Questions that you would still like answered.....

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm not so sure. The man didn't want to be seen on camera and his wife had to do the talking. To me that is fear. Why is he afraid? Did he recognize the man? That's the only logical thing I can think of for him not wanting to come forward publicly.

Sometimes when things happen in bad neighborhoods and people don't want to talk. . .they didn't see nothin. . .they don't know nothin. It's because they know who is responsible and they are afraid. JMHO

Yes, it was the wife who talked to the media. Who knows why he wouldn't & didn't want to be interviewed by the media? Could be any number of reasons.
I'm sure he talked with LE though, and that is the important thing, IMO.

Yes, it was the wife who talked to the media. Who knows why he wouldn't & didn't want to be interviewed by the media? Could be any number of reasons.

Absolutely! And the fact that LE didn't put out any info about the alleged perp to get the public's help in identifying him, tells me LE already knows who it was. ;)

Just jumping off your post.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/missing-baby-lisa-irwin-eyewitnesses-speak-14785603

At about the two minute mark in this video, the reporter says that the female 12:15 witness says she was interviewed 4 times by police. I'd assume that means her husband was also. I find that pretty interesting.

I just posted these on the cell phone thread but all of my questions are about the phones.
Why was it only DB’s phone that was attempted to be used if all of the phones were stolen?
Why didn’t JI or DB call the “stolen” phones?
Why didn’t they try to get the phones turned back on asap and try to contact the kidnapper?
Who steals cell phones and a baby? - Are they any cases where there was a robbery and a kidnapping?
Since the mystery call was attempted at 11:37pm – Does that mean that BL was missing by 11:37pm?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sloan3039
Back