Q & A ABOUT THE CASE**ask a question, leave an answer**NO DISCUSSION**#2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does anyone know if Ron actually said:

I need 35,000.00 to get Haleigh back?? It was in the beginning, when Haleigh first went missing etc...

If it wasn't him, then who we're the ones that said: Ron told us, he needed 35,000.00 and he could get Haleigh back?

And can you guide me to those stories and or posts.. TIA

Who told Granny Flo Tommy didn't pass his polygragh?
Tommy. Call supposely confirmed by LE per Jean C on HLN today. I was looking around now to confirm, someone called and told me.

I need 35,000.00 to get Haleigh back?? It was in the beginning, when Haleigh first went missing etc...

If it wasn't him, then who we're the ones that said: Ron told us, he needed 35,000.00 and he could get Haleigh back?

I believe Ron told this to Cobra. Also, there was something about Larry and if RC could get him the $35,000, Larry could get Haleigh back for Ron.

Tommy. Call supposely confirmed by LE per Jean C on HLN today. I was looking around now to confirm, someone called and told me.

When Tommy called Granny, Granny stated to Tommy, "I heard you failed the polygraph test, etc." Someone told Granny Tommy failed before Tommy called Granny.

Perhaps LE confirmed Tommy called Granny, but someone called Granny to tell her about the failed polygraph, unless of course Granny reads the Internet.

Still looking for that answer.

Granny said she heard 3 stories about what happened….
1.Joe killed Haleigh
2.Misty hit Haleigh in the head and Joe and Tommy put her body in the river.
3.Tommy and Joe put Haleigh in the river.

People are saying that they don’t believe what granny is saying….
what reason would granny have to lie?

Do we have a thread for Chelsea? (she is going to be on NG tonight)

I want to refresh my memory of who she is, and if she has given any statements to the media--etc.

Can someone bump it for me please? I can't find it with a search. TIA.

Does anyone know where Ron Jr. and Haleigh were when Misty was on her 3 days of partying?

I have a question? Didn't LE do a search in this river at the end of March? Do we know why they did and/if they ever found anything when they did that search?

I have a question? Didn't LE do a search in this river at the end of March? Do we know why they did and/if they ever found anything when they did that search?

They searched the river downstream (river flows north) near the Veteran's Memorial Bridge. I don't have a mileage, but by road, I'd figure easily 10 miles.

IIRC........Tim Miller was the one. One of Miller's doners wrote the check the next day, but as Tim remarked......it has not been cashed yet.

Hope I am not dreaming this but I read where someone was talking about Misty jail visit with her nephew I can not find it anywhere!Does it exist? TIA

IIRC........Tim Miller was the one. One of Miller's doners wrote the check the next day, but as Tim remarked......it has not been cashed yet.

You are correct. Here is one article I have regarding Ronald Cummings “If I had $35000, I Would Have Haleigh Back
...Sep 2, 2009 ...
"Snip" http://stephww.wordpress.com/2009/09/02/ronald-cummings-if-i-had-35000-i-would-have-haleigh-back/

August 28th, Hank Croslin Sr., left a voicemail message for Tim Miller claiming Ronald Cummings told him “If I had $35,000, I could have Haleigh back.” So Tim Miller reacted quickly, reaching out to people he knew who would help. Now another fellow Texan and friend of Millers, Roy Moffitt of Roy Moffitt Customized Fueling Inc., has stepped up to the plate and written a check to Ronald Cummings for $35,000.

I don't see a thread on 4-16-10 Nancy Grace show hosted by Jane Casares. The letter that Misty wrote to Chelsea was shown on the screen, but not there long enough for me to read. Does anyone know where there's a copy or transcript of this letter? It was not read on the show.

Does anyone have a link or any information regarding Misty's letter to Chelsea describing Joe with Haleigh and/or Tommy at the back door?

She says -- has said on several occasions, in addition to the letter, that she remembers waking up and seeing cousin Joe with Haleigh.

Misty told her Joe took Haleigh and when she turned around she saw Tommy looking in the back door and she turned away and looked back and he was gone.

I'm confused on something. Maybe I just missed it, but, I keep reading that little Haleigh had a yellow rope attached to her leg tied to a cinder block and was thrown into the river.

To me it sounds like she was ALIVE at the time!!:furious: I pray to God this is not the case.

I also hear of a knife(to Misty's throat) and a gun(looking for or had one), but has it been stated when Haleigh died or how? It seems to me if Tommy and Misty fessed up to where her body was disposed, wouldn't they have told when or how she died???????

Where is the so called female lead detective on this case? Why haven't we heard from her? Also, why would the Deputy and the Sheriff contradict each other in the media?

Just who the h3ll is on first here?

Where is the so called female lead detective on this case? Why haven't we heard from her? Also, why would the Deputy and the Sheriff contradict each other in the media?

Just who the h3ll is on first here?

Peggy Cone can be seen in the video at the end of the presser, talking with Sheriff Hardy.

if you have a specific question about something, ask it here and hopefully someone can answer it.
Should not be an opinion type question, but rather factually based or where can you find something.

Ask a question
Leave an answer

Not for discussion beyond that. :)

Please read the quote above.

If your question isn't being answered, it may be an opinion question. Realizing we don't have a lot of facts in this case :(, please try to keep this thread open for questions that can be answered with fact or by providing a link to help you.

Thanks!

Have there been childhood photos of Misty and/or her siblings posted on this website, or does anyone have a link to same? I'm curious about whether or not Misty or her siblings showed early signs of fetal alcohol syndrome. There are specific facial features in young children that indicate FAS. Thank you for your consideration.

Check that video with Gramma Flo. She had plenty of pictures of Misty surrounding her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr
Back