Psychic Discussion,Visions, Dreams, And Impressions

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seranade - I just visited this thread for the first time in a long time. Reading your post sent an unsettling wave through me. About a month ago I came across the thread that featured the inkblots and I thought - hmmm this is something that I can do. I don't consider myself psychic but I have known about things before they've happened, had dreams about the future, etc. but I'm most successful when I touch things. Anyway, I had never done inkblots and thought it might be fun.

I keep getting birds no matter how differently I space out the blots, use different colors, etc. So much that I tried doing a search for birds in Fl, way too many! Anyway, I kept getting regular birds and birds with long necks that I thought looked like flamingos or storks. Agh!

I don't really know what I'm saying here but it was like a bolt of lightning went through me when I read your post.

As many of you may remember from the first thread, I recounted that my daughter is psychic but hasn't to date had any dreams or impressions on the case. Since then, I printed out Caylee's picture for her and asked her to meditate on her and see if it triggered anything. Well, it didn't trigger any dreams but she told me this: (paraphrasing)

The night she was looking at the pic and thinking about Caylee, she finally had to lay it aside as it was beginning to get all jumbled up in her mind. So she picked up the Bible hoping to find some soothing words and opened it randomly. Her eyes fell on a verse and for some reason it stood out to her like a neon sign and she is convinced it has something to do with Caylee. Here is the verse:

Psalms 104:17~ Where the birds themselves make nests.
As for the stork, the juniper trees are it's house.

Here is how she interprets the verse in re Caylee:

Caylee is nesting, whether dead or alive, near birds- perhaps a bird sanctuary? The stork, which traditionally represents the stories we tell children about where babies come from, represents Caylee. Wherever she is she is near a stand of Juniper.

Seranade - I just visited this thread for the first time in a long time. Reading your post sent an unsettling wave through me. About a month ago I came across the thread that featured the inkblots and I thought - hmmm this is something that I can do. I don't consider myself psychic but I have known about things before they've happened, had dreams about the future, etc. but I'm most successful when I touch things. Anyway, I had never done inkblots and thought it might be fun.

I keep getting birds no matter how differently I space out the blots, use different colors, etc. So much that I tried doing a search for birds in Fl, way too many! Anyway, I kept getting regular birds and birds with long necks that I thought looked like flamingos or storks. Agh!

I don't really know what I'm saying here but it was like a bolt of lightning went through me when I read your post.
Same here. So many with birds and what struck me is they are usually in a nest, as if sitting on the eggs or babies, protective maybe.

Cranes? (Herons, Egrets...)
Found near ponds
In mythology, represent an omen

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gruidae

Ok...well after lurking for months now, my husband finally convinced me to register and post a dream I had. I have to tell you guys though that I love this site. There are so many insightful, and smart people here.

Ok...I never claim to be psychic or anything, although my paternal grandmother, my sister, myself, and my daughter often know things before they happen. Often people tell me to "get out of their head" because of silly things like they hang up the phone, and I may relate who it was and talk about what they said, because I swear for some reason the person who took the call told me about it, although they just hung up, and insist they didn't tell me, and were actually in another room while on the call. So..nothing major in the psychic area or anything. My husband did dream of the tsunami a few years ago 3 days before it happened and it scared the daylights out of him. Enough digressing. I had a dream a few weeks ago, and it has bothered me ever since. Of course all is not totally coherent, but here it is in its entirety.

I apparently was living in a house that used to be the Anthony's. They lived next door. My husband was in the dream, although he was my brother in the dream. Casey would come in and out of my house and just go use the computer or try to go out to the bar, and I would get soo angry.

I looked from my yard into the next yard. My husband(brother) was out in the back with George anda tall man who was dressed well with dark hair. When he came back home, I asked who the man was. He told me that it was someone George knew from LE and that he was going to help them "take care of some things, and clean some stuff up" When I was looking I did notice some plastic tarps, the kind you use when you paint.

Later that same day, my husband(brother)said he was going to help the Anthony's and that guy out. I begged him not to, as it scared me. He said that the money was too good to resist.

ok...it gets a little hooky now. George, the man, and my husband all came into our backyard, now remember for some reason this is the house the Anthony's used to own. They had a ton of dirt piled up, and shovels....they went into the kitchen, and it was no longer a kitchen when I looked...it was grass, but it looked like sod pieces, you know how they look before they grow into the ground properly? kind of loose. I was begging them not to do this. They proceeded right to a spot on the top left side and just lifted...there only 2 feet down or so, I saw barefeet, tiny legs, and the hem of an offwhite dress...I knew instantly it was Caylee. I freaked out. I told my husband(brother) not to do this, that I was going to call the police. He begged me not to.

I went outside, and was just freaked out. I thought I have to call the police. I told them I was going for a walk...I went to the end of the street, and a bit around the corner. I called 911, and told them that they were moving Caylee's body. They kept asking me if it was the address that my cell phone is listed to, and I kept telling them no because the phone is an out of state phone(I am not in Florida)...I got very upset, and hung up the phone..there were a couple of women outside their house...so I asked if I could use their phone. They let me, again I called, but the cops kept asking me if it was now the address associated with the phone I was using...I kept telling them no, it was the Anthony house. While trying to get it straight George, my brother and the man drove by, I tried to duck so they couldn't see me on the phone, but I think my brother saw me...they had the back of the pick up covered in the plastic and you could see the shovels and stuff...right after they pulled up...the cops came...I was screaming that they just left...and to follow them...it was a relatively new Chevy 2500 pick up in a dull yellow(almost the color of some cities work trucks) The license plate started with 5B then part of the tarp covered it, and there was a 6 and a 9..

I then woke up freaked out. I don't know what it means, but it was very real and really upset me.

So...any thoughts...am I just putting stuff together that I heard? I don't really think George was involved or called anyone, and of course Caylee is not in the kitchen which changed to grass...but anyway...

for my first post, I hope you don't think I am too much of a kook!

When you actually tell someone about a dream- the words are like the symbolic interpretation of the "movie" you are seeing played out by your subconcious-
I have been following this case non stop- I have "asked" for information to be shown to me- I had a dream where I saw Highways and the number 99 was very prevalent. Not sure why.
When I "hear" your dream- it almost sounds like you are "remote viewing" (perhaps you did "see" a scene from the A's house,kind of like a fly on the wall)
google remote viewing for more information on that topic. We do come naturally equipped with more brain power than we are use to using- a "sixth sense" if you will. Many people train their mind for more use and focused purpose. Sounds like in your family, at least you are aware of it and respect it for what it is worth.

I had another dream last night. In my dreams I get up and do things or try to do things while I'm still sleeping.

Caylee was in my dream. I was VERY alarmed to the point of being frantic-first that she was in an empty building all alone and that there were openings for windows but nothing was there. There ws no floor- just dirt underfoot. It was almost dark and everything was damp. The air smelled of wet dirt. I knew I could not get Caylee but I was very determined to close the windows. ???

I awoke standing in my bedroom trying to close windows that didn't exist and the number 608 was the first thought I had.

I had a bizarre dream several nights ago where GA was skin and bones. I didnt' realize it was him in my dream until a few days later.

I have been wondering why I had no "impressions" or "visions" on this case for the past couple of months...but then again I can't control what I get impressions from at all. I get strong feelings when physically near an event and see things flash in behind or above people like a sign with words that tell you what is going on...anyhow, I thought perhaps with so many people focusing on this case that the energy was muddled so I quit trying (I never try so perhaps that is why nothing was working)

So last week I have a vision of what happened to Caylee on the night of her disappearance - problem is the vision was so clear and so strong that it freaked me out because I wasn't expecting it....problem is I can't remember it! I'm baffled at this event because it has never happened this way before. All I can remember is more emotional but what details have come back to me are as follows:

It was dark, I don't know if that means it was nighttime. It was KC, I can't remember if anyone else was physically present, but someone else was involved (not necessarily w/Caylee's disappearance, and not with knowledge of her disappearance) just somehow someone else was involved in this event without their knowledge. The emotional reaction I had was and remains clear

I instantly felt "So that's what happened! Holy @#$%!" It was not anything that I've read or heard on TV, but consisted of events we have knowledge of, only we've put them together in the wrong order or something like that.

Has anyone else had this happen before? Any experienced see'rs out there who can help? I really think I saw what happened to Caylee but don't understand why I lost my memory of the vision...I've had nothing at all since.

Watching NG and they are showing the footage of the witness. Did anyone see the wooden bridge in the background? Some of use have dreamed about it including me!

Here is a copy of a PM that I sent another member last night. The most heartbeaking aspect of this impression is the nagging feeling that Caylee either thought they were playing a game or that they were going to play a game :(

Hi. I'm so sorry to just PM you out of the blue but felt I just had to share this with you. This is a post that I made on another forum months ago. It is very similar to the impression your daughter got in that I also thought wildlife preserve....endangered plants present. Please let me know if your daughter gets any impression about rare or endangered plants. I can even describe the plant I saw. Looks kind of like sea oats but with a red tint to the fuzzy part.

The beautiful sunny Gulf Coast
Reply #67 - 08/16/08 at 2:29am I have had dreams for the past few nights where I feel like I am lying in shallow water with TALL grass growing out of the water. I keep getting the STRONG impression that there is something very significant about this grass (very rare? endangered or protected plant?) that would help to pinpoint the area. I saw the police/searchers but they didn't see me. They were so close. I tried to call to them, but no longer have a voice. I never have these kinds of dreams or any type of visions though. Maybe it is just because this case has me so upset. Sweet Caylee looks so much like my daughter did at that age.

Hmmm....so now there is a tip regarding a well dressed man being seen along with Casey...that is the impression I had of the guy helping in the dream I had those weeks ago....well dressed and dark haired, very weird...

Watching NG and they are showing the footage of the witness. Did anyone see the wooden bridge in the background? Some of use have dreamed about it including me!

OMG is there a chain link fence anywhere?

I have been wondering why I had no "impressions" or "visions" on this case for the past couple of months...but then again I can't control what I get impressions from at all. I get strong feelings when physically near an event and see things flash in behind or above people like a sign with words that tell you what is going on...anyhow, I thought perhaps with so many people focusing on this case that the energy was muddled so I quit trying (I never try so perhaps that is why nothing was working)

So last week I have a vision of what happened to Caylee on the night of her disappearance - problem is the vision was so clear and so strong that it freaked me out because I wasn't expecting it....problem is I can't remember it! I'm baffled at this event because it has never happened this way before. All I can remember is more emotional but what details have come back to me are as follows:

It was dark, I don't know if that means it was nighttime. It was KC, I can't remember if anyone else was physically present, but someone else was involved (not necessarily w/Caylee's disappearance, and not with knowledge of her disappearance) just somehow someone else was involved in this event without their knowledge. The emotional reaction I had was and remains clear

I instantly felt "So that's what happened! Holy @#$%!" It was not anything that I've read or heard on TV, but consisted of events we have knowledge of, only we've put them together in the wrong order or something like that.

Has anyone else had this happen before? Any experienced see'rs out there who can help? I really think I saw what happened to Caylee but don't understand why I lost my memory of the vision...I've had nothing at all since.

I have and it was because what I saw was too much for my mind to be able to accept at the time. I had a friend who was kidnapped by a serial killer in another state. He hid in her house and knocked her out with a date rape drug in her 2 liter coke bottle. When she passed out, He then put her in his van and took her to a very remote area where there was an empty house.

Her husband called us and we went to their house. As soon as I sat down in that house I "saw" the house she was in. It was a very strange design for the area and I could "see" the lake in the rear, and all the things around it. My husband thought I had lost my mind. I knew the road # it was off of and other things too. I had never been anywhere around that area before as it was in another state and never been in their home because it was a new place to them.

We rented a small plane and flew over the area the next morning and I "found" the house from the air. We mapped the roads as best we could and took the roads we had mapped. Evidently because we had flown over the house so low a few times we spooked the guy and he moved her. By the time we got to the house and got the police there, they were gone.

That night I kept "seeing" things but could not put them together the next morning. I would get small glimpses of things but it was like as soon as I saw them they were just gone. This went on for a week while we searched that area over and over and drove road after road and driveways off the roads, went to doors etc. I just could not get a bearing again. The police thought we were in the wrong area and started telling her husband she had just run away.

I kept praying and asking God to show me what I needed to know to find her. She had a 2 month old baby. Finally one evening I saw it............what I saw was too horrible for my mind to comprehend. I saw everything which had happened almost for the last few days and I KNEW he was going to kill her soon. I actually thought it was going to be that night. I freaked, but we all including our other friends got in separate cars and started driving that desolate area again flashing our lights on and off, blowing horns, just anything we could think of.

To make a long story longer.(LOL) We evidently spooked that guy that night and he decided to leave for the night and left her tied to the tree, but he left her more lose than before because he was in a hurry. She escaped and made it to the main road and a family picked her up, called the police and the ambulance took her to the hospital. Most women would never have survived what she went through but she had been in the military for 12 years before they were married and evidently that training and her 2 month old baby kept her alive.

Everything I had seen was exactly right and all the horrible things I saw happened exactly as I had seen them, but my mind blocked them each time because I just could not bear to see such things. I just thank God, He gave me the strength to see them before it was too late.

Here is a copy of a PM that I sent another member last night. The most heartbeaking aspect of this impression is the nagging feeling that Caylee either thought they were playing a game or that they were going to play a game :(

Hi. I'm so sorry to just PM you out of the blue but felt I just had to share this with you. This is a post that I made on another forum months ago. It is very similar to the impression your daughter got in that I also thought wildlife preserve....endangered plants present. Please let me know if your daughter gets any impression about rare or endangered plants. I can even describe the plant I saw. Looks kind of like sea oats but with a red tint to the fuzzy part.

The beautiful sunny Gulf Coast
Reply #67 - 08/16/08 at 2:29am I have had dreams for the past few nights where I feel like I am lying in shallow water with TALL grass growing out of the water. I keep getting the STRONG impression that there is something very significant about this grass (very rare? endangered or protected plant?) that would help to pinpoint the area. I saw the police/searchers but they didn't see me. They were so close. I tried to call to them, but no longer have a voice. I never have these kinds of dreams or any type of visions though. Maybe it is just because this case has me so upset. Sweet Caylee looks so much like my daughter did at that age.

Could this be the grass you saw?? Both images are of the same thing:

elektron-sawgrass.jpg

sawgrass.jpg

I had the weirdest experience, this is true. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and either sit on the porch or take a look at ws. Well one night I looked at the webcam and I swear I saw GA sitting in the driveway and a child came up and sat next to him. It was not dark nor light and there were other people with him. But there was no real reaction from anyone, it just seemed normal. I remember thinking "oh thank God Caylee is home"
In the morning, I thought about it and feeling it really happened, and I still have thoughts about that. It's very disconcerting, maybe wishful thinking.
It seemed so real, I can't explain it.

I had the weirdest experience, this is true. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and either sit on the porch or take a look at ws. Well one night I looked at the webcam and I swear I saw GA sitting in the driveway and a child came up and sat next to him. It was not dark nor light and there were other people with him. But there was no real reaction from anyone, it just seemed normal. I remember thinking "oh thank God Caylee is home"
In the morning, I thought about it and feeling it really happened, and I still have thoughts about that. It's very disconcerting, maybe wishful thinking.
It seemed so real, I can't explain it.

I have been having a very dark feelings about GA. I feel a real darkness around him that he can't shake.

It feels as if he is going to pass over soon and what you saw goes right along that line in a way as Caylee would be "with" him.

Someone saw him as a skeleton, which made my skin crawl because of what I have been feeling.

The GA skeleton freaked me out for a sec cause i seen yesterday where he was talking about how a few days or weeks ago he was thinking of taking his own life..

I have been having a very dark feelings about GA. I feel a real darkness around him that he can't shake.

It feels as if he is going to pass over soon and what you saw goes right along that line in a way as Caylee would be "with" him.

Someone saw him as a skeleton, which made my skin crawl because of what I have been feeling.
That scares me. I wonder if my subconscious was taking over. I didn't know GA contemplated suicide. I saw an interview where he says he would give his own life to have Caylee to be dropped off right then. Is it possible that it was his thoughts blending into mine, is he suicidal?
I also told my mother that I don't think I could survive what they are going through.
I will light a candle in church and say a prayer for poor baby Caylee.
I know this sounds crazy, but sometimes I have very strong feelings about stuff, and then when it happens I say "I knew it, I felt it"

Haven't had any dreams or visions in this case. But I am having an awful feeling of blackness about today. I feel like something black is pulling at me in regards to this case. The feeling started not too long ago.

I had the strangest dream and I know it was about Caylee...and when I woke up I remembered a feeling of being extremely afraid, and seeing a child's room with their shoes all in a line and no child to play with the toys, and I was going through a rack of hanging items, and there was something, I could not make out what it was, but it had a strange shape and I folded that and put it aside. Then I saw clearly a pair of blue velvet like gloves, brand new gloves, and the BLACK of whatever the thing was which I could not identify and the gloves and the fear were with me when I awakened and I continue to recall these points precisely. The black thing has me stumped, and even in my dream I was like, what the heck is that, but I laid it aside and went on to the gloves. What does it mean? I have no idea, but it is one of THOSE dreams that has "stuck" and so whatever is waiting to come out of it has not yet...

Another tidbit of my dream. The child's room was in a "part" of the house that was never used. It was empty, and vacant and had stood thus for some long time. There were stairs leading UP to the room, which was actually a series of rooms, and there was an odd wooden gate middle ways up the first set of stairs-there were 2 flights, and the gate was midway up the first flight. Anyhow, that gate was odd and out of place going up the stairs there to this unused "part" of the house...the "wooden bridge" mention brought this further detail back to the forefront-clearly. So, wooden steps, wooden gate, (wooden bridge), empty vacant area that has remained so for a long time, SOMETHING black and blue gloves...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234