Question and Answer Thread **No Discussion**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if the Molino Garage has been gone through, car by car, I still feel they hold a bunch of red flags.

CM has protested so much that I still wonder what they have to do with PG???
IMO it is not just printing nor is it just that his Church was on their property.

dead women on her husbands property.
if i said what i really think i'd probably get hit with a slander lawsuit

In the days after the rescue there were reports from neighbors and others that there were five girls living in the yard, including Jaycee. The reason for the reports of two other girls has never been explained, has it?

Nope. It has never been explained. In fact, I have checked in here from time to time only to come to the conclusion that NOTHING will be explained! There are so many people involved in this case that DIDN'T do their due diligence that you can rest assured that probably NOTHING will ever be "explained".

VOMIT

moo

Nope. It has never been explained. In fact, I have checked in here from time to time only to come to the conclusion that NOTHING will be explained! There are so many people involved in this case that DIDN'T do their due diligence that you can rest assured that probably NOTHING will ever be "explained".

VOMIT

moo

more things will come out simply cause garrido doesnt know how to keep his mouth shut.
whether it will lead to more charges for things he did i dont know

I do not see a funny face, in fact in this photo she looks sad to me; whereas at the age of 11 her photos always look very happy.
jMO

Judging from the screen resolution it looks like a video frame capture. The lighting is also poor and directly overhead, hence all the shadows.

In the days after the rescue there were reports from neighbors and others that there were five girls living in the yard, including Jaycee. The reason for the reports of two other girls has never been explained, has it?

From one neighbor. And that was also the period when European tabloids were paying big bucks for anything lurid, so I think it safe to say (given the economic status of the neighborhood) that report can be taken with a huge pinch of salt.

more things will come out simply cause garrido doesnt know how to keep his mouth shut.
whether it will lead to more charges for things he did i dont know

If that report was true then Jaycee would have to be lying. If you think she isn't (and there is no reason to think otherwise), then the report must be false.

I'm going with the "report being false" option.

This JC is not 11 or 10 years of age.
IMO it was taken much later maybe at age 16-18?
Her chin looks bruised, I see a bump, a sweling.
I wonder what that SOB did to this poor Child.

I think she is just making a funny face, a funny expression with her mouth and when her mouth turns down her chin happens to go out. She looks the same to me as she does in all of her other pre-abuction 10-11 age range pics, except she is not smiling in this one as she is in most of the other ones. Actually, she kind of makes an expression like that in that homevideo clip where they are eating breakfast or something. The video games look very retro, the one right behind her looks like Pac Man.

I do not see a funny face, in fact in this photo she looks sad to me; whereas at the age of 11 her photos always look very happy.
jMO

You're right, Lil. Except I don't think it's Pac-Man. LOL

This photo is a capture from a video taken in 1991 before Jaycee was abducted and can be seen here...

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/09/02/crimesider/entry5283352.shtml

and here....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G8Q6rnW-Xw&feature=related"]YouTube - Jaycee Lee Dugard Found Alive ABC News Report[/ame]

You're right, Lil. Except I don't think it's Pac-Man. LOL

This photo is a capture from a video taken in 1991 before Jaycee was abducted and can be seen here...

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/09/02/crimesider/entry5283352.shtml

and here....

YouTube - Jaycee Lee Dugard Found Alive ABC News Report

this is the video on youtube i mentioned like a few posts ago.
and the reason she doesnt look happy is cause she is about to stick her tounge out at the camera.......she's being funny here.
there's also video of her and carl fishing 9 days before the kidnapping

From one neighbor. And that was also the period when European tabloids were paying big bucks for anything lurid, so I think it safe to say (given the economic status of the neighborhood) that report can be taken with a huge pinch of salt.

WHAT?
Several reports about younger girls. And you take it lightly?
I am starting to wonder why you keep on taking up for PG. :eek:

PG's Hair cutter saw him with 2 girls ages about 6 & 7 only 6 months before he got arrested.
Hair cutter thought they were his nieces.
Next door neigbor saw 2 girls thought they were 4 & 5 years old.

WHAT?
Several reports about younger girls. And you take it lightly?
I am starting to wonder why you keep on taking up for PG. :eek:

PG's Hair cutter saw him with 2 girls ages about 6 & 7 only 6 months before he got arrested.
Hair cutter thought they were his nieces.
Next door neigbor saw 2 girls thought they were 4 & 5 years old.

PG's hair cutter also said the photo on the business card was JC and we know that wasn't true. People who don't have kids are sometimes bad judges of ages...

JULIE

PG's hair cutter also said the photo on the business card was JC and we know that wasn't true. People who don't have kids are sometimes bad judges of ages...

JULIE
If I remember correctly (and I know this one I do remember)
it was PG who inferred that the photo is JC and others simply repeat it.
Many just repeated - they say it was PG who told them the pix is of JC.
Hair cutter did say he saw him with 2 girls much younger then the 2 portrayed as his daughters
in the media only 6 months prior to the arrest, and they were about 6 & 7 years old.

I am sure even a semi blind man would see the difference between 6 & 7 or 11 & 15.

If I remember correctly (and I know this one I do remember)
it was PG who inferred that the photo is JC and others simply repeat it.
Many just repeated - they say it was PG who told them the pix is of JC.
Hair cutter did say he saw him with 2 girls much younger then the 2 portrayed as his daughters
in the media only 6 months prior to the arrest, and they were about 6 & 7 years old.

I am sure even a semi blind man would see the difference between 6 & 7 or 11 & 15.

I also remember him being adamant about the fact the children were NOT 11 & 15. He made the point clear that they were different children. I wonder if he was asked to help with a composite drawing of these girls by LE or if it's too late???

Also, we know that the 15 year old is quite tall.

I also remember him being adamant about the fact the children were NOT 11 & 15. He made the point clear that they were different children. I wonder if he was asked to help with a composite drawing of these girls by LE or if it's too late???

Also, we know that the 15 year old is quite tall.

doesn anyone know if the police are following up on this?

LOL Turn around, kbl, so I can watch your back. :biggrin:

At least you didn't comment...yet.

"mr mcgee, the national register only covers rapes, murders, ufos, elvis, and farrah faucet. i dont happen to fall into any of those categories" bill bixby, the incredible hulk pilot
:)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025
Back