• Start date Start date
Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
who knows, honestly, i just don't get why make it such a big secret, the anthonys do know who the father is and they don't want anyone to know-for whatever reason

who knows, honestly, i just don't get why make it such a big secret, the anthonys do know who the father is and they don't want anyone to know-for whatever reason

How can you be certain that they know who the father is? They seriously seemed to believe it was Jesse until they learned otherwise.

I was wondering if anyone remembers the (I think it was) the first night Casey arrived home from jail. A few hours later, George left the house , in a frenzy, very upset, walking . IIRC, he made a right turn at the sidewalk and headed north up Hopespring Dr. Possibly toward the intersection of Chickasaw and Suburban.

I can’t find the video of this anywhere, so I’m going from memory only. But what if George figured out the possible location of Caylee’s remains, and very upset, stormed out the door to find her. Remember at the time, the media was still camped at the house. Why not take a drive to avoid any media attention. During the walk, he got a phone call, and a few seconds later, here comes Lee to the racing “rescue” (not Caylee’s rescue, but the “rescue” of the situation for the family). IIRC, Lee had to practically force George into the car to get him to come home.

At the time, I think the media dubbed the footage as “George takes a walk to calm down” or something to that effect. Everyone thought that George just being in the room with Casey was stressing him out and he had to take a walk to decompress before it lashed out at Casey. What I think happened was that George had finally put some of the pieces, clues, etc. together and it clicked. George was going to get his little Caylee, with the media in tow, damn the results, but Cindy and Lee joined together to pull George back into the ranks of protection mode for Casey.
Have you looked i here?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=233

Wow - this is so confusing that my head is spinning off. I thought this morning I was reading a thread that had a lot of back and forth posts about the blond woman who has come forth with pictures of the wooded crime scene being dry - (I know there is a lot of back and forth about this between many parties) - but on this thread, which now I cannot find, WSers were posting pictures of this woman and trying to determine if she was the same woman seen at JBP and also a few other places (entering the Anthony home, for one).
Anyway - there were a few posts saying that Rob Dick was LP's nephew - I wanted to respond at the time, but, damn, I didn't, and since it's been bothering me all day I have to respond now. RD is NOT LP's nephew, is he? LP's nephew is Tony, I believe, who put up the original bond money for Casey.
Please someone tell me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe LP and RD are related.
Thanks,
DA

bumping up for the poster

oh really? whos to say that cindy and george didn't want a father listed on there? seems like cindy controls everything.

Though it was Casey's decision/choice, I do understand where you're coming from. Afer all, baby Caylee was handed to Cindy first right after she was born, NOT her mother, Casey, much to the consternation of Casey, who harbored a grudge about this to the present day... So I hear you.

I agree. They do know. What a horrible shame for Caylee for them to hide it even to this day. They probably never would have told her the truth and Caylee would have spent her life wondering. How very sad. These people can't tell the truth to anyone!! It just is not part of their world to be honest even with one another.

I don't know what makes anyone so certain that the A's know who the father is. Casey could have met someone, done the deed, and never seen him again after that one time. Casey was 7 months along when the A's realized she was pregnant. Unless she told them, how could they possibly know who she'd had sex with 7 months before?

I have a friend whose son is now 20 years old. She knows who fathered the child but she doesn't know 'who' the father is. She slept with him a few times but told me after she got pregnant that she didn't know him well enough to ask him his last name :confused: He disappeared when he learned she was pregnant, never to be seen by her again.

I've been thinking about the meter man's tips in August. Weren't all the 'tips' included in one of our doc dumps? Did that include Aug. tips? Just curious if we have those.

Can we be so certain the A's don't know who the father is??? I feel all the names that were stated by CA & LA on who the father is. Wouldn't the family be comfortable stating they didn't no who Caylees father is for legal reasons? What would be the point of saying all these different names for a daddy? Possibly they were making more excuses for KC trampy behavoir. The A's for awhile seem to have wanted the public to see things their way but they continued up until now to just confuse us more.

What was the reference, twice, to Z.F.-G.'s boyfriend in the same breath with German, the meter man? What is the relevance or was JVM on Issues, in cohort with defense lawyers on the panel just churning the case? The remaining commentary was of that sort along with sensationalizing today's news.

I know nothing about Z.F.-G.'s social or love life, just quoting the program.

Wow - this is so confusing that my head is spinning off. I thought this morning I was reading a thread that had a lot of back and forth posts about the blond woman who has come forth with pictures of the wooded crime scene being dry - (I know there is a lot of back and forth about this between many parties) - but on this thread, which now I cannot find, WSers were posting pictures of this woman and trying to determine if she was the same woman seen at JBP and also a few other places (entering the Anthony home, for one).
Anyway - there were a few posts saying that Rob Dick was LP's nephew - I wanted to respond at the time, but, damn, I didn't, and since it's been bothering me all day I have to respond now. RD is NOT LP's nephew, is he? LP's nephew is Tony, I believe, who put up the original bond money for Casey.
Please someone tell me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe LP and RD are related.
Thanks,
DA

Andy I think the final consensus was that the woman who was so fanatical about finding an 'alive' Caylee at the TES searches, with her signs, and showing up everywhere, and bringing food to the A's etc...is the same woman who came forward yesterday with supposed photos showing the crime scene area was NOT flooded at the time of the searches, and that there wasn't a trash bag there, according to her. (Which is total BS - because that has been negated by several sources.) Anyway - the cameras got a shot of her talking to LE yesterday while she gave them the photos, and when she got into her car to leave. Comparing those photos to the protestor woman at JBPark, and several other places (with the drunk cowboy at JBP) it is definitely that woman. I think she has an axe to grind and is perhaps connected to the A's in some way.

Does anyone else have the feeling that the Anthony's have already been officially notified that this body is Caylee?

When ME release's the identification, will they also release cause of death, and approximate time of death too?

I have a question for websleuthers. Pardon me if it's been asked before but there are so many threads here, it's hard to keep up.

How do the new reports of the meter reader calling earlier about a suspicious bag in the woods, relate to the dates Casey bailed of of jail? Not that I think the meter reader is involved in anyway, but if the authorities had an idea it was the body of Caylee, they arrange to have Casey released to see if she would go to the scene.

I ask because in my area, marijuana fields are often found and staked out to see who comes to tend them. The plants aren't destroyed immediately; they are watched. No disrespect to Caylee's remains, after all, the poor child is already deceased.

Also the remains are finally positively found when the Anthonys are out of town. Good time to discover.

regarding where the remains were found, can someone show me or tell me what fence people keep refering to that was recently erected? the house on the end of hopespring dr. has a huge yard with a wooden privacy fence that appears on all the google earth pics ( i think it's been there awhile) the blue tent of the crime scene is just outside that fence. there is what appears to be a chain link fence that runs along the sidewalk on the opposite side of suburban dr. from where the remains were found. Even in the new overhead shots from the crime scene pics, I don't see any other fences. Sorry if this has already been asked and answered, I admit I havn't had time to read this whole thread. Thanky.

Does this mean there there really was NOT soft tissue remaining on the duct tape? Or that it was behind the tape and therefor not "visible?" I'm a little confused on that account.

Does this mean there there really was NOT soft tissue remaining on the duct tape? Or that it was behind the tape and therefor not "visible?" I'm a little confused on that account.

It means there was NO tissue, the ME repeated that more than once. It also means that there could NOT have been duct tape on the mouth. NOT POSSIBLE..once again just a rumor that got perpetuated by people assuming it was true and repeating it as fact. NO law enforcement or any other official has even alluded to the presence of tape.

If baez is going with the theory that casey is innocent shouldnt HE express sorrow over the fact that caylee is dead and shouldnt he also say casey is devastated her daughter is dead. I mean he is saying she is innocent. That would be the decent ting to do, express sorrow.

JB, what can anyone say about this man.

In many breaths he states KC is innocent and at trial he will tell her story. Ok, I get that ........ yet today on the Today Show and many days in the past, he is telling how the defense will go after the evidence.

Ok, JB - which is it?????
Is your client innocent and will be awarded the "mom of the year" award ..... or what.
If she is innocent, then why do you feel the need to blast LE every step of investigation?
If she is innocent, then just sit quite and wait until trial and surprise everyone (just make sure you have gone and gotten enough Tylenol to give out to the residents of Orlawndo) ..... and the rest of us who have followed this sad situation.

Doing a 180 every day on your manner in defending KC is only creating doubt within the community on your ability to defend KC much less occupy first chair. It certainly isn't creating doubt of quilt for your client.

Stay out of the media is the best defense you can do for your client until trial.

What about that ?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/17/ng.01.html

A witness SAW Casey coming out of the woods with a shovel

And a new and extremely detailed tip placing mom Casey leaving a heavily-wooded area after Caylee goes missing, shovel in hand, five miles from the Anthony home and near the Orlando airport. The witness says mom Casey, in hat and shades, carrying shovel and bag, along with an unidentified male accomplice.

I have no idea whether this is the same area ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Senor710