DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of thougjhts

Book (with photos) could have been in the bag already from visit
Book (with photos) could have been placed WITH Caylee

I cant shake the feeling that Casey *buried* Caylee with her favorite things, I said it in another thread like with My Mum when she was cremated *cry* that I wrote her a letter and put photos in with her..

Its possible Casey did the same thing

You have a soft heart, JIO. :blowkiss: Unfortunately, Casey doesn't, and if she were heartless and vile enough to shove the limp body of her little daughter into a garbage bag, drive around with her decaying corpse in the trunk, go out partying...and then, finally, dump her into a swampy forest for the animals to knaw on and carry off---I just can't see her lovingly tucking Caylee's favorite things into the garbage bag with her. But maybe she did. I can't seem to imagine myself in her place in any of this.

The case here in GA was not a capital murder case. I don't think Casey Anthony has much earning potential at this point. The girl in GA had plenty of assets.:rolleyes:

I realize that the crimes are different, however, I would argue that the legal precedent has been set for holding a person financially responsible for willfully causing LE to expend time and manpower in a search that the said person could have avoided by telling the truth. As to her earning potential, I would say that she must have some pretty high-power financial potential to draw the legal team that she has amassed. These people rarely work pro-bono! Even if LE and TM never collected a dime, she would be ruined financially - see the OJ judgements and what it did to his life. I think if she did this, and it is proven in a court of law, no available legal punishment should be ignored.

Ok, this may be a weird question, but I can't for the life of me shake the feeling that I have seen the meter reader somewhere before. Anyone else think he looked familiar?

When I first saw him I was thrown and though-SERIAL KILLER. Then after a minute I realized why I thought that. He reminded me of Ted Levine who played serail killer Jamie Gumm, Buffalo Bill in The Silence of the Lambs.

jamegumb.jpg

He now plays Captain Leland Stottlemeyer on Monk.
1178137375815_8monk-mifjpg_408_209.jpg

It was in the Universal Studios interview. You can read it here-- the discussion of the call starts on page 24.

..."She said 'Hi mommy...'...And she started to tell me a story-- talking to me about shoes and books and..."

OMG Just reading this transcript now, Ive not seen this before or half the other ones.
She says a lot of UH HUH's doesnt she !

ETA and the part form the detective that says
Or Something happened to Caylee and Caylees Buried Somewhere or in a trash can somewhere ............

You know, I don't even want to say out loud what is going through my head :eek:

Here is where we differ:

1. KC didn't bury Caylee at all. She left her in a garbage bag in a very, very lonely, unmarked place.
2. Caylee's reported favourite thing was her BabyDoll. Had KC had a shred of wanting to bury Caylee with a beloved treasure, I believe it would have been Her BabyDoll.

(I am very, very sorry about your Mom. I''m sure she was deeply touched in Heaven by your caring actions.)

I know :( I was wary about writing the word *buried* but I was trying to convey the feeling of putting the itens with Caylees little body

And Thankyou :blowkiss:

You have a soft heart, JIO. :blowkiss: Unfortunately, Casey doesn't, and if she were heartless and vile enough to shove the limp body of her little daughter into a garbage bag, drive around with her decaying corpse in the trunk, go out partying...and then, finally, dump her into a swampy forest for the animals to knaw on and carry off---I just can't see her lovingly tucking Caylee's favorite things into the garbage bag with her. But maybe she did. I can't seem to imagine myself in her place in any of this.

And Thank you Friday for your kind words - :blowkiss:

It was in the Universal Studios interview. You can read it here-- the discussion of the call starts on page 24.

..."She said 'Hi mommy...'...And she started to tell me a story-- talking to me about shoes and books and..."

Ding, ding, ding.

We seem to know where the book is now. And BC says they took clothes and shoes during yesterday's search.

Another lie with a bit of truth in it?

Ding, ding, ding.

We seem to know where the book is now. And BC says they took clothes and shoes during yesterday's search.

Another lie with a bit of truth in it?

She even mentions "The Video" to LE taken of little Caylee at the nursing home reading "the book". It's sickening, she thinks she is so slick. :furious: I guarantee you that little sly effort on her part to cover her tracks should the body ever be discovered will come back to bite her in her bony butt at trial. ;)

Did anyone listen to it??

Where did that thread about this video go anyone know

Did anyone else here her sing Please dont take NANAS / NANS sunshine away !!!!!

Yes, months ago I noticed that she sings "please don't take Nans sunshine away". Then she clenches her teeth for the last few words. I knew immediately that Cindy taught her that song.

I think it shows who really did the mothering, and shows a part of the family dynamics.

Did anyone listen to it??

Where did that thread about this video go anyone know

Did anyone else here her sing Please dont take NANAS / NANS sunshine away !!!!!

Found the uncut version of the video on WESH, definitely sounds like she changes "My" to " Nans" on purpose during her second verse of the song, because she is grinning with this little mischievous look on her face, while singing to Cindy. (I assume it's Cindy she is singing too at that point because you can hear Cindy prompt her to finish the song at one point.) She looks like she changed it the second time to be cute for "Nan".

Anyway, in case you haven't seen the uncut video:

http://www.wesh.com/video/17565708/index.html

Sadness.. :(

Ahh, see here is where more learned minds than me are wonderful! :D I had assumed that since he responded to the subpoena without issue on the stand that he wasn't treated as a "hostile witness" and therefore I incorrectly assumed "cooperation" with the prosecution on his part.

You're giving me too much credit. LOL. I think it's pretty standard for Grand Jury witnesses to be subpoenaed, possibly just to make sure everyone shows up and causes no delay in the proceedings. Even if I'm wrong about that, I think George would have asked to be subpoenaed, so Cindy et al realized he had no choice in the matter.

As far as being treated as a "hostile witness," we'd need input from our legal eagles around here.

Ok, this may be a weird question, but I can't for the life of me shake the feeling that I have seen the meter reader somewhere before. Anyone else think he looked familiar?

I thought the same thing. Then I figured out where I felt I had seen him before. It is the video where the A's visit LP:
http://www.wftv.com/video/17949691/index.html

But the defensive gentleman (blue shirt) in that video is heavier than the MR.

yes....I feel the same way...I have even went thru myspace pages of people wondering if I had seen him there....its weird...my gutt says Ive seen him before! I wonder if he helped with any of the searchs that went on....got caught on TV that way....or maybe at the LP search at BL park....its bugin me....

Perhaps someone can answer this for me-unless I'm mistaken, Casey didn't enter the "Hot Body Contest" AFTER the police had begun searching, did she? I wonder if this article is just mistaken, or if I missed this somehow...

Snipped from this article

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/12/21/caylee.grandparents/index.html

"Casey Anthony's social life continued as police searched for Caylee -- including one memorable entry in a "Hot Body Contest" at an Orlando bar."

Not that it matters, she still shouldn't have been anywhere partying. I just don't recall this happening after the police had been notified...that seems to be what this article suggests.

Casey, Caylee, George, Cindy.
I guess Casey is a famous pop icon now.
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/yt-7Ms030LQ5Xw/casey_anthony_am_i_guilty_or_not/

Sad.

GOD I REALLY WANT to start a thread about this. (but I wont)

I am sitting here sobbing

Its WRONG to do that. Its just WRONG. Sometines I hate the internet.
The people with Casey are more than likely Innocent and they shouldn't have their faces plastered all over the net anymore than they already are..
But to continuously show photo after photo of Casey and Caylee is heartbreaking - it makes me even MORE convinced that this was NOT premeditated.

Poor Caylee its not right to do this to her entire family and to
Caylee

I have oftened wondered why there wouldn't be more definitive results from the trunk of the car, re: decomposition, if there were fluids, etc. It seems the only substantial analysis come from air samples, that have not been accepted in a court of law at present. Why wouldn't there be hard evidence from the carpet or body of the trunk?

Hope JWG can put his 2 cents in on this??

Hi,

Does anyone have a link or transcript of what KC says Caylee said in the fake phonecall between KC and Caylee??

I don't have a link, but go to msnbc.msn.com, scroll down below the photo of Caylee, click on "Hear police recordings in Caylee's case". On that page, click on "Second Casey interview, part 1). I shall go now and learn to put links on the board. :)

Found the uncut version of the video on WESH, definitely sounds like she changes "My" to " Nans" on purpose during her second verse of the song, because she is grinning with this little mischievous look on her face, while singing to Cindy. (I assume it's Cindy she is singing too at that point because you can hear Cindy prompt her to finish the song at one point.) She looks like she changed it the second time to be cute for "Nan".

Anyway, in case you haven't seen the uncut video:

http://www.wesh.com/video/17565708/index.html

Sadness.. :(

It always makes me so sad at the end of that song. Little Caylee gets a very serious look on her face and asks "Poppa, are you tired, Poppa?". At such a tender young age she was aware of others' feelings and showed concern.

Perhaps someone can answer this for me-unless I'm mistaken, Casey didn't enter the "Hot Body Contest" AFTER the police had begun searching, did she? I wonder if this article is just mistaken, or if I missed this somehow...

Snipped from this article

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/12/21/caylee.grandparents/index.html

"Casey Anthony's social life continued as police searched for Caylee -- including one memorable entry in a "Hot Body Contest" at an Orlando bar."

Not that it matters, she still shouldn't have been anywhere partying. I just don't recall this happening after the police had been notified...that seems to be what this article suggests.

They are referring to July 25th invite to a friend to join her at Fusion :burn:

http://www.cnn.com/video/savp/evp/?loc=dom&vid=/video/crime/2008/09/24/ng.tot.mom.party.cnn

I respectfully disagree with part of your statement. I believe you might be right in that CA would not wish to fight in front of Caylee, but I do feel that KC wouldn't have the same concern or control.

For one example, in the 'huge waste' jail call, KC seemed not able to manage her anger well, at all. While I did note Cindy did not yell, and did try to keep her own tone calm, plus admonished KC not to curse and swear.

There is a scene in one of the videos that has always really bothered me, and my interpretation of it factors in to how I veiw the dynamics between KC and CA. In the video where KC is holding Caylee in her arms, and Caylee has the bit of birthday cake in her little hands, KC keeps moving Caylee's arm/hand to try to shove the cake into CA's face.

Now, around here in my home, that would be something done in fun and it would look so. But, to me at least, in that video, it is disturbing. KC is really pressing it. It was a moment of control. It was a moment of "I will manipulate Caylee to get you, Mom."

I'll try to come back and edit to link to the video, if I can find it again.

I remember that video distinctly,

The part that got to me was the way Cindy kept at wiping Caylee's mouth with a towel, to remove cake from face.

I got from that that Cindy was sending a message,
"You might be holding her but I am the real caretaker & parent figure."

I thought Cindy kept at it seems for a purposely exaggerated period of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shachio8485