Questions For Websleuthers Part 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well - you could be right. Mental illness and personality disorders are very different. I don't think she has a mental illness...but I think it likely she has a personality disorder....in which case JB's statement would still be correct. And she would probably still be eligible to be bailed out. The findings could have showed a personality disorder. Honestly I would be shocked if they didn't!

I remember the judge saying "the truth and Miss Anthony are strangers." Could that be what you remember?

No, it was something specifically related to the results of the evaluation. I'm googling my heart out trying to find it.

My guess? Ben Franklin.
Good one !! But I gotts say it was comforting to see someone cry for Caylee. Jesse is the only person to actually seem to unconditionally miss her.

True....however, he could of made one statement to the press via remote from Orlando, re: Caylee's death only......

Loadin up, lawyer & all, & doing a NYC blitz seemed tacky to me.

He's a prosecution witness, but sounded like part of the defense...

Does anyone know how old, or roughly what age, Jesse G is? Older than Casey, same age?

No, it was something specifically related to the results of the evaluation. I'm googling my heart out trying to find it.

I went back to look too. Couldn't find it easily but I'll keep looking. Something like "the psych evaluation is just indescribable"

This isn't quite the answer you're looking for, but on the Dateline doc one of the detectives (can't remember name) who was with Casey when they took her to Universal Studios stated very clearly........when she got to the end of the hall she turned to them and said "I lied". He went on to say that SHE KNEW SHE WAS LYING (by having said so), in such a way I really got the impression this would be presented to the court, in needed, to argue any potential insanity plea. Perhaps this admission is one of the reasons they cant go the mental health route.

I 'think' he's 25 and has a brother about 5 years younger.

Thanks very much. That makes sense. I remembered something about a teenage brother around when Caylee was born as well....or "I think" I did as well!

I went back to look too. Couldn't find it easily but I'll keep looking. Something like "the psych evaluation is just indescribable"

i'd like to read this, b/c i read here that they couldn't possibly use an insanity plea as casey's psych eval came back 'normal'.
that shocked the hell outta me :eek:

I don't know if this the right place to post this but I was wondering if anyone has gone back to the broadcast that interviewed the physic that said she knew who killed Caylee? I was wondering if anyone had any connections to those statements in that letter that she read supposedly from Caylee.
I just had something on my mind about that and the fact that she said she knew who killed Caylee. I am sure KC is involved but I was just thinking that maybe a guy did help her and he worked in autopart stores (in Caylees statement to the physic). When KC said she was protecting someone, maybe she is....JB keeps saying we don't know the whole story, just maybe this is the part we're missing...Who could she be protecting? What role did this person play in all of this?

I am just rambling on but I got a gut feeling that there was a man involved in this somehow. Some of the facts point to the possibility that a man helped her in someway. But hey I might be wrong.

I have a question and don't know which part to put it in
But in this doc dump

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1080375/0825-Casey-Anthony-Documents-released-part-1

Page 28 of 153 its her my space page, a shot of it
and in the bottom right hand corner it has

SUBSCRIPTIONS
and it lists them
and then at the last line it has

Lee//Wampa

Whats that about i wonder ?

Also just as a POI - I found Cindy's statement very abrupt and I found Georges weird !
Calling his wife his SPOUSE ! and dumping Casey in it basically!

Some of the facts point to the possibility that a man helped her in someway. But hey I might be wrong.

i'm not trying to be difficult, i'm just worried that i've missed something (came to this a bit late). what facts are there that a man might have been involved?

Lee//Wampa

Whats that about i wonder ?

one of my boys is 8 and a huge star wars fan (like i said he's 8)
a wampa is a freaky ice dwelling creature. one of them captured luke skywalker ... at least that's the only wampa i've ever heard of. maybe lee's a secret geek and star wars fan (once more - my youngest son is only 8 and cannot be judged!)

she refers to one of her friends as this doesn't she?
Lee of course big brother
Wampa old indian talk for money

I spent the better part of yesterday trying to locate the comments, rewatched the available bond hearing testimonies (testimony only) googled transcripts & haven't been able to locate anything. I didn't watch all of the Youtube vids because they appeared to be mostly reporting about about the hearing, I could be wrong though.

I have this vague memory of the judge making a comment about the results of the evaluation, and it wasn't favorable at all. Maybe I imagined it.

I believe the unfavorable comments were in the order to be evaluated, not on the results, which I do not believe have been released. Isn't this where "the truth and Miss Anthony are strangers" statement came from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlacath