Q&A for LI Locals and those that grew up here

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Please tell me more about Remy...do u know for sure that he was JT's pimp and he was black...if so how? I have been wondering about WHO Remy is...do u have a link?

Remy is Khalil White. He was busted for being a pimp on numerous occasions. He was, in fact, Jessica's pimp. I wasn't the one who initially discovered his identity however. Check out the Jessica Taylor thread here on WS. Lots of good info along with plenty of links for you to look through. And yes, he is black. I didn't just assume because he was a pimp that must mean he is an African-American. Here is a link to his MySpace page. Note in the MySpace address he refers to himself as "Remired69".

http://www.myspace.com/remired69

I don't care what happened in 1888. That's irrelevant. But I see your point. And you misunderstood my statement. If the killer is in fact black, he might have been more appealing to the girls themselves, since many of them seemed to prefer darker-skined men. The boyfriends are irrelevant to the killer himself.

Okay, the attraction thing makes sense. Only it is irrelevant. The killer had no chance to flirt with MBB, she was at a bus terminal and wanted to go home. So no big show, just a blitz-attack.

The only proof we have as to the ethnicity of the SK is the 2 witnesses who received calls from him. One said "he sounded like an older white guy." Another witness said he received calls and said the SK was "a drunk white guy." So that is why I believe the SK is Caucasian.

Well, except for the victimology, except for the fact, that the killer made those phone calls only in one case, except for the fact, he was pretty controlled for a drunk guy and except for the fact, that the lawyer Cohen changed that statement in the last 48 Hours episode ... it has all hallmarks of a red herring. Something, smarter SKs sometimes dangle in front of the gullible to cover their tracks.

Very true...ewww the stinky killer as I call Sowell! But...I think he has a point @ the half breed statement! Who says that? Not black people! IMExperience

Black people know that lingo as good as white people. So they can use it to give an impression. If you would call someone to get LE off your trace, would you use your native lingo? Or one valid for the kind of person, you want other make believe you are?
This whole call-business, it's too controlled. From the fragments published in various articles, he spoke like a drunk - and still, he never missed a psychological marker. He ranted about sexual acts he had done to Melissa - in a clear narrative. He called to tell, he killed Melissa - after weeks, long after he actually killed her. He was drunk - and still he selected areas for his phone calls, where even a location by cell phone wouldn't work because of the number of people around with cell phones. And he used the lingo of a white drunk racist in an almost cliche way, indicating, that is not his normal lingo. Don't forget, any psychopath and sociopath learns one thing early in his childhood: To adapt, to manipulate. A lot of them appear as quite friendly neighbors (like Franklin) or really charming acquaintances (like Bundy) and for people who know them, it's unbelievable that guy should be a killer (Albright's friends still don't believe it). Because a psychopath of medium or higher level of organization normally knows, what he is expected to say to leave a certain impression.

Just to be clear Melissa's sister said the caller sounded like an older white guy. She never said he sounded drunk.

T4Lvw.jpg

This site is approx. 5 miles from Gilgo. It looks like an abandoned recycle plant. It has access to Ocean Pky. Does anyone know what this is and how long it has been out of use?

LINative, do you know anything about construction in this area in 2010? The reason I'm asking is because of this post from another thread.

Go to post #630 by goathairjones on is thread:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6338261#post6338261"]NY-LI 10 bodies found on Beach-Poss. SrlKlr-12/10-4 id'd; more found 3/11 #5 - Page 26 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

“I'm a little nervous that some bodies may have been inadvertently removed from the Ocean Parkway during a recent construction project by Jones Beach. Last year they were running a new sewer line along the north edge of the brush from Zach's bay to the Cedar Creek disposal pipe that runs under Jones island. Well they cleared that brush with a bulldozer and disposed of all of the waste in 40 yd dumpsters, I presume. Those dumpsters probably went to a compost facility or maybe even the incinerator in Uniondale. Well the found the leg pieces in a black plastic bag right by that track of land that they cleared. Who knows what other bodies may have been there. Nassau PD or NYS Troopers will have to look into whether any remains may have been removed.cleared. Who knows what other bodies may have been there. Nassau PD or NYS Troopers will have to look into whether any remains may have been removed.” Posted by By goathairjones on 4/11/2011

Follow yhis link below and then scroll out you will see the Jones Beach work site located close by, dumpsters and refuge disposals included.

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Jones+Beach+Theater,+Ocean+Parkway,+Wantagh,+NY&aq=0&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=53.432436,79.013672&ie=UTF8&hq=Jones+Beach+Theater,&hnear=Ocean+Pkwy,+Wantagh,+New+York&ll=40.601839,-73.469774&spn=0.001529,0.002411&t=h&z=19"]Jones Beach Theater, Ocean Parkway, Wantagh, NY - Google Maps[/ame]

Thanks for your help with this.

Wow. This is just mindblowing. Could one of these buildings be the LISK's past workshops? What is still there now. If they carried off many dumpsters of material there could have been many more bodies and the fact that the GB4 garden was from murders during the summer, that would be meaningless. Some of those dumpsters could have had many bodies from other months, years. Has anything been done to search that area thoroughly, have the dumpster's material been found and searched? No. Does LE want it searched. I think it would take a great deal of pressure to get them to investigate that further. It looks like a perfect dumping area to me. What does anybody else know about this?

Didn't know where to put this...maybe a new thread about Drivers & their Role in Sex Trafficking. The following link is very informative. It details the role taxi drivers have played. Early on, others wondered if a taxi driver might be involved in these killings. In the case of MB, I always wondered if she waited for a taxi. MW, MBB and AC may have gotten into a taxi. That would certainly not have been noticed or would not have stood out in anyone's mind...especially in Downtown NYC, The Bronx or Brooklyn.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/13/n...in-sex-trafficking.html?_r=1&ref=prostitution

I don't care what happened in 1888. That's irrelevant. But I see your point. And you misunderstood my statement. If the killer is in fact black, he might have been more appealing to the girls themselves, since many of them seemed to prefer darker-skined men. The boyfriends are irrelevant to the killer himself.

According to my research/readying about serial killers, most of the time they kill within their own race so I say white, wealthy, older than normal for an SK. Been killing for a long time since late 70s and not someone the police will ever suspect because he hides in plain sight. I believe he has access to, or drives, a white chevy van-the kind you often see for transporting passengers and has been pulled over for road rage in the past. That is my profile and I am sticking to it.

Wow. This is just mindblowing. Could one of these buildings be the LISK's past workshops? What is still there now. If they carried off many dumpsters of material there could have been many more bodies and the fact that the GB4 garden was from murders during the summer, that would be meaningless. Some of those dumpsters could have had many bodies from other months, years. Has anything been done to search that area thoroughly, have the dumpster's material been found and searched? No. Does LE want it searched. I think it would take a great deal of pressure to get them to investigate that further. It looks like a perfect dumping area to me. What does anybody else know about this?

Hi Redbird, I remember we also discussed a hospital close by which was closed. One I believe where Dr CPH had worked. I think both sites are worth digging into more, like if someone could drive in without being spotted?

Hi Redbird, I remember we also discussed a hospital close by which was closed. One I believe where Dr CPH had worked. I think both sites are worth digging into more, like if someone could drive in without being spotted?

I don't remember discussing this (getting old) I sort of remember discussing an old hospital where he or his father worked. Was it Hempstead? I remember reading about several old hospitals that are closed now but they didn't seem private enough to set up a workishop. Too much possibility or vagrants, vandals, or kids. This looks perfect. It sort of reminds me of the movie The Flock. One of these buildings could be secluded enough and sound proofed enough for our SK to carry out his evil deeds. It could be kept locked all the time and if an official looking, sounding person was around he might have a number of minor titles (environment conservation project or something) that he could use to justify to other people why he had a right to be there. Am dying to know the history of this place and whether it is completely abandoned and for how long and for what reason. I will keep digging.

I am so impressed by the maps people have made. Wish I could make a map of all the places CPH lived and worked with one color and all the places where from 1982 to the present female victims between the ages 13-40 whose COD was either blunt force trauma or strangulation/ asphyxiation were found, including Manorville. I think there would be a pattern there. A pushpin for all the list of victims Seaslug44 and I made. In choosing the victims I did, I thought they were connected directly to LI and shared many characteristic. I did not want to branch out into other cities or states for fear of listing so many people you would lose any distinct pattern.

Does any more know if you can get into the area now or is it guarded? Are they still in use for any reason?

I drove by this area yesterday afternoon. Saw the "Do not enter" sign at the entrance. I couldn't lurk there but the road off westbound Ocean Pkwy looked to be in active use.

I drove by this area yesterday afternoon. Saw the "Do not enter" sign at the entrance. I couldn't lurk there but the road off westbound Ocean Pkwy looked to be in active use.

Okay, how did we end up with abandoned structures? LISK wouldn't share his kill zone with the local panhandlers.

That site is not abandoned. It's used by parks workers for park maintenance. If you park at Tobay and bring a bike, you could ride through the JFK bird sanctuary and through the middle of that site, all the way to Zach's bay.

That site is not abandoned. It's used by parks workers for park maintenance. If you park at Tobay and bring a bike, you could ride through the JFK bird sanctuary and through the middle of that site, all the way to Zach's bay.

Which makes it even more likely, it's not LISK's kill zone. He would be too bothered by bicycle riders running over him while he is strangling his victims.

I see the humor in your post, but in the dozens of times I've been through there, I've never seen another bike, and only two or three times came across a few birders. I've seen alot of activity at the maintenance site.

I see the humor in your post, but in the dozens of times I've been through there, I've never seen another bike, and only two or three times came across a few birders. I've seen alot of activity at the maintenance site.

Yeah, that picture was just too awesome to pass. I mean, there is this guy strangling a woman and suddenly some bicycle riders race through the room and everybody nods friendly "Good Morning" or something. I just couldn't resist.
But seriously, would a guy who likes to be in control that much as LISK does, chose a kill site where the chance is given, he would lose control because someone (panhandler, maintenance worker) could walk in at every minute? I think, rather not. Especially, since he has a better fitting place anyway if I am right about his profession.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solange
Back