Q & A ~ Ask a question, leave an answer. NO DISCUSSIONS

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks nt: Why is LE looking for a dead baby? (at least it seems that way)

If dad came home from work at 3:30am, when did he go to work?
IIRC DB got a babysitter so she could go to the store and buy wine?
Did he work overtime? shift 4-12?

I believe Jeramy stated that he normally comes home at 5:00 PM, however, this time he worked the night shift and came home ~4:00 AM. He might have started his shift at 8:00 PM or thereabout. This is one piece of information we all would like to know: "what time did Jeramy start his shift?"

Is there an MSM link that indicates that DB had a babysitter so she could go to the store? TIA

Does anyone know an accurate age for JI? There is a person on the DOC site that has the same name and looks very similar but was unsure of the age. Has anyone seen or heard any info about a past record for JI? All the focus seems to be on DB so my curiousity got the best of me and I went looking the opposite direction. I dont recall seeing any of this info before but I havent been able to read everything though as fast as things are rolling. TIA

I have read in local news source articles that DB is 25 and JI is 27 (he looks quite a bit older than that to me, but maybe he is just one of those guys whose hair thins young)

Does DB's brother live at the home on North Lister or did he at some time in the past?

I have read in local news source articles that DB is 25 and JI is 27 (he looks quite a bit older than that to me, but maybe he is just one of those guys whose hair thins young)

I've seen his birth year listed as 1982 on casenet so he may be 29?

Does anyone know an accurate age for JI? There is a person on the DOC site that has the same name and looks very similar but was unsure of the age. Has anyone seen or heard any info about a past record for JI? All the focus seems to be on DB so my curiousity got the best of me and I went looking the opposite direction. I dont recall seeing any of this info before but I havent been able to read everything though as fast as things are rolling. TIA

I've seen his birth year listed as 1982 on casenet so he may be 29?

If anyone uncovers JI's correct (verifiable) date of birth, please let me know.

TIA,
Soulscape

If anyone uncovers JI's correct (verifiable) date of birth, please let me know.

TIA,
Soulscape

I did not find a DOB on JI but I did find that his middle initial is "L" per the Clay county register of deeds. So my question to the DOC record is answered as NO not the same person.

Does anyone on this forum twitter with Kansas City reporters? If so, would you ask one of them to ask at the next presser what time Jeremy went to work that day?

What time is "last call" in bars near Jeremy's and Deborah's home? Is it around 2:30 am?

I agree I also read that somewhere.

Is there an MSM link that indicates that DB had a babysitter so she could go to the store? TIA

I do remember reading something about a sitter while she went to store at 5pm. Under one of the articles that had the video. So much seems to be gone now on you tube and MSM..........why?
is it just stupid me???

I do remember reading something about a sitter while she went to store at 5pm. Under one of the articles that had the video. So much seems to be gone now on you tube and MSM..........why?
is it just stupid me???

Probably has something to do with the Grand Jury requesting MSM videos & information . . . I have not yet heard/read about a babysitter at the house during the time Deborah & he brother went to the market & were there for <15 mins .

Have the police asked the locals for home surveillance video's in or around the neighborhood?

Does or did someone live in that vintage aqua trailer that sits in the driveway of Jeremy's home? If so, do or did they live there free of rent payments (which might make them feel indebted to Jeremy and/or Deborah)?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back