Not open for further replies.
44e755ee1d9a73f7e064dce81e86a238.jpg

13e1c8d6e4e365aba25284063fee5267.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ok, I believe I’ve tracked it down.

JR is exciting a
funeral home in Atlanta.

no pic showing up here. I have left a message on the tech admin forum and it appears a few others are experiencing the same, so it's a site problem. Good to know you have sourced it though.

no pic showing up here. I have left a message on the tech admin forum and it appears a few others are experiencing the same, so it's a site problem. Good to know you have sourced it though.

Yes, something is off. Can’t see pics.

Ok, I believe I’ve tracked it down.

JR is exciting a
funeral home in Atlanta.

I’ve been told it may be the Paugh residence. Nevertheless, it’s in Atlanta.

Sorry to raise a new question I'd like answered but here I go. The cord found on JBR reminds me of the kind often used to secure packages. I wonder if it was pulled off a Christmas present and had nothing to do with anything purchased (along with duct tape) prior to the murder. If so, was it pulled off in the living room amongst the opened (or semi-opened) gifts? Found in the car on the way home and brought in?

wrt The flashlight used to demonstrate the blow to the pig's skull in the CBS special...

what kind of damage did the flashlight sustain?

wrt The flashlight used to demonstrate the blow to the pig's skull in the CBS special...

what kind of damage did the flashlight sustain?
My understanding is that the blow knocked off every last fingerprint on the Maglite -- even off the batteries.

:floorlaugh:

(Sorry, Tad, I couldn't resist. I needed a laugh.)

My understanding is that the blow knocked off every last fingerprint on the Maglite -- even off the batteries.

:floorlaugh:

(Sorry, Tad, I couldn't resist. I needed a laugh.)

otg,

You Cannot Be Serious ! Dr Phil said that JR told him he used the flashlight to put BR to bed, please do not ask what was wrong with the wall lights, so JR's fingerprints should be on the flashlight.

JR never said he brought the flashlight back downstairs or left it upstairs in BR's bedroom, so maybe BR will admit in the future to using it to find his way back downstairs to play with his toy?

So maybe BR's fingerprints should also be on the flashlight?

Since the R's had advance viewing of the CBS episodes JR knew claims about the flashlight were to be made, and since the CBS documentary is patently a BDI production, then JR is taking a bullet for BR.

[snip]Since the R's had advance viewing of the CBS episodes JR knew claims about the flashlight were to be made, and since the CBS documentary is patently a BDI production, then JR is taking a bullet for BR.

I often wonder why the flashlight was brought onto the stage. There's not enough evidence for me to reach this conclusion. I will, however, say that Dr. Phil needed things that weren't disclosed before for the ratings game. These episodes were heavily advertised. They 1) brought-up the flashlight and 2) put Burke into the living room near the time she was killed. If you're JDI or BDI these two things are opposites and don't help your case. Twenty years later and they're messing with us. Whatever bait they put out will only confuse matters.

Well, BoldBear I TIA. And now that I'm thinking about it, WHAT IF it was CBS who first put out the biggest bait which caused JR/LW/br to take some big bites, so to speak? Maybe they aren't as smart as we give them credit for, maybe they played their hand.

Well, BoldBear I TIA. And now that I'm thinking about it, WHAT IF it was CBS who first put out the biggest bait which caused JR/LW/br to take some big bites, so to speak? Maybe they aren't as smart as we give them credit for, maybe they played their hand.

Yes, they can slip and say something they shouldn't. They knew this interview was coming and they had representation. This is something you don't walk into blindly. Dr Phil sometimes blindsides his guests; although, those guests weren't also clients of his attorney.

1. Was the white blanket JB was "wrapped in" dry or wet? I've heard different stories?
2. Was any fibers from the pyjama bottoms JB was wearing found in her bed? I've heard fibers from the white top were found in her bed, but I haven't heard about the pyjama bottoms?

1. Was the white blanket JB was "wrapped in" dry or wet? I've heard different stories?
2. Was any fibers from the pyjama bottoms JB was wearing found in her bed? I've heard fibers from the white top were found in her bed, but I haven't heard about the pyjama bottoms?

AlGx.
I assume the blanket ws dry. otherwise a wet blanket would have been flagged up.

If by pajama bottoms you mean Burke Ramsey's long johns then I've seen no mention of any long john fibers.

I have a contridiction that maybe someone can shed some light on.

Both PMPT and DOI say the Dec 17th, All Star Kids's Christmas Pageant was Jonbenet's last.

PBSworks (which admittedly is not a good source) says Jonbenet appeared in a beauty pageant on Dec 22nd as Southwest Plaza Mall. Oh hell, I just found video of her appearing with a tag of December 22nd 1996.

My question was 'Did she appear in the pageant on the 22nd?' Now my question is, 'Was Patsy trying to hide the number of pageants JB appeared in from John?' If there was a family event, Jonbenet was required to be with the family. That sounds more like a John edict.

Jonbenet didn't attend a national competition because Patsy said she didn't want JB exposed to Vegas. She put JB in a Vegas showgirl outfit with sequins and feathers--an outfit that in the adult world was supposed to show off the woman's legs--and she didn't want her daughter exposed to Vegas? #$@&%*! Patsy! Morality can't be switched on and off. You either follow a code or your don't (unless you're a politician). Cognitive dissonance strikes again.

I have a contridiction that maybe someone can shed some light on.

Both PMPT and DOI say the Dec 17th, All Star Kids's Christmas Pageant was Jonbenet's last.

PBSworks (which admittedly is not a good source) says Jonbenet appeared in a beauty pageant on Dec 22nd as Southwest Plaza Mall. Oh hell, I just found video of her appearing with a tag of December 22nd 1996.

My question was 'Did she appear in the pageant on the 22nd?' Now my question is, 'Was Patsy trying to hide the number of pageants JB appeared in from John?' If there was a family event, Jonbenet was required to be with the family. That sounds more like a John edict.

Jonbenet didn't attend a national competition because Patsy said she didn't want JB exposed to Vegas. She put JB in a Vegas showgirl outfit with sequins and feathers--an outfit that in the adult world was supposed to show off the woman's legs--and she didn't want her daughter exposed to Vegas? #$@&%*! Patsy! Morality can't be switched on and off. You either follow a code or your don't (unless you're a politician). Cognitive dissonance strikes again.

Was the appearance on the 22nd actually considered a "pageant"? Maybe the one on the 22nd wasn't technically considered a competition pageant (like the one on the 17th)? Just guessing.

Was the appearance on the 22nd actually considered a "pageant"? Maybe the one on the 22nd wasn't technically considered a competition pageant (like the one on the 17th)? Just guessing.

Correct. The 22nd was considered just a performance.

At 1:05 of this video it shows the building that JR exited from. There were two other people who went in before JR. Anyone know who they were?

https://youtu.be/ESfGxDYUwls

Patsy was the first one out of the home. She walked straight to the waiting van but did not get inside at that point. The person who came out with the coat covering their face also had a shoulder handbag so I assume it was a female. And, JR was just being JR and walked to the van. Patsy motioned and sat herself in the front seat.

The image of the home where the call came from is not the same home where the people pile into the van. That image of the van is from their Atlanta home. The still photo of the Boulder home does not show anyone arriving or leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3