Q & A ABOUT THE CASE**ask a question, leave an answer**NO DISCUSSION**#2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
On Wednesday or Thursday of this week, I was watching JVM, who was interviewing a guest about the river search. The guest (Mike Brooks, Art Harris, or T.J. Ward) said something about LE looking for the murder weapon. In response, JVM said, "right - the knife."

I was taking notes and wrote that down - "looking for the murder weapon - a knife."

I expected there would be discussion here on WS about JVM's comment about a knife, but find no one is discussing it.

Did anyone else hear JVM state the murder weapon was a knife?

On Wednesday or Thursday of this week, I was watching JVM, who was interviewing a guest about the river search. The guest (Mike Brooks, Art Harris, or T.J. Ward) said something about LE looking for the murder weapon. In response, JVM said, "right - the knife."

I was taking notes and wrote that down - "looking for the murder weapon - a knife."

I expected there would be discussion here on WS about JVM's comment about a knife, but find no one is discussing it.

Did anyone else hear JVM state the murder weapon was a knife?

HARRIS: We heard her confirm that. And now, he is saying to her, you know, she called -- she called Misty and asked her what she knew. Misty finally said that she had been to the river and had been pointing out where the murder weapon was. That is what cops had her out there for yesterday. That comes as a result of the grandmother`s relaying the information to police, Jane.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: But, Art, if she, according to our own story, didn`t go down to the river, she claims and Tommy, her brother, claims that Joe took her to the river. Why would she know where the knife was?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/15/ijvm.01.html

Thanks Chicoliving............I was positive I heard JVM say "a knife", and now see it in the transcript.

I've asked this question on another thread and never got an answer..

Did the Cummings show up at the crime scene before LE and were asked to leave?
When did they show up?
I know they had that meeting Monday so if true, did they show up before or after that meeting?

when chelsa was asked in the interview last night the last time she saw haeighly and she said when she got OFF The Bus and RON Had his window rolled up....was she refering to the day Haeighly went missing if so does that mean Ron was the one who picked her iup at the bus stop?

when chelsa was asked in the interview last night the last time she saw haeighly and she said when she got OFF The Bus and RON Had his window rolled up....was she refering to the day Haeighly went missing if so does that mean Ron was the one who picked her iup at the bus stop?

Chelsea never stated what day she was referring to so it is unclear what day she was referring to. I wish Jean C. would have asked her!

I've asked this question on another thread and never got an answer..

Did the Cummings show up at the crime scene before LE and were asked to leave?
When did they show up?
I know they had that meeting Monday so if true, did they show up before or after that meeting?

Watch the video at the link I posted titled Search for Haleigh: New Info. You have to do a search for Haleigh Cummings in the search box on the top left of the page. It is the 12th video from the bottom in the menu. At around the 1:30 mark Matt Saffer reports A. Sykes told him she was in the area of the search when LE arrived Monday morning to start the search and was told to leave. Actually he says yesterday but this report is from the noon news on Tuesday when word of the search first broke.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediacenter/local.aspx

Has any information been confirmed about the "yellow rope" being mentioned early in the case? As far as I know, Leonard Padilla was the first person to mention "yellow rope". Has there been any other info released from earlier reporting?

1. Has everyone closely associated with this case had a change of address?

2. How does someone make 90 calls while they are supposedly operating a crane at work?

3. Were there text messages sent the night Haleigh disappeared...if so, were they ever released to the public?

4. Where can I find a face with a name for all these 'characters'?

:)banghead:I am thoroughly confused!)

2. How does someone make 90 calls while they are supposedly operating a crane at work?

3. Were there text messages sent the night Haleigh disappeared...if so, were they ever released to the public?

BBM Answer: Someone who can multi-task. ha ha ha

A little laughter can take some of the tension away. :woohoo:

yes, The Croslins Hank & Lisa moved twice.
RC & MC moved in with GGS then separated and RC lived with a friend and MC was all over the place.
TN has been evicted from 1 place with BF and I have no idea where she lives now.
Tim, Chelsea are in MASS
Lisa has moved and her house is up for sale.

Does Misty mention visiting Hank SR in the hospital on the 9th? I can't find that anywhere. WBG says he called her in the morning on Monday the 9th and she was at the hospital. Thanks!

if you have a specific question about something, ask it here and hopefully someone can answer it.
Should not be an opinion type question, but rather factually based or where can you find something.

Ask a question
Leave an answer

Not for discussion beyond that. :)

Bumping thread to first page

Early news reports stated that Haleigh's nebulizer was also missing from Ron's trailer. Was this true or false?

Early news reports stated that Haleigh's nebulizer was also missing from Ron's trailer. Was this true or false?

Unconfirmed by Law Enforcement what items if any were missing from the trailer at 202 Green lane on the night Haleigh went missing.

Does Misty mention visiting Hank SR in the hospital on the 9th? I can't find that anywhere. WBG says he called her in the morning on Monday the 9th and she was at the hospital. Thanks!

To the best of my recollection, Greg Page and Kristina P said that misty told them she would be going to visit her father in the hospital on Monday. According to misty she was napping for most of the day on Monday after dropping Haleigh off at school and in the LVA she didn't mention going to see Papa Croslin.

Does anyone remember the interview with Ron wherein he states something like, 'If only I hadn't gone to work that night?' or something similar?

I've missed so much.

Has LE stated they are actually looking for a rope? cinder blocks? a murder weapon? Or is this all coming from the media?

Also, does Crystal have full custody of Jr. now? If so, when did that happen?

I've missed so much.

Has LE stated they are actually looking for a rope? cinder blocks? a murder weapon? Or is this all coming from the media?

Also, does Crystal have full custody of Jr. now? If so, when did that happen?

The only thing I've seen about the rope etc. has been "unnamed sources" from LE per the media. If I missed something, someone please correct me!

As for Crystal, she has temporary custody of JR. pending a hearing in family court to obtain full custody.

Does anyone know where the picture or video is of MC moving out of the trailer and there is a picture of a rope on the front screen door; apparently used to hold the door open so they could move things out w/out opening and closing the door?

If I recall, it was a rope and we all commented on it, not b/c it was there b/c it was used to prop the door open.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back