Q: re Casey being coached

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ted Bundy chose to defend himself, but he had to have an experienced co-cousil. Not sure, but I think it is possible.

he had also been a law student -

I doubt they will allow her to defend herself under any circumstances
they dont want appeal or reversal issues

Tears or tear? I saw one tear, but I do need glasses. :)

Your 2 year old daughter is missing for 4 mos, you fear kidnapped, LE fears dead...you are being held on charges of her murder and child abuse and could face the death penalty. You don't tear up--you SOB BUCKETS!

Obviously, she has not been coached. Until yesterday, we saw her wearing tight jeans and a Caylee shirt (except the stolen shirt) while sporting stolen sunglasses sashaying away in front of the cameras. They have no reason to coach her as she will never testify or speak other than in jailhouse video calls from now on. Casey is well versed in lying so those aren't a problem.

Well said. :clap: :clap:

If she was being coached, Baez was doing a terrible job at it. The heavy makeup, the painted on tight jeans, flaunting the stolen goods, smirks, giggles, smiles shown day after day with no change until it got to the zero hour. If he would have had an ounce of common sense, he would have told her to ditch the off duty stripper look a long time ago.

I agree totally! Still can't believe she wore the sunglasses!

I think the whole family should have been coached..CA should have been kept away from the media..KC should have ditched the stolen movie star sunglasses and the pin striped pants was a big mistake. Common sense should have been involved somewhere along this case with someone. It seems like the whole case has been made up of trying to fix mistakes the family has made. As far as KC's behavior yesterday, I didn't see any honest emotion but thats just my opinion. I really don't think she has hit the wall yet. That is my biggest concern for this family is they are not facing facts. If they spend so much time trying to convince everyone KC is innocent instead of trying to keep her from the death sentence they may lose her also.

Well, if she is or isn't, she didn't listen to the notes given... or even thought what MIGHT be prudent.

Yesterday during the Presser at JB's office, while she was dressed more appropriately for such a setting...she still failed.
She absolutely should have turned on the faucet a bit more. I mean, come one this girl deserves an Oscar for the roles she's played for the last 3 years!
Also - and I said this on my rant - she should have NEVER looked directly into the camera. It totally showed how smug she really is and the notariety she's looking for. Like "look at me world, I'm famous". It showed me anyway who she really was and I keep thinking over and over to myself how sick and twisted she is. Instead of being concerned for what is happening, she looked directly into the lens of the cameras. Was she EVEN PAYING ATTENTION???????

Did anyone else notice this? Am I the only one bothered by how directly she gazed upon the camera?

All bad actors look at the camera. IMO it's arrogance.

Theonly1 laid it out and that is the state of the law and has been for some years. The bench advises the defendant of the risks and warns him or her of consequences but if a defendant is insistent, he or she must be allowed to represent the self. Susan Polk just went forward in pro se after firing a very good criminal dfns att'y, David Horowitz. She was convicted of murder in a death penalty state, CA. As long as all qualifying conditions are met, I believe it is just to permit self representation at the demand of the defendant.

I think that JB suggested taking the 8x10 of Caylee too ... What do you wanna bet it is laying face down in Casey's cell?

She is being coached.

No more stolen sunglasses and tied up T's for Casey. Yesterday when being arrested she had schoolmarm glasses (ala Sarah Palin).

At trial she'll probably have her hair in in a bun or ponytail and wear a longish jumper (to emphasize her youth). She'll have a hankie in hand and wipe her eyes at the mention of Caylee. I am picturing a polygamous wife with flat hair look.

And no doubt the jumper will be a size or two too large....emphasize
the "waif look". Flat shoes...cross necklace.

The jail coverall she had on this am was way too large......boo hoo
poor little Casey...NOT!

I saw one tear and only 1. Do I think she was coached, absolutely!!! She had on make-up, yet no running mascara??? Almost as if she knew she would be crying so she wore water proof mascara, imagine that!!!!!!!!!!:boohoo:

Her eyes looked a little moist but maybe her contacts were bothering
her. That's probably why she switched to the glasses later on.

You must have seen a different interview than I did. I definitely saw tears roll down her cheek.
I saw tears yesterday too ...but imo she was crying for herself heck you don't see any of them crying Cindy,George Or Lee none of them cry they only show anger...and Casey seems vacant to me nothing going inside in her brain or her heart she just comes across as cold and vacant..

I did see tears at one point. It was when JB said "She is someone's daugher". She was crying for herself. She could never muster up tears for Caylee.

It was obvious that was why she was crying, for herself. I also saw a tear or two.

If my child was dead, or missing for even a minute, I wouldn't have to muster up tears.

Someone would have to sedate me because I would never stop crying until she was found, and depending on what condition she was in, maybe not even then.

I did see tears at one point. It was when JB said "She is someone's daugher". She was crying for herself. She could never muster up tears for Caylee.

You are right...I stand corrected. It was ONLY at this point did she become emotional... "Casey is someone's child"

I had taped the show & played it a few times....It was so odd to see her wiping non existant tears.....(I remember Scott Peterson doing the same thing. As though if they poked their eyes enough, tears would come or eyes would become red.)

What "hutspah"! To still be playing games & on live camera!

I bet the conservative shirt & slacks were JB's suggestion.

You are right...I stand corrected. It was ONLY at this point did she become emotional... "Casey is someone's child"

I had taped the show & played it a few times....It was so odd to see her wiping non existant tears.....(I remember Scott Peterson doing the same thing. As though if they poked their eyes enough, tears would come or eyes would become red.)

What "hutspah"! To still be playing games & on live camera!

I bet the conservative shirt & slacks were JB's suggestion.

I agree with you on the clothing. Guess he thought the short shorts weren't working for her.

She had foundation, eyeliner, mascara and lipstick. I think she even had a small amount of blush. She was fully made up.

Yes, she had perfectly matched foundation to her skin tone and looked to me as if she may have even had a facial. Lots of care and time taken with that look. Also, her nails were done and I thought they looked acrylic.

Hi all- Glad to see Casey's in jail for good and forever, I hope.
Only thing worse than not finding Caylee is having to endure Cindy and George's ever more irritating lying and derangement.

Your 2 year old daughter is missing for 4 mos, you fear kidnapped, LE fears dead...you are being held on charges of her murder and child abuse and could face the death penalty. You don't tear up--you SOB BUCKETS!

I would be throwing up buckets!
thats what happens to me when Im scared or really upset.....I get very sick!
:puke: and my eyes would have been swollen shut crying for my baby who is missing:poke:

I saw one tear and only 1. Do I think she was coached, absolutely!!! She had on make-up, yet no running mascara??? Almost as if she knew she would be crying so she wore water proof mascara, imagine that!!!!!!!!!!:boohoo:

I saw ONE tear...................................... from ONE EYE..................
I guess the other eye will shed a tear when the SA's office go into the explanation of how the DEATH PENALTY work................

Now that she can not be bonded out...............I wonder if they will see 2 tears, one out of each eye at the same time.

... (resp. snipped) She will haunt her family for a very long time.

Amen to that...

I just remember listening to her jailhouse call(s) with her mom, LA and Kristine and how condescending she talked to all of them. She really did sound like she thought she was a lot better than any and all of them. I would hate to be talked to like that. I wonder if SHE is coaching JB since he isn't competent...

Yes, she had perfectly matched foundation to her skin tone and looked to me as if she may have even had a facial. Lots of care and time taken with that look. Also, her nails were done and I thought they looked acrylic.

That is one thing I looked for and didn't see were acrylic nails. I bite my nails so I get acrylics evey chance I get and her nails look like mine before I get them done.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13
Back