• Start date Start date
Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the defense will perform a 2nd autopsy, as they have stated, when will that be done, & wouldn't it hold up a Funeral service?

If the defense will perform a 2nd autopsy, as they have stated, when will that be done, & wouldn't it hold up a Funeral service?

Have they said they will be performing the 2nd autopsy? I hadn't heard this.

Kathy Reichs, forensic anthropologist, said on TV that she had been hired by the defense to examine Caylee's remains. She also refuted the rumor that her fees were being paid by a book deal and said she is too busy with producing "Bones" and writing her Temperance Brennan novels.

Kathy Reichs, forensic anthropologist, said on TV that she had been hired by the defense to examine Caylee's remains. She also refuted the rumor that her fees were being paid by a book deal and said she is too busy with producing "Bones" and writing her Temperance Brennan novels.

But she did say she is being paid by an anonymous donor and that she signed a confidentiality agreement and cannot disclose who that donor is.

Can't imagine she could do any better than Dr. G, but that's just my opinion:rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure the body gets released to the A's after the ME is done. Of course they will probably let the defense do their thing for KC's sake:rolleyes: I'ts up to the A's to hold the funeral service and when , I did read that it will be private.

ETA.Okay now I recall the judge granting that 2nd autopsy so maybe the A's have to let the defense do it? IDK..anyone?

i have a question (please don't kill me--i'm a newbie) i realize that this thread is for questions regarding the case ... however i have a question regarding the rules of etiquette here. i've looked through all the forums and threads i can think of which might yield an answer, but to no avail, and i cannot, as yet, private message a moderator as you need to fulfil an unknown to me (typical newbie here) standard of posting before that function is made available to you.
could someone with experience please tell me if the posting of non standard board issue emticons is allowed, or would that be a no-no?
TIA

We have been hearing about this anonymous doner for along time.. I believe this person was mentioned when the second set of bailbondsman bailed KC out. If this person or institution is found out they might just become the target for peoples frustration & anger. Why aren't are tv crime reporters investigating who is behind the money especially after we hear a producer of Tales from the Crypt takes down a memorial for Caylee. It seems odd no one wants to cover this in the media. Can we submit questions to CNN, Fox?

i have a question (please don't kill me--i'm a newbie) i realize that this thread is for questions regarding the case ... however i have a question regarding the rules of etiquette here. i've looked through all the forums and threads i can think of which might yield an answer, but to no avail, and i cannot, as yet, private message a moderator as you need to fulfil an unknown to me (typical newbie here) standard of posting before that function is made available to you.
could someone with experience please tell me if the posting of non standard board issue emticons is allowed, or would that be a no-no?
TIA
Forum Finesse
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=53

TIA

non standard emoticon is fine. welcome!

OMG

I don't where the post has gone - help me find it but someone said about this Touching tribute to Caylee here

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/12/20/caylee.anthony.next/index.html#cnnSTCVideo

I am watching it bawling but thats not what i want to say !

In the part where Caylee Sings Sunshine - she sings what sounds like

"Please don't take Nans (or Nanas) Sunshine away"

!!!

Did anyone listen to it??

Where did that thread about this video go anyone know

Did anyone else here her sing Please dont take NANAS / NANS sunshine away !!!!!

thank you Tom'sGirl ... but umm ... no one has posted on what i feel would be the closest thing to an appropriate thead for a week so i've no idea when i would get an answer there, especially considering it's Christmas, and when i tried to start a thread of my own i got the following message:

eddeva, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

if perchance you were saying that the question has been asked and answered there and i'm just missing it (yep, again with the newbie thing) then please let me know--if not then just ignore this post.
thanx anyway for taking the time to point me in the right direction.

I'm pretty sure the body gets released to the A's after the ME is done. Of course they will probably let the defense do their thing for KC's sake:rolleyes: I'ts up to the A's to hold the funeral service and when , I did read that it will be private.

ETA.Okay now I recall the judge granting that 2nd autopsy so maybe the A's have to let the defense do it? IDK..anyone?

KC still has "possession" of the body legally until she signs those rights over to her parents. So of course Baez will want a second autopsy done before the remains are released to her parents.

What if she does not release them to them? She could release them to anyone she chooses to bury Caylee, and it might be she stabs them one more time with the remains.

We have been hearing about this anonymous doner for along time.. I believe this person was mentioned when the second set of bailbondsman bailed KC out. If this person or institution is found out they might just become the target for peoples frustration & anger. Why aren't are tv crime reporters investigating who is behind the money especially after we hear a producer of Tales from the Crypt takes down a memorial for Caylee. It seems odd no one wants to cover this in the media. Can we submit questions to CNN, Fox?

I'm thinking it's a big network who has the right person in the right place to perhaps get the "inside scoop" on KC and the A's... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

non standard emoticon is fine. welcome!

oh thank you JBean!
i didn't see your post until i'd posted myself
blushing.gif

But she did say she is being paid by an anonymous donor and that she signed a confidentiality agreement and cannot disclose who that donor is.

I believe the prosecution can ask in court and it will have to be answered. I am in hopes they do find out, because it may have a bearing on this case.

Important (maybe):)

What exactly did George say Caylee was wearing on June 16th when he saw her for the last time? Wasn't it a denim skirt (or shorts) and a pink top? Did he mention pink sandals, too?

Check out this photograph taken at Christmas. Is this what he described? If so, I have to wonder if the reason his memory was so surprisingly clear about Caylee's clothes is because he was describing a photo he remembered that was taken 6 months before Caylee disappeared.

The outfit is at 3min.16sec:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6voX5TfWZdU&feature=related

BTW, if there have already been dozens of posts on this subject--which I suspect there have been--pardon my ignorance. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Senor710