Random Thoughts and Ideas

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the gun was in the house (which I haven't seen yet), what did they take out of his car? IIRC, we had many pages of discussion on the photograph taken during that search that showed what appeared to be a teddy bear. Many thought it was simply the hand of the deputy, but others disagreed. I don't remember if we ever decided what it was actually. It did appear that she had a flashlight in one hand while examining something else.

The day the docs came out I said I saw a report (I believe the DSS one) that stated the gun was found in the house vs the car but everyone thought it was wrong because of those photos..I haven't seen anything about it since that time but now it seems most agree it's true it was in the house? afterall? :confused:

I have wondered why Cindy has made such a huge issue of the missing lanyard and where it went. Casey would have had access before she was arrested to hide it somewhere. Of course, Cindy is accusing LE of taking it. Interesting.

I always thought Lee took it but was never sure why he did.

Btw!..I admit I never heard of a lanyard before this..Am I the only one? lol

Nope...I've not heard of a "lanyard" either....LOL I just figured it out by reading all the posts about it...didn't want to ask that question since everyone seemed to know what it was....LOL
At any rate....didn't one of the officers "snatch" some kind of white card from Casey's wallet?? As per the Anthony's - while Cindy, etc were going thru it on the floor?? Around the time Cindy took the $$ out of it.

ETA : IIRC, it was ANOTHER of those things she insisted she had offered to LE. She thought it odd that LE didn't take the wallet immediately.....just like she had said that she "offered" the pants in the car to them before washing them and they said it was OK to wash them......another Cindy-ism.

Nope...I've not heard of a "lanyard"....LOL I just figured it out by reading all the posts about it...didn't want to ask that question since everyone seemed to know what it was....LOL
At any rate....didn't one of the officers "snatch" some kind of white card from Casey's wallet?? As per the Anthony's - while Cindy, etc were going thru it on the floor?? Around the time Cindy took the $$ out of it.

Way back in the first interviews, don't remember if it was LA's interview or CA's, but there was specific mention of KC's work lanyard. There was great detail given about it. Come to think of it, it had to be CA's interview :confused:
That was a long time and many many lies ago :crazy:

So what you're really saying is that she blamed the shock for him believing what he had smelled was decomposition, not that being in shock caused him to smell decomposition.

I certainly wouldn't waste any time trying to make sense of any of Cindy's convoluted logic aimed at convincing everyone that Casey is innocent. Here there be mental dragons. :crazy:

I saw this interview on TV after the "event" with GA. I heard him say that he was in shock that "you find out things about family members that you never knew." He said "this is the first I have heard about how Lee feels...I wasn't aware that he felt that way...sometimes family members let you down and it's not a good thing"

I think he was referring to Lee talking about not believing Caylee is alive - wasn't that in some documents??? I know I heard the above because I said out loud "huh! you have a whole lotta shock comin' mister"....

Okay, now I don't feel so bad. I had to google it to find out what it was. lol. :)

Hmm the missing lanyard with the beads and shamrocks.. Sounds kinda like the descripton of the beads that were found at one of the search sites that was on a tree do you think there is a connection? I am aware that Leonard P. was not there when this item allegedly came up missing but to me it seems as if there is a connection to the items found and photographed during one of the searches.
Vanpet

Hmm the missing lanyard with the beads and shamrocks.. Sounds kinda like the descripton of the beads that were found at one of the search sites that was on a tree do you think there is a connection? I am aware that Leonard P. was not there when this item allegedly came up missing but to me it seems as if there is a connection to the items found and photographed during one of the searches.
Vanpet

Leonard wasn't on scene the night that Cindy picked up Casey from Tony's apt. The lanyard, allegedly, was in the house that night and gone the next day.

When Casey got to Universal, she claimed she had "lost" her ID, which was on the lanyard.

Cindy, I thought, was trying to blame it on the responding officers since she claims to have last seen the ID when they went through Casey's wallet and other belongings. In another interview, I thought she insinuated Jesse might have the badge since he was in the house, with all the friends, in the days immediately following Casey's arrest.

Leonard didn't arrive in Orlando for weeks after. He also spent virtually no time in the Anthony home. Does this theory, tying Leonard to the lanyard, come from anywhere? Thanks.

but here I go. I don't think that Caylee is resting there with her corpse. I do believe that God has taken consideration and care and grace with her soul, and she is sitting there amongst the angels.

I agree with those that feel that it is tragic if her little body is never recovered, that she will not receive the proper burial that she deserves, to be revered and fawned over by those that love her.

But I don't think her soul is somehow doomed if she is not recovered. Her soul is with God. It is unfortunate that her body has not been reclaimed, but she is not her body.

The only reason we need to recover her body is to convict KC.

I know that the vessel of her being is important to this case, but not to the protection and comfort and salvation of her soul.

Vanpet

Remember Casey and Lee were out in the garage on the night of the 15th with the car. Seems that LE would have went though all those plastic bins the A's have in the garage. Casey had some time with that car.

but here I go. I don't think that Caylee is resting there with her corpse. I do believe that God has taken consideration and care and grace with her soul, and she is sitting there amongst the angels.

I agree with those that feel that it is tragic if her little body is never recovered, that she will not receive the proper burial that she deserves, to be revered and fawned over by those that love her.

But I don't think her soul is somehow doomed if she is not recovered. Her soul is with God. It is unfortunate that her body has not been reclaimed, but she is not her body.

The only reason we need to recover her body is to convict KC.

I know that the vessel of her being is important to this case, but not to the protection and comfort and salvation of her soul.
--------------------------
I agree with you.Caylees soul went on to Heaven as soon as she passed ~ little Angels do that I believe.Many people (myself included) are more at ease if the body is properly buried,interred,etc.It gives peace of mind,,somehow placing a flower or talking to the person seem to give comfort.I do pray they find Caylee it is so important.

I've seen a picture of the beads that were found. They were nothing like the description of the lanyard and they had a foam cross attached.

It is a perfect song to describe her life now.

She isn't very original/creative and if she did anything...I think she would have taken the words literally. Back of a photograph? Back page of a book? Behind something hanging on the wall? With her, it would not surprise me if she did something like this to say, "but I did tell you and you just weren't smart enough to find it."

I remember something about CA saying KC WAS trying to tell LE in HER OWN way????? CA must know KC code talk..........

She would still be guilty of felony mishandling of a body.She would still spend time in jail.It would be hard to explain her lack of emotion. It would be criminal of Baez to continue the rouse of searching for her and to say he believes Caylee will be found alive. I don't believe she will confess because she created a fantasy world in which she did no wrong...just went to work as usual..then to go pick her up at the her much trusted Nanny's house, She can't face the fact that Caylee is gone and she is responsible.lies and more lies

Thanks for the response, nostone. I wasn't aware that Baez has had anything to do with the search for Caylee. I'm really thinking he hasn't. If this is the case, I'm sensing the possibility of her confessing to a lesser charge. I still think she'll get the maximum penalty for whatever charge she gets as it relates to Caylee (outside of the theft charges).

Just speculating. I'm back and forth everyday on how I think it's all going to go down.

Quick question...the stuff to make chloro. Do any of those ingredients make acid? Or better yet what would you need? If they are so convinced she will never be found...

I wonder why law enforcement hasn't stuck some undercover woman in a cell with KC and insisted that KC shut up and leave her alone! That would NEVER work with KC and if she thought she was in with a multiple homicide suspect she would surely want to yap.If it wasn't coerced in anyway, why not? I don't think KC could stop herself. Especially if the undercover INSISTED she shut up with her nonsense and memorize DR.SEUSS or something else to just shut up, I think KC would say something.She has a need to be liked and respected and just might try to win the nasty villain over. I think it's worth a shot!
I thought that too . stick some one in the cell next to her and she needs someone to talk to now.

I saw this interview on TV after the "event" with GA. I heard him say that he was in shock that "you find out things about family members that you never knew." He said "this is the first I have heard about how Lee feels...I wasn't aware that he felt that way...sometimes family members let you down and it's not a good thing"

I think he was referring to Lee talking about not believing Caylee is alive - wasn't that in some documents??? I know I heard the above because I said out loud "huh! you have a whole lotta shock comin' mister"....

GA's statment, "sometimes family members let you down and it's not a good thing", it is what it is. Why do they all use this statement, it is what it is, CA, KC, and GA use it. Just curious. :waitasec:

GA's statment, "sometimes family members let you down and it's not a good thing", it is what it is. Why do they all use this statement, it is what it is, CA, KC, and GA use it. Just curious. :waitasec:

It's the new "absolutely" for them. :sick:

Another What If?? From the beginning I thought Ga was keeping quite because that was just him. But has of today and all new docs dumps. I really starting to think that he might know more that we could ever image and that him and kc could be involved in something together. The scam thing really get me. Before you give anyone money on internet why would you not research the company. that scam he said he was involed with has been all over the internet since the late 80( I think I read) it does not make any sense. Gambling seem more like it or some kind booking games. and it seem to me GA and Ka needed money. and CA had control of the money in that home, because she was the only one working. Also why is GA changing his stories, now he has total different ideas, I think he been lying from the beginning. CA has something over his head and the love thing between theses two has been over for awhile. also with him being a cop he thinks he can beat LE at their own game. This case should be about Caylee but it has turn out more about a family that does nothing but lie and steal and put up fronts.1% of me is still looking for theory that Cay is still alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ANicholls16