Questions you'd like answers to...

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked up Windex - not a UK brand - and tried to find their 1996 products. An I right to assume it was still a glass and general surface cleaner back then?

Yes, Windex glass and window cleaner has been around for years. Here's a commercial from 1957:

[video=youtube;NfkKwhXXeCc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfkKwhXXeCc[/video]

Yes, Windex glass and window cleaner has been around for years. Here's a commercial from 1957:

[video=youtube;NfkKwhXXeCc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfkKwhXXeCc[/video]

:cheers:

But wait... is that CCTV of an intruder with captor spray? And gloves? :detective:

Looked up Windex - not a UK brand - and tried to find their 1996 products. An I right to assume it was still a glass and general surface cleaner back then?

I Googled it and it has several cleaners the two that jump out to me was some type of oxide and ammonia I searched for the ingredients used in 1996, I believe there has been in the last 20 years as regards cleaning product's that's what I was told by a salesman. Who knows other than I know I used to have cleaner cloths.

Yeah, as far back as I remember Windex has been for cleaning glass surfaces and the liquid is blue in the bottle, clear/slightly blue when sprayed. I wonder what she could have seen that would remind her of Windex? What's up with the scarf they're asking about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, as far back as I remember Windex has been for cleaning glass surfaces and the liquid is blue in the bottle, clear/slightly blue when sprayed. I wonder what she could have seen that would remind her of Windex? What's up with the scarf they're asking about?

Take a look at post #571. I think it could be in that photo I posted.

Take a look at post #571. I think it could be in that photo I posted.
Febreze fabric softener:

attachment.php

It's on the table opposite the washer/dryer (you can see the end of the telephone cord in the bottom-right corner):

attachment.php

Attachments

• phoneinbasementRS enlarged.jpg
    phoneinbasementRS enlarged.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 468
  • basementlaundryRS.jpg
    basementlaundryRS.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 471

Yup I remember it was being a blue bottle from 1996.

[video=youtube;dAY6BNRuv8I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAY6BNRuv8I[/video]

I think old Patsy was cleverer than we have been giving her credit for.

She tends to divert the interviewer by introducing a lot of insignificant items and details into the 'mix' - I suspect in an attempt to generally muddy the waters of the investigation.

Things that she saw in photos - things that she knew FULL WELL about (and had even purchased them herself) she suddenly developed amnesia about "I can't imagine how that got there" "I don't recall seeing that before" - even ordinary domestic items.

The heart on JBR's hand (which she would have known was drawn by either herself or JBR - PR denied all knowledge of seeing before. The pineapple, the glass of tea, the tape, the duct tape, the baseball ball, the flashlight. Then, for added confusion, throwing other trivialities into the mix, i.e.....(paraphrasing) "I may have been dying my hair on Christmas afternoon" Yeah, right.

Plus having selective amnesia., which seemed to affect the whole family.

Could somebody please clarify something for me?

The ransom note. Where exactly was it when the cop(s) turned up?

I think, in one of her interviews, PR states that it was on the kitchen counter.

JR says he read the note whilst on all fours in the hallway. HOWEVER I suspect that the note was NEVER on the staircase OR on the floor of the hallway.

After the couple wrote the note they left it on the kitchen worktop (where it was when the police turned up) so they wouldn't have to touch it again. It would have been written whilst wearing rubber or plastic gloves.

Police officers and visitors wanting to see the note would have read it right where it was - on the kitchen counter.

Could somebody please clarify something for me?

The ransom note. Where exactly was it when the cop(s) turned up?

I think, in one of her interviews, PR states that it was on the kitchen counter.

JR says he read the note whilst on all fours in the hallway. HOWEVER I suspect that the note was NEVER on the staircase OR on the floor of the hallway.

After the couple wrote the note they left it on the kitchen worktop (where it was when the police turned up) so they wouldn't have to touch it again. It would have been written whilst wearing rubber or plastic gloves.

Police officers and visitors wanting to see the note would have read it right where it was - on the kitchen counter.
John Fernie said he read the first few lines, upside down, through the sunroom? patio doors, whilst it was on the floor. He usually entered the house this way. Its in PMPT. So did he arrive before the first officer, French, cos surely he'd not have left it there? Not that I believe his story for one second.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

She tends to divert the interviewer by introducing a lot of insignificant items and details into the 'mix' - I suspect in an attempt to generally muddy the waters of the investigation.

Things that she saw in photos - things that she knew FULL WELL about (and had even purchased them herself) she suddenly developed amnesia about "I can't imagine how that got there" "I don't recall seeing that before" - even ordinary domestic items.

The heart on JBR's hand (which she would have known was drawn by either herself or JBR - PR denied all knowledge of seeing before. The pineapple, the glass of tea, the tape, the duct tape, the baseball ball, the flashlight. Then, for added confusion, throwing other trivialities into the mix, i.e.....(paraphrasing) "I may have been dying my hair on Christmas afternoon" Yeah, right.

Patsy remembered seeing the heart "that morning" during an interview with I think Haney. He asked her a couple of times, she didn't realise at the time what she'd said.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

Have to go back to the transcripts, but there are several mentions of scarves.
From memory, PR (or his daughter?) bought JR a good brand then PR purchased cheaper (but similar in appearance) ones for friends.
Perhaps it was the colour - red and black - and they were considering fibre sources.

You have reminded me that - after one mammoth transcript reading - I came away with the sense that one scarf was moved between the photos taken of the kidnapping and murder phases.
Back to the transcripts, but not tonight - they make me so angry.

Me too.
It would be interesting to look through the photos and concentrate attention on anything PR DIDN'T mention.
I think she used the photo discussions like a magician's sleight of hand - look over here...

Yup. What was it Thomas said? "Patsy was magna *advertiser censored* laude smart and Miss America pretty, cancer survivor strong and drama queen talented."

Between you and me, her Ramnesia acts didn't fool them for one second. You can really tell she is faking during one interview when they show her the "o" handwriting samples and ask about similarities. And she smirks and says, "I dunno? They both have a hole in the middle?" (Going off the top of my head)

Yup. What was it Thomas said? "Patsy was magna *advertiser censored* laude smart and Miss America pretty, cancer survivor strong and drama queen talented."*snip*

As of Christmas 1996, Patsy, technically, was not a cancer survivor. She was at the midpoint of a five year period where she had to be scanned every few months.

As of Christmas 1996, Patsy, technically, was not a cancer survivor. She was at the midpoint of a five year period where she had to be scanned every few months.

Patsy also thought she was cured by Jesus. Approaching her 1 year anniversary with no signs of cancer, she thought she was cancer free.

Yup. What was it Thomas said? "Patsy was magna *advertiser censored* laude smart and Miss America pretty, cancer survivor strong and drama queen talented."

Between you and me, her Ramnesia acts didn't fool them for one second. You can really tell she is faking during one interview when they show her the "o" handwriting samples and ask about similarities. And she smirks and says, "I dunno? They both have a hole in the middle?" (Going off the top of my head)

The funniest (if you can call any of it funny) is JR's Deposition. In this video the viewers can see a close-up of the 'exhibits' that are being handed to John.

He is handed a greetings card that shows himself and JBR with the words "Here's me when I was two, going riding with mom and dad" which has obviously been written by Patsy. Plus one of Patsy proudly holding her new baby (JBR) with the words "Me when I was first born"

John looks at these items and says, with a deadpan face "Nope, I don't know who wrote those". :laughing:

Scroll along the video to 19.45and you will see what I mean.

And....doesn't JR look smug? Hiding behind his lawyers - truly sickening.

The couple couldn't look, and sound, less like grieving parents if they tried.

[video=youtube;yl5Ll3sLFs8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl5Ll3sLFs8[/video]

Sorry, icedtea, but that is just so completely wrong I have to say something. Anyone touched by cancer can tell you that after being diagnosed with cancer, a person is a survivor for the rest of his or her life. Just as the survivor of a plane crash will always remain a survivor of that plane crash and not lose the status of “survivor” after a set number of years.

The simple definition of the word “survivor” contradicts your interpretation:
A survivor is a person who continues to live, despite nearly dying.

From Wikipedia:
A cancer survivor is a person with cancer of any type who is still living.

National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship:
The phrase “cancer survivorship” was created to describe this broad experience on the cancer continuum — living with, through, and beyond a cancer diagnosis.

National Cancer Institute (part of the National Institutes of Health):
One who remains alive and continues to function during and after overcoming a serious hardship or life-threatening disease. In cancer, a person is considered to be a survivor from the time of diagnosis until the end of life.

As counter-intuitive as it might be, Patsy was a cancer survivor even after her recurrence. It wasn’t until it took her life that she was no longer a survivor.

The funniest (if you can call any of it funny) is JR's Deposition. In this video the viewers can see a close-up of the 'exhibits' that are being handed to John.

He is handed a greetings card that shows himself and JBR with the words "Here's me when I was two, going riding with mom and dad" which has obviously been written by Patsy. Plus one of Patsy proudly holding her new baby (JBR) with the words "Me when I was first born"

John looks at these items and says, with a deadpan face "Nope, I don't know who wrote those". :laughing:

Scroll along the video to 19.45and you will see what I mean.

And....doesn't JR look smug? Hiding behind his lawyers - truly sickening.

The couple couldn't look, and sound, less like grieving parents if they tried.

[video=youtube;yl5Ll3sLFs8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl5Ll3sLFs8[/video]

C'mon Miz Adventure, OBVIOUSLY the mystery intruder had some time after writing the ransom novel to put together and caption a nice family photo album for the Ramseys. As heinous child-murdering psychos who break into your home without leaving a trace tend to do!

C'mon Miz Adventure, OBVIOUSLY the mystery intruder had some time after writing the ransom novel to put together and caption a nice family photo album for the Ramseys. As heinous child-murdering psychos who break into your home without leaving a trace tend to do!

Yes, come to think of it all the heinous child murdering psychos that I've known tend to do things like that.

This one though, must have also had OCD (Obsessional Cleaning Syndrome) because he bothered to open the flashlight in order to wipe the batteries clean, even though the flashlight belonged to JR and would naturally have had JR's fingerprints on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neilyboy13