastic measuring cup when adding chlorine to the pool...NOT a shovel. Toooo weird!
I hope when the searchers are moving about, that they look twice at ANY sort of container.

I have a large hand scoop too, but if you wanted to remove a lot of it in a short period of time, a shovel would be the ticket. It would take forever to scoop out all of that.

It is also possible it was a 100 lb bucket of tablets which a shovel would have been very handy so not to have to pick up all those tablets.

Wow! I had no idea this was such an issue. I don't hate anyone or anything nor was I trying to be negative or rude. :( I just thought the dreams and visions were getting lost among them is the only reason I started another thread!

Wow! I had no idea this was such an issue. I don't hate anyone or anything nor was I trying to be negative or rude. :( I just thought the dreams and visions were getting lost among them is the only reason I started another thread!

FWIW I love the two sep threads - both are fascinating but it's much easier to read and understand each when they're not together (ducking back to reading mode)...

FWIW I love the two sep threads - both are fascinating but it's much easier to read and understand each when they're not together (ducking back to reading mode)...
I agree. The separate threads are great. Maybe the mods would be kind enough to keep them separate but to bring the inkblot thread back from the parking lot. It sounds like everyone would be happy that way! :)

Ok I wouldn't normally post something like this but ifelt you guys could gove me some insight on it...The last 2 nights I have dreamed of a woody area where I am searching for something....Off in a distance i see a figure a small one perhaps child size sitting against a tree but before i can get there to see what it is a White Owl swoops down and carries the figure away...First all i have never dreamed of a owl much less a White one. The owl really stands out to me but i am not sure what it means.

I am starting to wonder if I am stressing myself out too much with this case...I think of it constantly trying to play things over in my head and reason with certain things and try to think like casey would have ( WHICH IS IMPOSSIBLE for me)

Anyways please feel free to tell me what your impression of this is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member