Question about the "Tapas 9"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't imagine leaving my children home alone for 5 minutes, much less for days on end. In that manner, I think the McCann's were ridiculously naive and stoopid.
I think they were selfish and bad parents. Calling them naive allows that they simply were innocent and stupid flies in the face of their chosen careers and education. These are not pizza dilevery men. The friends of yours who had to consider and did I would go as far to say the same about them.

My sil did this kind of crap, a great deal. No physical harm came to her kids but they are now and have always been selfish, bad and selfabsorbed parents.

So right, and I know the Pro-McCann people are tired of hearing it...BUT, it's the smoking gun of this case.

I think about the odds of a child being kidnapped, vs. the odds of them injuring themselves via jumping on the bed and cracking their head open, turning on the stove and burning themselves, running with knives or sissors...The dangers of little children being left alone are endless. The McCanns are basically claiming ignorance. Ignorance is their alibi. They expect the world to think their ignorance is typical and understandable.

Well, I *might* understand it if they where teenage meth heads.

I actually know a couple of meth heads who never even did this sort of thing or been any sort of official suspect either. Of course, they did lose custody of their kids due to having utilities continually shut off and failing a drug test.

Madeleine McCann: Tapas 9's secret meeting

By Fiona Govan in Praia da Luz
Last Updated: 2:15am GMT 11/12/2007

The McCanns and the seven friends who dined with them on the night Madeleine went missing have met for the first time since her disappearance on May 3, it has emerged.
More on the disappearance of Madeleine McCann The "emotional and deeply sad" reunion was held at a hotel near Kate and Gerry McCanns' home in Rothley, Leicestershire around a fortnight ago.
The Tapas Nine had wanted to keep the meeting secret but yesterday details of it were leaked by a source close to the McCanns.
"It was a private meeting in a hotel and was the first time that the group had collectively met since Madeleine's disappearance," said the source.
"Of course it was emotional and deeply sad for all involved," the source said and also admitted that it was an opportunity to discuss events amid reports that the group are to be re-interviewed by police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo