Questions For Websleuthers Part 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings everyone.
This is my first post. I am not a US citizen. I chanced upon this case when my mum watched the Nancy Grace show back in July/Aug. I have been in the US since Sept [work-related] and early on when I was here, I suffered terrible insomnia which kept me awake all night and chanced upon websleuthers as a result of my interest in this case. Hence, I request your understanding and patience if my query has been put forth previously. Here goes...

The evidence recovered from KC Anthony's laptop indicates that there was a search on the word "chloroform' prior to Caylee's disappearance - hence causing many of us to consider if the search was indeed carried out my KC, therefore, it would be plausible to argue 'premeditation' or 'reckless endangerment' to her child.

However, wasn't there some early reports citing that there were some possibly 'offensive' reference to 'chloroform' on her b/f TL's myspace/facebook page? Is it then possible that her search was merely coincidental? That is, she searched the topic because it was a comment of interest/intrigue to her since she appeared extremely enamoured by TL? Just a thought.

Any comments?

[I do also understand the implications of the traces of chloroform in the car...]

Greetings everyone.
This is my first post. I am not a US citizen. I chanced upon this case when my mum watched the Nancy Grace show back in July/Aug. I have been in the US since Sept [work-related] and early on when I was here, I suffered terrible insomnia which kept me awake all night and chanced upon websleuthers as a result of my interest in this case. Hence, I request your understanding and patience if my query has been put forth previously. Here goes...

The evidence recovered from KC Anthony's laptop indicates that there was a search on the word "chloroform' prior to Caylee's disappearance - hence causing many of us to consider if the search was indeed carried out my KC, therefore, it would be plausible to argue 'premeditation' or 'reckless endangerment' to her child.

However, wasn't there some early reports citing that there were some possibly 'offensive' reference to 'chloroform' on her b/f TL's myspace/facebook page? Is it then possible that her search was merely coincidental? That is, she searched the topic because it was a comment of interest/intrigue to her since she appeared extremely enamoured by TL? Just a thought.

Any comments?

[I do also understand the implications of the traces of chloroform in the car...]

Hi, Welcome to WS! Casey's search was 'How to make chloroform' There was a something on Ricardo's facebook page about "romance her with chloroform" or something like that. It wasn't Tony L. though.

Ah, okay thank you for the clarification - I need to read those early documents. I'm getting all her lovers mixed up.

Greetings everyone.

Any comments?

Welcome!

As you read the docs regarding the searches, you will also find that searches were done in the same time period on neck-breaking, household utensils that could be used as weapons.

When considered separately, I can see how people may lean more towards chloroform as a drug when considered with the My Space picture. When assessed in conjunction with the other searches, I believe it does point back towards premeditation.

Ah, okay thank you for the clarification - I need to read those early documents. I'm getting all her lovers mixed up.

Your confusion has nothing to do with your nationality--we all have trouble keeping her boyfriends straight (and sometimes they overlap) :eek:

My curiosity about the chloroform search wouldn't be piqued EXCEPT for the presence of chloroform in her trunk. I can't think of an "innocent" explanation for that.

When you have time, you should read the early documents only because there is soooo much info in all those pages. It provides great background on the people who were involved in this tragedy and the scope of the investigation itself. Good luck and happy reading! :book:

Could someone please me? I have searched and can not find the LE interview with Kiomarie, Casey friend, Everyplace I go and find a doc dump I can not get the file to open. Thanks elley

do you think that the body was somewhere else before ,then placed there after the searches?or was it in this spot the whole time?
Do you think Casey had help committing the crime and help disposing the body?

Im asking because after hearing this
Judge Napolitano talks about the find
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=8055166&version=1&locale=EN-US
I hope Le will have physical evidence linking Casey to the remains..fingerprints etc...

Thank you nancy botwin, I was able to view this one.

I have a question for ya all....

How in the world did the user Skyzze on Youtube know Caylee was dead on the 27th of JUNE?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcB2FSego8U&feature=channel_page

I verified other videos this user released and the dates are correct.

Casey posted a picture on this youtube video that was mighty creepy, but later deleted.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1449877/Deleted-myspace-comments-left-by-Casey-Anthony

Maybe all of this was posted earlier somewhere and explained, but I can't find it. The RIP Caylee gift video was definitely created on 6-27-2008 and I thought perhaps that person knew someone else named Caylee that passed on, but following the subsequent video's, they relate to Caylee Marie Anthony beginning on 6-27-2008.

Can you change a title name on youtube, and if so will it not affect the title date?

Where are you seeing the date, June 27?

When you play the video, on the right side under Skyzze it shows a date of June 27th. I went and clicked on other tribute videos this user posted and the dates are all different (example her 12-11-2008 titled video shows a date of 12-11-2008) so I am feeling certain that the date is the date that video was posted.

I originally posted the wrong dated video(changed). Try this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcB2FSego8U&feature=channel_page

do you think that the body was somewhere else before ,then placed there after the searches?or was it in this spot the whole time?
Do you think Casey had help committing the crime and help disposing the body?

Im asking because after hearing this
Judge Napolitano talks about the find
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=8055166&version=1&locale=EN-US
I hope Le will have physical evidence linking Casey to the remains..fingerprints etc...

I've been thinking, as high as the water levels were in that area, the bag containing "GODS SPECIAL CARGO A/K/A CAYLEE" probably floated or moved in a natural way....as lazy as the murderer was, I doubt she put it that close to the edge of the road.

The statements in the last doc dump from the teenagers leads me to believe maybe it was buried some distance away in that location....

thoughts?

Welcome to WS eve :). And getting her 'lovers' mixed up is easy to do since there were (ugh) so darned many of them.

I have to say I was very disappointed to her LP say this. I don't recall any announcement of the reward being withdrawn in order to stop people's lawns being trampled. Did I miss something here, or should I say "hear"?

Roger that. As a big LP fan...my wife and I saw that and kinda thought that it wasn't right..he emphasised 2-3 times that the "offer was taken off the table 3-4 months ago".....I hope and pray he does the right thing with the advance he received (if this is true-not saying it is) for the story rights to go back to the river.

There's ALOT of single mothers in Orlando (as well as all over the US) in abuse shelters that he could use the money TO REALLY MAKE A HUGE NAME FOR HIMSELF.

But you couldn't ask for better timing....before the trial!

GREAT POINT!!! I believe that was a defense strategy....try her without the body..get 1 juror to buy into kidnap theory...get her acquitted..double jeopardy rules when body was found would prevent the re-trial.....she would walk, the body was found, she is grieveing mother, win-win....

I've been thinking, as high as the water levels were in that area, the bag containing "GODS SPECIAL CARGO A/K/A CAYLEE" probably floated or moved in a natural way....as lazy as the murderer was, I doubt she put it that close to the edge of the road.

The statements in the last doc dump from the teenagers leads me to believe maybe it was buried some distance away in that location....

thoughts?

I read on the thread about the teenagers Caylee was found 0.3 or about 1640ft. from where they were digging.

LE told them it was a bomb!,maybe to keep them from coming back.

I believe LP said the $50,000 was pledged- (not necessarily in his possession.)

Of course if this is the case- the pledge could very well be void now.

GREAT POINT!!! I believe that was a defense strategy....try her without the body..get 1 juror to buy into kidnap theory...get her acquitted..double jeopardy rules when body was found would prevent the re-trial.....she would walk, the body was found, she is grieveing mother, win-win....

The BEST timing imo was that her body was found when GA/CA were across the country! It was perfectly providential. There was no way they could interfere. I stand amazed at how it went down. Even the lawful, professional way the meter reader and his company handled the discovery. It was handled above reproach. Imagine if the family was there trying to get in the way.

Greetings everyone.

Any comments?

No IMO Choloform found in the car - much higher more pure amounts than can be attributed to decomp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove