Psychic Ginnette Lucas claims she was on the phone with D. Casey while he searched

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"The psychic says she called him several times, but can't find her phone records."At 6:00am, I tried his cell phone," Lucas told Eyewitness News on Tuesday."

What happened to the 3 AM call she said she made..

The psychic says she called him several times, but can't find her phone records.

Last night she said he father had the phone bill and he said the number wasn't there and also said Verizon wouldn't give her a copy of bill...

I have them all from the "Meet & Greet"! As soon as I heard about the leak date of the P.I. video I hurried off to the site & copied all of them. I have a few major ones in my photo album named Caylee. I knew they would delete them & checked a couple of days later...GONE!

I have more but didn't put them all in the album.
Just go to my profile pg & you can find some of them.

Here's a link to it:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/album.php?albumid=609

Thank you for the link, and thanks for saving the pictures of the Nov 15th "A-clan Meet & Greet" to raise money to find an alive Caylee.

Until I saw the picture I had forgotten LA showed up there as well..

Thank you for the link, and thanks for saving the pictures of the Nov 15th "A-clan Meet & Greet" to raise money to find an alive Caylee.

Until I saw the picture I had forgotten LA showed up there as well..

Your welcome! What else is weird about the "M & G" is LA being there after being MIA just before it for soooo long.......P.I.'s doing search same day he comes out of hiding....then seen later leaving the jail house with the P.I.'s later in the day....=LA is the one on the phone. MOO

I have them all from the "Meet & Greet"! As soon as I heard about the leak date of the P.I. video I hurried off to the site & copied all of them. I have a few major ones in my photo album named Caylee. I knew they would delete them & checked a couple of days later...GONE!

I have more but didn't put them all in the album.(*Note: 2pgs. my album)
Just go to my profile pg & you can find some of them.

Here's a link to it:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/album.php?albumid=609
Would you look at that! Charlatans on Parade!

Your welcome! What else is weird about the "M & G" is LA being there after being MIA just before it for soooo long.......P.I.'s doing search same day he comes out of hiding....then seen later leaving the jail house with the P.I.'s later in the day....=LA is the one on the phone. MOO
Yep! There's LA, shunning DC and never speaking to him...:rolleyes:

FYI: GL psychic also mentioned that she found a missing little girl alive from MI just a few weeks before Caylee was found!

I receive all amber alerts in my e-mails and voulnteer for a couple of other Missing Organizations that do the same. I could not recall any from MI & I live in MI nothing on the news here either!

I double checked all of my e-mails to make sure I just didn't see it before or now! "NO MISSING LITTLE GIRLS FOUND IN MICHIGAN OR RECENTLY MISSING DURING NOV OR BEFORE THAT WERE FOUND!"

How much did they pay this lady to claim this & is it enough to pay for a lawyer she's going to end up needing by getting involved with the A's & thier groups of creating a smoke screen for reasonable doubt for prospective jurors?

Ginette L is impossible. In trying to get her story straight and become LESS confused, I spent a lot of time going over her different accounts to NG, Fox, WESH, WFTV. They are all *different* in regard to when she became involved, who contacted whom, how the dream came about, etc. Perhaps she is nervous? Easily distracted, for sure.

Here:

Example 1 The intermediary is a person who: heard her reputation and called her and called Det Allen about her (she guesses), knows her dad, works for them (she and father), is also a dowser but only a hobbyist.

Example 2 Involvement with the case: off and on since August when intermediary (aka friend, father's friend, admirer, employee, fellow-but-not- serious dowser) emailed her, started in late October when teddy sent by A's, began in early November when DC called her or she called him.

Example 3 What she saw or said: told PI to go to house and / or told PI to go to woods; told PI where to go in November, but when friends later told her child is dead since body had been found in December she was surprised even though she now (January) says she used the words "final answer" or "fast and final answer" and look for garbage bags to DC on phone.

Many problems.

So, instead of looking to the source herself for info I think we'll have to wait for LE or Verizon to come across.

TY! I was late getting in. I was installing my new roof mounted HINK-STINK Detector satellite dish.

I can just picture your avatar doing this! Hope reception is good and dish firmly lashed down. Mark Klaas on NG tonight discussing the psychic....so I hear.

Mrs. Peel 100% positive on NG she said MI. It caught my attention right away being I'm from MI. Regarding your post above!

Ginette L is impossible. In trying to get her story straight and become LESS confused, I spent a lot of time going over her different accounts to NG, Fox, WESH, WFTV. They are all *different* in regard to when she became involved, who contacted whom, how the dream came about, etc. Perhaps she is nervous? Easily distracted, for sure.

Here:

Example 1 The intermediary is a person who: heard her reputation and called her and called Det Allen about her (she guesses), knows her dad, works for them (she and father), is also a dowser but only a hobbyist.

Example 2 Involvement with the case: off and on since August when intermediary (aka friend, father's friend, admirer, employee, fellow-but-not- serious dowser) emailed her, started in late October when teddy sent by A's, began in early November when DC called her or she called him.

Example 3 What she saw or said: told PI to go to house and / or told PI to go to woods; told PI where to go in November, but when friends later told her child is dead since body had been found in December she was surprised even though she now (January) says she used the words "final answer" or "fast and final answer" and look for garbage bags to DC on phone.

Many problems.

So, instead of looking to the source herself for info I think we'll have to wait for LE or Verizon to come across.

...and to add, it sounded as though she was literally drinking or eating something while on the phone with NG. Caught it twice....sounded like she was taking a sip of something, and like she had to take a quick swallow before she could answer a question NG posed to her. Kool-aid?:waitasec:

Off-topic: doesn't NG staff check on these people BEFORE she puts them on her show? Geez!

Good! I hope they nail the whole lot of em!!! :furious:

Hopefully anyone lying and hurting the LE case should be arrested for OJ.IMO
I was wondering if the shack owner will now sue anyone (PI's and party people) as trespassers? And using their name........more people to take 15 min. of fame........IMO

Off-topic: doesn't NG staff check on these people BEFORE she puts them on her show? Geez!

Probably, that's what makes it so hilarious. People shouldn't go on nat'l tv spoutting flat out nonsense, or claiming things they can't back up. NG will catch 'em!

I don't blame NG for putting her on the air. NG knew she would be debunking the DC saying it was her he was on the phone with. I loved how HG spoke to her last night. I hope she has her on tonight to ask her about the $ she has taken fro other families for tips....:woohoo:

Said to GL:
NG: "I'm not going to get YOUR CELL RECORDS for you!
Loved it sooo much...Yeah! Yeah! Have her on again tonight.

Mrs Peel No problem at all! :blowkiss: That's why I checked all of my amber alerts from Nov before & after..I knew I didn't remember one. I save them all for reference so they weren't deleted. Just wanted to show what a another liar the A's have on thier side.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mili
Back