Q & A ~ Ask a question, leave an answer. NO DISCUSSIONS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If the mother is married to someone other than the biological father, who is the legal father?

Is it a fact that DB will not let the 5 & 7 year old boys be interviewed/questioned?

Is it a fact that DB will not let the 5 & 7 year old boys be interviewed/questioned?

Supposedly, in her interview tomorrow morning, she says that she will not allow them to be 're-interviewed.' So they have been interviewed at least once, but we do not know how extensively.

I've read here on Websleuths and also on a couple of blogs that, when interviewed by Jeanine Pirro, Jeremy Irwin, when asked 'who would do this?' answered 'someone who was cheating on her husb...[and]' but I cannot find any link anywhere to a video with him saying that. The video of the interview between Pirro and DB/JI is available but nowhere in it does he say that. Does anyone have a link to the video with that exact bit in it? Thank you!
IIRC it wasn't Judge J where he said that. Look back at the very first days - might have been on GMA or the Today Show - when they were first on. I know it was one of the very first on camera interviews that they did. I can remember seeing him actually say it.

If the mother is married to someone other than the biological father, who is the legal father?
It may very from state to state. It many states the legal father is whomever the mother is married to at the time-regardless of biology.

I've read here on Websleuths and also on a couple of blogs that, when interviewed by Jeanine Pirro, Jeremy Irwin, when asked 'who would do this?' answered 'someone who was cheating on her husb...[and]' but I cannot find any link anywhere to a video with him saying that. The video of the interview between Pirro and DB/JI is available but nowhere in it does he say that. Does anyone have a link to the video with that exact bit in it? Thank you!

IIRC it wasn't Judge J where he said that. Look back at the very first days - might have been on GMA or the Today Show - when they were first on. I know it was one of the very first on camera interviews that they did. I can remember seeing him actually say it.

It was the first Judge Jeanine interview. We discussed it during the interview. Here's one of the posts from when we were watching it:

10-08-2011, 09:25 PM epiphany

Jeanne P: re who do u think abducted daughter?

Dad: no one comes to mind; i ran outside; ran to neighbors-she wasn't there; grabbed flashlight...

JP: how did u pick names to give to LE?

Dad: ...started thinking of things, clues...peop who had miscarriages; peop who had divorces...___cheating on their husbands...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7205825&postcount=258"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - MO - AMBER ALERT: Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #9[/ame]

one other thing I notice - does a mother who puts her child to bed at 7:30 as a regular bedtime routine - does she put her baby to bed in an daytime outfit? I sell children's clothing and it seems to me that if the baby didn't fall asleep and was put through a normal bedtime routine wouldn't the baby be in pj"s, a sleeper? a footie sleeper or a t-shirt or even just her diaper - some type of bed time attire? would you go thru a night time routine and leave their day clothing on? sounds a bit strange that she was in a short daytime outfit when she was put to bed by mommy.. any opinions?

I've been following this case from the beginning but this question prompted me to finally make an account and post. I think the description of the outfit Lisa was wearing as a 't-shirt and shorts' was a bit misleading. After doing just a little searching on Google, I found a set of pajamas for baby girls that consists of a t-shirt and purple shorts with kittens. (Not sure what the rules are on posting links to a non-MSM website, so I won't yet.) I believe the whole confusion of the attire Lisa was wearing could just be an issue of semantics.

MOO. See, I'm already picking up the terminology! ;)

Is today's (Monday, Oct 17) press conference reported to be scheduled for 2:30 EASTERN or CENTRAL time?

I listened to this morning's (Monday, 10/17) interviews on GMA and NBC. I did not hear Lisa say she last checked the baby at 6:40PM. Did Lisa actually speak these words herself or is this being reported by someone else? If the former, which video should I refer to as the source pls. TIA.

I listened to this morning's (Monday, 10/17) interviews on GMA and NBC. I did not hear Lisa say she last checked the baby at 6:40PM. Did Lisa actually speak these words herself or is this being reported by someone else? If the former, which video should I refer to as the source pls. TIA.

The change was she put the baby to bed at 6:40 PM Originally sje said 7:30 PM.

The change was she put the baby to bed at 6:40 PM Originally sje said 7:30 PM.

Right, but my question was did Deborah actually speak those words, or is the change from 7:30 to 6:40 from someone else supposedly quoting her? Maybe I missed it, but I did not hear Deborah actually speak these words during the interviews

It was the first Judge Jeanine interview. We discussed it during the interview. Here's one of the posts from when we were watching it:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - MO - AMBER ALERT: Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #9

Thanks Wise Old Owl and BeanE. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine
Back