Questions for fellow websleuthers

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This may have been covered before, but Brenners75 noted this in another thread: "I just wanted to say that my son is 1 day older then caylee and was conceived the 25th of november...so your dates may be off :-D. I was early but only by like a week... "

So, Thanksgiving Weekend fell in that time frame. Could the father of Caylee been a student at some college who was home for the holiday weekend? Or, could he have come home for the weekend with a UF or Miami student for the holiday? Perhaps he lived in California or somewhere far enough away that it didn't make sense to fly home for such a short time, and a friend didn't want him to spend the holiday alone? I know my kids were always bringing someone home for holiday dinners if they couldn't get home for the holiday. Perhaps someone will remember a situation like that. Just a thought as it's been thought it happened over Spring Break, but maybe it was actually Thanksgiving Break.

This was in an article from WESH 2 News about their new in depth coverage of the case, starting tonight (I found the link on today's update page). Does anyone remember hearing anything about this 'disturbing letter' at any time or is this something new?
"It was a day when Caylee's grandparents received a disturbing letter in the mail and Casey Anthony, Caylee's mother, was making an appointment to get a new tattoo.

I don't think Casey herself has given any information about why the car was abandoned in the parking lot. But supposedly it was because the car was out of gas.

One of her friends - boyfriend Tony, I think - came and picked her up from the car after she called him. She told him that her father would take care of the car.

I find it to be very, very strange that she left her purse in the car, by the way.

I did a search for a post containing the word "purse". The fact that she allegedly ran out of gas and purposely left the car at Amscott (and left her purse sitting on the front seat) has really bugged me.
Did she lock herself out of the car?
If not, why would she leave her purse sitting on the front seat?
Has her purse and its contents been turned over to police?
I have only heard her say she ran out of gas.
Was the gas tank checked?
She also said two guys pushed her car into a parking spot at Amscott.
Has there been any attempt to have these "two guys" come forward. Surely they would have remembered pushing a girl's car into the parking slot.

Just a few of many, many questions............:confused:

This was in an article from WESH 2 News about their new in depth coverage of the case, starting tonight (I found the link on today's update page). Does anyone remember hearing anything about this 'disturbing letter' at any time or is this something new?
"It was a day when Caylee's grandparents received a disturbing letter in the mail and Casey Anthony, Caylee's mother, was making an appointment to get a new tattoo.

Macushla, no........I for one have not heard of a disturbing letter....at all. My ears are up though!!

To me she sounds like a person who has had too much too drink and is over annunciating her words so she doesn't appear to be slurring.
because they are lying on the fly, concocting stories on the fly, while they are actually talking. because they are so good at it, they just need to slow down their rote rehearsed answers only long enough to *think quick* and interject in between the other words their lies.

Question, Did KC cheat on TonE L with Anthony the LE officer?

:Banane10:

O/T of Caylee. Does anyone know if/how I can add an Amber Alert ticker to my signature?

How many boyfriend (lovers) has Casey had just in the time period of June-present???

I'm sorry if its been answered or posted,
but I read somewhere that Casey had a seizure before

does anyone know what that was about?

Question, Did KC cheat on TonE L with Anthony the LE officer?

:Banane10:

I'm not sure if she cheated with Anthony, but I remember reading that while TL was in NY she had a 'BF' named William something...

I had a nice long post regarding questions I had on the Anthony case and of course my browser crashed on me.. hey.. it happens.

Here are some thoughts and questions I had on the case, and forgive me if they’ve already been addressed:

1. We have the phone list of calls made by Casey on the 16th and 18th, but what about incoming calls? I want to know who called her on that fateful Monday. I’m willing to bet she called Dad to tell him something was wrong with Caylee but backpedaled so he doesn’t suspect she has actually died, and instead says she’s ok. Dad then calls Mom (Cindy) who blows up her cell while she’s disposing of the body (putting it in her car). After collecting her nerves, she has to call mom to tell her everything’s ok. This is conjecture, but I’d love to know those incoming calls.
2. Speaking of calls, can’t get a geographic position on where she was when she called via cell towers? Would help us know for sure where she was when Caylee died. I’m pretty sure it was in the Anthony house, but the cell tower reports would let us know for sure. It can also help track where she was all through that week, in the event she dumped the body away from the Anthony house.
3. Does Casey have any priors at all? I think we would have known by now, but given her track record, I can’t believe she hasn’t had at least one or two run ins with the law. And how many times has the Anthony family use the law to straighten out their family issues (i.e. called the police on Casey)?
4. The Chloroform – we know it was looked up on Casey’s computer but when? Any datestamps?
5. Does Casey have a key to the Anthony house? Did Casey ever have a key to Lazzaro’s place? Any other guy stepped up to say Casey had a one night stand with them (in order to get a place to sleep)?
6. Is it possible that Caylee tried to move the ladder and gate all by herself?
7. Can we track the money? I’d love to know exactly how much she extracted from her granddad’s retirement account. She had that (I doubt she gave it back to her folks), she had Mom’s credit cards, she had Amy’s checkbook and whatever else she borrowed from Ricardo or Lazzaro. For one month, she burned through a WHOLE LOT of money. What did she spend it all on? Could there be a drug connection?
8. Did law enforcement sample dirt to find out where Casey may have been? Like from the tires of her car? I had heard that Dad replaced a tire or that a spare tire was removed. Can someone confirm this?
9. What’s up with the seizures of Casey? I think in one police report, Lee had to take Casey to the hospital for seizures. Also, a childhood friend of hers say she has a tendency to forget things that they talked about a day before. Is this more bulljive from Casey? Since she’s a hard drinker, could this be a result of it? This could be an opening for an NGI defense for Casey (NGI – not guilty by reason of insanity).
10. This is the big question for me: Can anyone else confirm, especially other family members, that Cindy referred to herself in front of Caylee, as her mother? Did the grandmother actively try to supplant Casey and take on the mother role? If there’s a motive for straight up murder, that could be the number one motive – if the child directly challenged her mother and said she was not her mommy.

I know that sounds far fetched, but consider this – Caylee in three days witnessed several people – groups of people – chastise Casey, as if she were a child. It happened on Friday the 13th, when she took Caylee to the club and people told her it was inappropriate to take her there. And the Saturday and Sunday (father’s day weekend), both parents and grandparents had choice words for Casey for stealing her granddad’s money. So did Caylee (because kids absorb everything adults do) start popping off at the mouth at her own mother?

Having said that, these are my four theories as to what happened:

1. Monday 6/16 Casey leaves with Caylee (per Dad’s testimony) at 12:30, but reappears after 2:30 – basically, she’s scoping the house to wait until Dad leaves. She wants to scam her family and needs to be alone to find some paperwork. Between 2:30 and 3pm, Caylee dies – either by accident or by a spontaneous action by Casey. She calls Dad to get advice, but backpedals and doesn’t let up that the situation’s serious. After talking to Dad, she disposes of the body, putting it in trashbags and in her car. For some reason, she can’t dispose of the body in the evening, perhaps because she’s afraid of it being found or she wants it close by so she can keep watch of it (to control who has access to finding it). Or maybe she’s just lazy and emotionally exhausted. Tuesday 6/17, she scopes out Sawgrass in hopes of disposing the body in an abandoned apartment – but fails to do so, but sees Zenaida and gets her information, so she can pin her as the ‘nanny’. Re the police report, casey borrows a shovel either this day or Wednesday and uses it to bury her daughter in the back yard, where it is now (since I don’t have knowledge of LE actually digging for the body, only using dogs to sniff for clues).
2. Monday – same as above. Tuesday (if she borrowed the shovel this day) she buries the baby, but Wednesday takes the baby out of the yard (after several calls making sure no one’s home) and dumps the body elsewhere.
3. Same as theory one, but George discovers the body/grave around Thursday or Friday and gives Casey the ultimatum to tell the cops and family what happened. Casey promises but welches on the deal. George calls the police but relents and says it’s about gas cans (which were taken but $50 theft much ado about nothing). Casey comes to the house and George forces Casey to take the body away and instructs her what to do with it.
4. Same as theory three, but George deals with the body, taking it out of the back yard and instructing Casey what to do (perhaps even telling her to ditch the car - including leaving the purse in the car).

If you think about the work George is doing in his backyard, especially laying down concrete on the Fourth of July (a holiday!), his not reacting to the smell either when he confronted Casey about the gas cans on the 23rd or when he drove the car back from the wrecking yard on the 15th of July (remember the owner of the yard, who said George never reacted when he told him it smelled like a dead body) – I think George is being very protective of Casey – and of his wife Cindy, for not saying anything to him.

The sad part about it all is that Casey is probably not a monster – she’s just someone who’s used to perpetually being in trouble and is used to lying to get herself out of trouble. I’m sure in Casey’s mind, this is just a bigger version of the same old stuff – yes, her baby’s dead and there’s guilt if she allows herself to feel it, but in the end, it’s the same thing as when she was being yelled at on Father’s Day. Only it’s the whole world. Had she told her father on 3:03pm on Monday.. “Dad, something happened to Caylee. Help me.” – it may have not saved Caylee’s life, but she wouldn’t be up for child endangerment, much less murder. And it may have been a blip on the local news, but nothing like this. It would have been a tragic mistake she could have learned from and grew from. Instead, her lies and the people’s lives she’s ruined will follow her for the rest of her life.

Lesson (which all kids are taught by their folks) – the act is minimal. It’s the lie that really hurts.

I wonder if anyone has checked Google Street View, in the "chance in a million" that they were taking photos around that time. Though terribly unlikely, wouldn't it be crazy if an image on there helped solve the case?

I've looked at the site of the car-ditching; not sure how to find out the date of the photo, or if they even reveal that info.

F.Y.I. Google street views aren't updated for at least 3 months. I know because of twice that I've checked my house, I could tell by what changes had happened or not with the landscaping surrounding my house.

Yes, I believe it was in May, 2008.
There may be a bit of truth in the lies she told Amy about the house, but in FL bankruptcy law I don't think they can take your homesteaded house. Not positive tho, have to look that up if I have time.

Hmm, when Casey told Amy her parents were giving her the house, could they have been quick deeding it into her name so they wouldn't lose it?

This article does not indicate that the neighbor heard Casey's voice as the previous poster indicated. I have not been able to locate anything that verifies for a FACT that Casey was present during that argrument or for a fact that that Casey was the LAST verifiable person to have been with Caylee. The last known person that Caylee was with was CA as fair as I have been able determine through research of the 400 pages released by LE.

Does anyone else know for fact there was someone else that Caylee was with? Not heresay!

This article does not indicate that the neighbor heard Casey's voice as the previous poster indicated. I have not been able to locate anything that verifies for a FACT that Casey was present during that argrument or for a fact that that Casey was the LAST verifiable person to have been with Caylee. The last known person that Caylee was with was CA as fair as I have been able determine through research of the 400 pages released by LE.

Does anyone else know for fact there was someone else that Caylee was with? Not heresay!

We don't have what LE has not released, just like you on this issue.
The A's Neighbors said it was told to LE from the start of this case, they heard loud voices, now enters LP who alleges per CA she had a choke hold on KC on the same night of the 15th, fact/heresay? You asked for a link and I took the time to find one for you. Your most welcome. :waitasec:

As far as statements to LE, if its not in sight in the 400 pg document, it has not been released. More heresay or fact, via media out of CA's own mouth Megan Ryan of Fox interview. CA said Caylee last time seen with KC words to the effect but not word for word, was 14 Jun. This one you will have to go back and research yourself, unless someone else wants to step up to that plate.

Fact whether telling the truth or not on the stand during the bond hearing, CA said she tucked both in on the 15th, yet KC ended up over night at AR's house per AR's statement to LE. Good luck finding it. :)

Hmm, when Casey told Amy her parents were giving her the house, could they have been quick deeding it into her name so they wouldn't lose it?

Possible... but other posters have surmised that Casey planned to bump them off to get the house. It's happened before in other sick cases, Texas for one I think.

Sorry if this has already been answered for ya. They hyped that up--they were just talking about the letter from Johnson's wrecker service where the car had been towed. I hate when they do that~!~ :mad:

I had asked in a general discussion back in august and didn't get too much help. I'm now on the hunt again. I have been really searching but cannot seem to find it.

There was a guy on myspace, he had pics of casey on TV along with some other random people on TV. He was from NY or one of the Carolinas, he also had a map of some place northern U.S. and said something under it that notioned that he was going there.

Anyone remember this guy?

I had asked in a general discussion back in august and didn't get too much help. I'm now on the hunt again. I have been really searching but cannot seem to find it.

There was a guy on myspace, he had pics of casey on TV along with some other random people on TV. He was from NY or one of the Carolinas, he also had a map of some place northern U.S. and said something under it that notioned that he was going there.

Anyone remember this guy?

I know who you're talking about, but I can't remember when or where I saw the thread where he was discussed. I think it might have been a general discussion thread. I'll help you search through the threads here though and let you know what I find.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech