Random Thoughts and Discussion Ideas#5 About the Case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The true reason is to collect money to help others....silly you.

I would like to know who is going to be producing the new Caylee Bear??? If any of you low life scum bloggers could find out I would be eternally grateful...LOL

Hello WS

I have been around the site and I am having trouble...my posts are not showing up. I don't know if this one will. It probably will because it's not a real post, just a post asking why I can't post.

Um, I (now for the third time) was expressing my upset at CA and GA appearance on LKL last night. So...

Thanks

:clap::clap::clap:

Your post showed up Chiquita! And you have 50 posts now which means you can now send and receive private messages! :woohoo:

I would like to know who is going to be producing the new Caylee Bear??? If any of you low life scum bloggers could find out I would be eternally grateful...LOL

OMG! A Caylee Bear! I had no idea! Boy I must be out of shape for sleuthing on WS!:eek:

OMG! A Caylee Bear! I had no idea! Boy I must be out of shape for sleuthing on WS!:eek:

It is the one Cindy had on LKL last night that is suppose to go to first responders for children...but I would like to know who is making this teddy bear???

:clap::clap::clap:

Your post showed up Chiquita! And you have 50 posts now which means you can now send and receive private messages! :woohoo:

Thank you waltzingmatilda...:)

Yes, I see that I can receive private messages because I got my first a few minutes ago...I started my first thread and I had my first "pulling" of my thread. Right away, I want to say I understand and its cool but I did ask if I could have what I wrote back. I wrote a lot and poured my heart out...sniff...and now no one gets to revel in how I feel about things. It's not fair to anyone...:boohoo:

least of all you wonderful folks at WS.

My random thought: are we allowed to talk about the fou**at**n? Is that cryptic enough to be accepted but clear enough to answer? Tune in to find out!:eek:

...jmo...I:blowkiss:WS

Please discuss the Caylee Foundation [ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84196"]here[/ame]​

I think there was just a few slices of new baloney in there as well - namely that now according to Cindy the reason that Casey lied about working was so that she could spend more time with Caylee. :rolleyes: That one has a fresh taste!!

har! she really said that??!! :eek:

I think the fact that the A's say that they never questioned whether or not KC could be guilty makes them seem ridiculous and like they are hiding something. Even if your child is a saint, anyone would have to face the slight chance something went wrong based on the fact that there is so much evidence against her that it that warranted the DP. All these lies that KC had told that the A's weren't aware of (job, boyfriends, friends, the deal with CA giving her the house, etc) were brought to the surface and they expect us to think they NEVER thought she possibly had anything to do with it? If they at least said they considered the possibility I would respect them a bit more but they make me sick the way they try to act like the thought never crossed their mind. Especially when GA says he always tries to keep an "open mind," yet says he never thought his daughter was guilty for a second..kind of contradicting yourself there George!

We learned not to expect anything different from the A's. Even though the voice is soft, the words are still lies.

Does anyone care to comment on the possibility that the Court might allow the jury to actually smell human decomp? I know it sounds gross, but the "dead body smell" is so central to this case, how else would the jury be able to be decisive about this aspect? The Anthony's public comments about it smelling like pizza, squirrels, spoilage in refrigerator, etc, minimizes the issue.

Would a trip to the Body Farm be out of the question? Should the jury be protected from such an experience?

Last summer, in a grocery store parking lot, I saw some dirty water running down the asphalt. As I got close and got a whiff of it, I nearly vomited. I think they were washing out a meat locker or truck. It was very hot that day (probably 110 degrees or so). The thick, rotten meat smell permeated the air as the brownish liquid flowed the length of the parking lot, and I have never smelled anything so horrid. I can smell it now, just thinking about it. However, if someone tried to explain the smell to me, I would not get the full effect of it.

Just wonderin'.
:shocked2::puke:

I think the Body Farm might be too far away, but KC's white car ain't that far, and I bet the trunk still smells. :crazy:

I think there was just a few slices of new baloney in there as well - namely that now according to Cindy the reason that Casey lied about working was so that she could spend more time with Caylee. :rolleyes: That one has a fresh taste!!

SOOOOOOO, if she lied about her job and obviously lied about the Nanny (because why would you even need a nanny when you want to spend more time with your child and have no job) then I guess she is responsibile for what happened to her child. CA really, really messed up on that one. Talk about giving Morgan some more fuel to throw on the fire.:woohoo:

It is the one Cindy had on LKL last night that is suppose to go to first responders for children...but I would like to know who is making this teddy bear???

Next we'll be hearing they're also including heart shaped stickers along with the bear!

VB

Next we'll be hearing they're also including heart shaped stickers along with the bear!

VB

Well, CA was wearing a white rubber bracelet with CMAF printed on it-so they probably have t-shirts, buttons and who knows what else also! What they need more than any little DoDa is some CREDIBILITY! Good luck with that G&C!!:bang:

When JM was questioning C & G, in the deposition, there were certain questions that were not answered because, Brad C. said they were facing "possible criminal charges". On LK the other night, Brad said that the A's are no longer facing possible criminal charges. If JM gets the opportunity to re question the A's, will they have to answer those questions, because now they are not facing charges ?

When JM was questioning C & G, in the deposition, there were certain questions that were not answered because, Brad C. said they were facing "possible criminal charges". On LK the other night, Brad said that the A's are no longer facing possible criminal charges. If JM gets the opportunity to re question the A's, will they have to answer those questions, because now they are not facing charges ?

I sure hope JM was recording LKL and was thinking the same thing. I am not so sure the A's still are not facing charges. BC did manipulate the truth during the LKL interview so I really don't believe what he says anymore until he sobers up from drinking the kool-aid and realizes that the fees he is or isn't collecting are morally corrupt and tainted.

SOOOOOOO, if she lied about her job and obviously lied about the Nanny (because why would you even need a nanny when you want to spend more time with your child and have no job) then I guess she is responsibile for what happened to her child. CA really, really messed up on that one. Talk about giving Morgan some more fuel to throw on the fire.:woohoo:

VERY,VERY strange HOW that segment of the interview played out!!!

I've got to paraphrase here, because I don't really want to go pull the quotes.
LK gets CA on a rant of some sort and she states that the only reason KC was arrested on the 16th was because she lied to LE about where she worked !?!!???:eek: (Truly, an outrageous thing to say!)
So LK casually asked, why did KC lie? (which I took to mean to LE, about her work situation) and CA just as casually (and totally out of context, if you ask me) responds with this tripe about maybe KC wanted to spend more time with Caylee!? :rolleyes: pfffttt

I can count on one hand the number of times I've literally LOL'd at the things that CA has said in front of God & everyone, and this is one of them. Another I fondly remember is when CA said that KC borrowed the neighbors shovel so she could dig up bamboo chutes in the backyard. Bwahaahaa!
AS IF...

I think the Body Farm might be too far away, but KC's white car ain't that far, and I bet the trunk still smells. :crazy:

They could bring in one of those things they use to train cadaver dogs with the scent and let them smell it. Would they ever do that?

I didn't even understand how that makes sense. How does lying to police officers allow KC to spend more time with Caylee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste