Questions about the whole situation...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to add, NG makes a big production out of people taking polygraphs, yet stresses that normall they aren't admissable in court. They're a great investigative tool, but they don't really make or break a case. They are used to give LE some idea of who might be lying or telling the truth. When a family member refuses to take one, that is their right... but it also gives the LE a head's up... "Hey, so-and-so refuses to take a poly... we might better start looking at them closer." When a family member volunteers to take one, that says they aren't afraid to be put under the spotlight, BUT it does not mean they are being truthful, either. Some people can sit through one and pass it with flying colors and be lying through their teeth the whole time, while others can be as honest as the day is long, and still flunk one. They're just a tool, nothing more, nothing less.
However... when someone like Misty or Tommy fail them multiple times... that tells them that something is definitely not right. And the changing stories over time doesn't do much towards making them credible, either.

The case #SC10-1989 is not an appeal, it is a writ of habeas corpus filed with the FL Supreme Court for all 8 of Misty's drug trafficking charges. It appears on all of her charges because it pertains to them. There is a thread on it here somewhere.

Here is the link to view the docket. You will have to do a search.

http://jweb.flcourts.org/pls/docket/ds_docket_search

Misty has an appeal on file with the Fifth District Court of Appeal for her St. Johns County charge.

Here is the link to view the docket. You will have to do a search.

http://199.242.69.70/pls/ds/ds_docket_search?pscourt=5

Since she has been sentenced in Putnam Co. I expect the appeals to show up soon for those charges.

I hope that clears things up for you!

:waitasec: Sorry, Still Confused because it states that in St.John's on "11/8/2010 LETTER TO 5TH DCA - NOTICE OF APPEAL " was filed.

I thought that was different than what was filed on " 10/25/2010 56 ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF NEW CASE SC10-1989"? :waitasec: Thanks for trying to explain. :blowkiss:

Snip" http://doris.clk.co.st-johns.fl.us/B...Details/192668

Judge: BERGER, WENDY W Case Type: Criminal Felony
Case Number: 10000141CFMA Status: CLOSED
Clerk File Date: 1/21/2010 Status Date: 10/8/2010
SAO Case Number: Total Fees Due: 525518.00
Agency: FDLE
Custody Location: DEPT OF CORRECTIONS
Agency Report #: ST730308 #62

Parties
Type Party Name Attorney
DEFENDANT CROSLIN, MISTY JANETTE
FIELDS, ROBERT M (Main Attorney)
PLAINTIFF STATE OF FLORIDA ROYS, JACQUELYN (Main Attorney)

Charges
Count Description Level Degree Plea Disposition Disposition Date
1 TRAFFICKING IN OXYCODONE (28 G - 30 KG) (893.135 1c1c) F F ADJUDICATED GUILTY 10/08/2010

Events
Date Event Judge Location Result
10/8/2010 1:30 PM FELONY SENTENCING BERGER, WENDY W Courtroom 328 SENTENCED
8/23/2010 9:00 AM FELONY HEARING BERGER, WENDY W Courtroom 328 DISPOSED
8/17/2010 9:00 AM FELONY DOCKET CALL BERGER, WENDY W Courtroom 328 PLED
6/8/2010 1:30 PM FELONY PRETRIAL BERGER, WENDY W Courtroom 328 CONTINUED
4/6/2010 1:30 PM FELONY PRETRIAL BERGER, WENDY W Courtroom 328 CONTINUED
3/8/2010 1:30 PM FELONY ARRAIGNMENT BERGER, WENDY W Courtroom 328 PLEA FILED

Case Dockets

Date Entry
12/2/2010 RECORD ON APPEAL (VOLUME I) (5D10-3883)
12/2/2010 LETTER TO 5TH DCA - RECORD ON APPEAL (1 VOLUME) (5D10-3883) 11/29/2010 PROCEEDINGS BEFORE JUDGE BERGER ON 10/08/2010
11/15/2010 5TH DCA ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF NEW CASE (5D10-3883)
11/8/2010 LETTER TO 5TH DCA - NOTICE OF APPEAL

Just wanted to add, NG makes a big production out of people taking polygraphs, yet stresses that normall they aren't admissable in court. They're a great investigative tool, but they don't really make or break a case. They are used to give LE some idea of who might be lying or telling the truth. When a family member refuses to take one, that is their right... but it also gives the LE a head's up... "Hey, so-and-so refuses to take a poly... we might better start looking at them closer." When a family member volunteers to take one, that says they aren't afraid to be put under the spotlight, BUT it does not mean they are being truthful, either. Some people can sit through one and pass it with flying colors and be lying through their teeth the whole time, while others can be as honest as the day is long, and still flunk one. They're just a tool, nothing more, nothing less.
However... when someone like Misty or Tommy fail them multiple times... that tells them that something is definitely not right. And the changing stories over time doesn't do much towards making them credible, either.

:seeya: Taking a polygraph while under the influence of drugs has been discussed this week on the Nancy Grace show. Just based upon my own observation of this case since the day Haleigh was reported missing, I can't figure out how the Polygrapher came to any conclusion on both Ronald Cummings or Misty Croslins' polygraphs. The two of them appeared to be totally under the influence of drugs immediately following Haleigh missing and for a long time thereafter. We were all told that Ronald took a polygraph and according to Ronald, he passed with flying colors. I've often wondered why another poly wasn't given when he was not on drugs, but I guess LE came to the conclusion that that time may never happen. I also believe that neither the polygrapher nor LE told Ronald what the results were. The polygrapher on the Nancy Grace Show this week told Nancy Grace that people taking a poly while under the influence, would usually test deceptive. So, I'm still trying to :waitasec: this one out. There has been no information released that Teresa Neves and Annette Sykes chose to take one, although they were offered one. Why can't these people take a polygraph? Who knows? The results could lead to a break in this case.

:seeya: Taking a polygraph while under the influence of drugs has been discussed this week on the Nancy Grace show. Just based upon my own observation of this case since the day Haleigh was reported missing, I can't figure out how the Polygrapher came to any conclusion on both Ronald Cummings or Misty Croslins' polygraphs. The two of them appeared to be totally under the influence of drugs immediately following Haleigh missing and for a long time thereafter. We were all told that Ronald took a polygraph and according to Ronald, he passed with flying colors. I've often wondered why another poly wasn't given when he was not on drugs, but I guess LE came to the conclusion that that time may never happen. I also believe that neither the polygrapher nor LE told Ronald what the results were. The polygrapher on the Nancy Grace Show this week told Nancy Grace that people taking a poly while under the influence, would usually test deceptive. So, I'm still trying to :waitasec: this one out. There has been no information released that Teresa Neves and Annette Sykes chose to take one, although they were offered one. Why can't these people take a polygraph? Who knows? The results could lead to a break in this case.

Thank you!! I just didn't know how to get this acroos as well as you did

:waitasec: Sorry, Still Confused because it states that in St.John's on "11/8/2010 LETTER TO 5TH DCA - NOTICE OF APPEAL " was filed.

I thought that was different than what was filed on " 10/25/2010 56 ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF NEW CASE SC10-1989"? :waitasec: Thanks for trying to explain. :blowkiss:

[/B]

You are correct, they are 2 different filings with 2 different courts.

The first image below is the docket for the appeal on the SJC trafficking charge filed with the Fifth District Court of Appeal.

The second image below is the docket for the Habeas Corpus Petition filed with the Florida Supreme Court for all 8 trafficking charges, 7in Putnam Co. and 1 in St. Johns Co.

Attachments

• appeal.jpg
    appeal.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 9
  • writdocket.jpg
    writdocket.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 8
I surely don't know what your town is going through right now, but mine has had enough latley, IMO, big hug from me to all of you!. Prayers to all. Oh and xoxooxox

Do you have an opinion on those documents Twall? thx

Some appear prison lawyer, not sure about the SC and the process.

xoxoxox

I believe what happened to Haleigh was an accident.

It was their usage/selling of drugs that they attempted to cover up.
(Why no bedroom usage for Junior?)

(Misty had said she was in the living room with Junior watching a kid's video & Haleigh was in the bedroom watching a video & that Haleigh would replay videos by herself....DVD player is on a high shelf...Had furniture fallen on her?)

Misty should negotiate a lesser jail sentence for the truth about Haleigh.

fwiw...FBI searching pond today in St. Johns Co....wondering if it is Haleigh related?
http://www.news4jax.com/news/26528493/detail.html
The search has nothing to do with the the disappearance of missing St. Johns County woman Rebecca Ware, investigators said.

At least one gun has been recovered from the pond, the Florida Times-Union reported, though investigators did not confirm that information.

Ronald was known to have placed a gun in his mouth...Russian Roulette....
Could Haleigh have copied him?

Ronald was known to have placed a gun in his mouth...Russian Roulette....
Could Haleigh have copied him?

OMG ... I haven't even thought about that .Anything is possible .There wasen't any blood found in the trailer that we know of .If there was the LE is keeping it quiet .Of course it could have happened somewhere else .imo..I just don't know what happened .Poor HaLeigh .She needs to be found .

IMO...Haleigh is to found somewhere between Satsuma, FL
and Pinellas Park, FL (Tattoo Shop)

fwiw...FBI searching pond today in St. Johns Co....wondering if it is Haleigh related?
http://www.news4jax.com/news/26528493/detail.html
The search has nothing to do with the the disappearance of missing St. Johns County woman Rebecca Ware, investigators said.

At least one gun has been recovered from the pond, the Florida Times-Union reported, though investigators did not confirm that information.

Hummmmmmm you have my attention. The report also states that LE said that the search did not have anything to do with LOCAL missing persons. :waitasec: Is that local meaning just St. John's county, or local meaning other surrounding counties too?

I wish one of the news channels would say something....anything......making me crazy here....Haleigh so needs to be found. It has been far too long now....:(

http://staugustine.com/news/local-news/2011-01-18/police-divers-recover-guns
An extensive underwater search Tuesday of a retention pond just north of St. Augustine turned up at least two handguns as divers from the St. Johns County Sheriff's Office joined with the FBI and Jacksonville Sheriff's Office to look for evidence in a case.

None of the agencies will discuss the case, however.

more at link...

"The Jacksonville and St. Johns County Sheriff's Offices would only confirm they were helping in a joint investigation.".... from above article...

not sure if this is just wishful thinking on my part....but using the word "helping" instead of "working", could mean something here....we just cannot forget about Haleigh...

"The Jacksonville and St. Johns County Sheriff's Offices would only confirm they were helping in a joint investigation.".... from above article...

not sure if this is just wishful thinking on my part....but using the word "helping" instead of "working", could mean something here....we just cannot forget about Haleigh...

I know what you mean. I immediately thought and hoped that they were helping out LE on Haleigh's case.........

As I was reading this thread it occurred to me that today is the anniversary of last year's big drug bust.

Also, in just three weeks, Feb 9/10th, it will be two years since HaLeigh was last seen.

It's hard to believe, isn't it?

Regarding the water search in St. Johns, I would imagine they would find all sorts of stuff underwater if they started scraping from one end of the waterways to the other. The waterways seem like a likely dumping ground for things needing to be gotten rid of immediately. Legalities of the dumping probably doesn't matter to someone hiding evidence. What an overwhelming jobs to have to search those vast water bodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak