Q & A Thread..Merged threads... 8/18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
MistyM said:
my daugther sometimes wets the bed. i don't give her a bath after she wets the bed, i change the sheets and her pajamas and put her back. i'm not waking her right up at 2am or so to bathe.

I think most of us meant in the morning. I would never put a child in the bath in the middle of the night unless I absolutely had to.

tybee204 said:
LOL If folks would use simple search feature and see if a thread already exsists or one answering their question we wouldnt have zillions of repetitive threads.
I know Tybee it has been very frustrating.
Thanks for merging the threads and making us look nuts.:D

JBean said:
teehee this is funny. All the threads are being merged right now and our repsonses are getting put in by time as we post on the threads as they are merged

Looks like we are all nuts or talking to ourselves lMAO.
I know, I was wondering why I was not making sense in this thread, lol...

michelle said:
I know, I was wondering why I was not making sense in this thread, lol...
Truth be told,I don't need any help to look like I am not making sense.

JBean said:
I know Tybee it has been very frustrating.
Thanks for merging the threads and making us look nuts.:D

My pleasure :D The traffic in this forum is so heavy this week I have archived any threads more then 7 days old and am going to merge threads that are started that could be answered with a simple search. It is bogging down the forum.

michelle said:
Well didnt they look into that before she was buried, during the autopsy. I mean they have pics, why would they have to exhume her body?
A thorough examination of the two sites can't be done from photos.

I don't want to go back into digging through the case, but had it been my daughter I would have agreed to exhume her..........BUT THAT'S ME, and certainly not everyone feels the same.

MistyM said:
my daugther sometimes wets the bed. i don't give her a bath after she wets the bed, i change the sheets and her pajamas and put her back. i'm not waking her right up at 2am or so to bathe.
I would not do it in the middle of the night either, my son has wet the bed once or twice too and I will give him a bath in the morning.

Capp - I'd like a PM also, please. Thanks so much!! :D

Tom'sGirl said:
A thorough examination of the two sites can't be done from photos.

I don't want to go back into digging through the case, but had it been my daughter I would have agreed to exhume her..........BUT THAT'S ME, and certainly not everyone feels the same.
I would do EVERYTHING as well to find out what it was if it was my child But I just dont see what exactly exhuming her body would have showed. I guess by having things like the size of the marks the space in between and close up pics I would think they could match with a stun gun, or not???

tybee204 said:
My pleasure :D The traffic in this forum is so heavy this week I have archived any threads more then 7 days old and am going to merge threads that are started that could be answered with a simple search. It is bogging down the forum.
This mornings threads were on page 3 by midday..it was wild!really good info was getting lost.
Okay well I am off to start some new threads now that there is room!

let's see now.....

I think the first post of this thread, and all ensuing posts, should be posted after the last post so we could have a loop discussion, as it seems that the same questions have been asked, and answered, all day long.

The second time around everyone can modify their original post to say what they meant to say the first time.

So we alhave all discussed why Karr isn't the killer (and why we think he's lying for attention or just delusional)... but if you believe he could be guilty, what makes you lean towards his guild?

I will start. If he truly knows something that no one else but a few people know that is incriminating.

His story to the lady he confessed to 5 years ago could be a legit way of carrying out the act.

He seems dang wierd to me.

The psychics picture looks very much like him in my opinion.

The handwriting is very, very similar in other samples and the ransome note.

Buzzm1 said:
I think the first post of this thread, and all ensuing posts, should be posted after the last post so we could have a loop discussion, as it seems that the same questions have been asked, and answered, all day long.
That is making my head swim! LMAO!

TYBEE you are cracking me up! We look like we are whacky...

she's merging non stop!Step away from the admin panel!LMAO!

There is soo many topics to address on just this thread alone.

First off ... so maybe you do not bathe your kid daily?
Certainly they wash their hands before eating? After potty??
We cannot have it both ways..
Patsy was into how things looked?? Then you bet your butt those kids new the rules...
Or she wasn't?? And that just eliminates the concept and motive that she would have flipped about something stupid like a wet bed..

Truth be told.. If she was obssessive about looks and the clean house and the "perfect" kids then I would almost believe she killed her.
But Evidence shows she wasn't.
Her priority was to enjoy life NOT to stress over little detials.

I would definately take whatever the maid said with a HUGE grain of salt..
And I would fire any maid who felt it appropriate to B**** about other clients. And the school nurse?? Well I would guess if it had been a real issue before it bought her 15 of fame then she as a nurse caring for children would have documented it. DID she ??? NOPE !!

Unless they are toddlers I am most certain very few of us could say when our child last bathed.
If your that obsessed with it then maybe that is why it is easy to presume Patsy killed her. It makes little sense that she was a clean freak but her child was dirty or that a person not so much caring about being clean would snap and kill a child for peeing on the bed.

I have soo been happy to wear the same clothes two days in a row with no shower. Busy Holiday catching a flight??
OMG forget the gifts etc ....
Patsy would have during the day after the flight changed and fixed herself up.
That is what is done in that world.
And maybe most do not understand but when your life is 24/7 flights and dinners and people all the time, its not always easy to take an hour to shower and do it all up.

Im just merging repetitive threads or threads that are started asking questions that could be answered with a simple search. Staff does not have 20 hours a day to vounteer so members can save time by not searching information. Its been nuts in here for a few days and we are sleep deprived, behind in our RL jobs and our houses are a mess trying to keep up and keep WS going. So pleas please show some restraint in starting repetitive threads and search search search for the answer to questions before starting threads. We BEG you!!!

twinkiesmom said:
In an ordinary case, there is semen or blood....a smear or a droplet or a puddlle. When they DNA test the blood or the semen...they match the DNA results to a stain.

The DNA in this case is not enough to have even have come from a drop of human blood...it's a speck that has been amplified thousands upon thousands of times.

This is the downside of the new DNA technology...it is extremely sensitive...but are you amplifying a true perp sample or something extraneous...a cough, a sneeze, someone scratches their head and drops a flake of dandruff.

Henry Lee says this is not a DNA case.
Good post, Twinkiesmom.

Seems to me, whoever tries to connect the foreign DNA to the crime is going to have to explain why it was degraded and JonBenét's commingled DNA was not.

If they were deposited at the same time, why were they not in the same condition? How can one person's DNA degrade and the other not?

How can a perp deposit only a partial sample of DNA? And how is a positive ID even possible when not all the markers are present?

tybee204 said:
Im just merging repetitive threads or threads that are started asking questions that could be answered with a simple search. Staff does not have 20 hours a day to vounteer so members can save time by not searching information. Its been nuts in here for a few days and we are sleep deprived, behind in our RL jobs and our houses are a mess trying to keep up and keep WS going. So pleas please show some restraint in starting repetitive threads and search search search for the answer to questions before starting threads. We BEG you!!!
tybee, give JBean a pair of spurs, and a bull whip, and she will have this mess straightened out in no time

tybee204 said:
I know I know..I am teasing you. It has been a long day of new thread after new thread with the same info. I am just laughing because I keep finding myself in the middle of new conversations.

Buzzm1 said:
tybee, give JBean a pair of spurs, and a bull whip, and she will have this mess straightened out in no time
LMAO Buzz, I would make one long thread and really piss everyone off. Either that or delete them and piss everyone off that way.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm
Back