Random Thoughts and Ideas

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone done a search to see if there is an adoption agency called "beautiful life" or whatever her tatto says? I know I am probably the only person left that is not totaly convinced she murdered her child.

I see where you're going with this, but even private adoption agencies would follow the law. Legal paperwork would have to have been filed.

There also would have been no reason to lie about an adoption.

A black-market-type adoption agency would not be advertised, so I don't believe anyone on websleuths would be aware of such an organization.

David918 I am with you. This is a very bizare case. I hope there is a resolution

Not sure about the "death band" on the hair. Was it only one hair they found? I can't remember. I can't believe if you put a body in your trunk the only evidence left is one hair? Did they ever say what the "stain" was? I mean if its blood then there you go, but what was it? So I don't know the science behind it so if its 100% caylee's then I guess she is dead. I wonder if labs ever make mistakes?
Of course labs make mistakes which is why they have done intricate additional testing on every part of the trunk, the hair, the air, the stain, and any soil found in the trunk. When you have a battery of tests which conclude the same final result then you have narrowed down it being a mistake to almost nil. They are not releasing information on the stain which tells me that they are holding it back for trial as major evidence in this case. George testified the stain was not present before as Cindy stated. He also claimed to have put his nose almost on it to try to determine the source which even he concluded was decomp, imo. (He didn't say it outright, but I think he did infer it.)

The reports we have seen are only PRELIMINARY and not the final results. We won't know if it was hair or hairs until we see those in court...so no real sense in splitting them now.

Not sure about the "death band" on the hair. Was it only one hair they found? I can't remember. I can't believe if you put a body in your trunk the only evidence left is one hair? Did they ever say what the "stain" was? I mean if its blood then there you go, but what was it? So I don't know the science behind it so if its 100% caylee's then I guess she is dead. I wonder if labs ever make mistakes?

According to the doc dump and police reports there was a 'hair' not described as a few hairs but a 'hair'. I am with you on how a kid full of hair could lose just one of them that was found. Maybe there were a lot of hairs but only 1 had the traits of coming from a deceased person - only KC would know for sure. From what I can tell there was a definite putred smell in that car and only makes sense it comes from a decomposing human body. Such leakage could start to occur almost immediately after death and most likely on day 3 and beyond so its not real hard to imagine that happened. The leakage described online is not really blood unless there was an injury like a gunshot or stabbing - the fluids are a byproduct of the tissue/organ/intestines etc breaking down ... from what i read the fluids usually come out the normal body openings on the first few days and then as the skin starts to swell and rupture - usually in the stomach area first those other body fluids then come out. The skin also breaks down and turns mushy. There are gasses produced by the whole process -- your body when living is full of bacteria and your system keeps it in check until you die so afterward that normal bacteria goes on a frenzy which produces gasses like methane for instance. Yes you can sample air and tell by the parts/million how much of a particular compound is present. What they have determined is when a human body decomposes it gives off certain measurable compounds that are only present during that time - so the Assumption is if you detect those compounds which are not normally there then there must have been a decomposing human. Not 100% accurate but a real strong indicator.

Jay_D one thing I have learned with this case alone is that anything is possible. Perhaps LA is the father and KC was just mad because she had to take care of caylee while LA had a normal life. She got sick of it and killed the child tried to make it look like a kidnapping but since the car smelled like death and forenscis say it wasn't roadkill she is screwed. I am just brainstorming here.

....and the adoptive parent(s) would now be willing to let KC sit in jail for months, facing possible murder charges while KC protects them with her silence?:snooty:

And KC would sit silent with murder charges already filed?..No way! lol

Isn't there like a 250,000 reward for Caylee?
If there is any possibility what so ever she is somewhere alive imo people would have already come forward.
It's my believe that only 1 person knows what happened and where she is and that 1 person is not talking because it is in her best interest not to. Better to have people wonder and speculate than to know the truth because the truth is going to be worse.

VB

If we were to write a musical ( ex: Tommy by the who ) what songs could be put to main characters surrounding this case. Yes I'm board! Any ideas? I feel KCs' choices of music are interesting & revealing. Would the title of the musical be one of Buddy Hollys' songs, " I Fought the Law & the Law Won "? Anyone want to start a thread.?

I see where you're going with this, but even private adoption agencies would follow the law. Legal paperwork would have to have been filed.

There also would have been no reason to lie about an adoption.

A black-market-type adoption agency would not be advertised, so I don't believe anyone on websleuths would be aware of such an organization.

Unless KA was planning adoption (vs death?) prior to 6/15 it doesn't seem to me there was enough time for any type of adoption to go down..We also know there are no net searches for adoption..With her history there should be!

There are many other reasons why I don't believe she went this route..Too many actually.

It's been shown in the forensics that we've seen (I bold that because there's a lot more that hasn't been released through discovery) that the decomposition that occured in KC's car took place in a "anaerobic" environment, meaning that there was little to no oxygen present. There is even an example given that the body that decomposed in the trunk was wrapped in something, so that would explain not finding that many hairs. To answer your other question, there were more hairs found, but apparently none had the "death band" like the one that has the Anthony mitDNA.

Again, I'd like to stress that there's more forensic evidence that we have not seen through discovery as of yet.

According to the police report it was April 17 not June 17 -- looking at apartments to the extent a card was filled out with her name on it. Did KC have any access to the apartment leasing office to see this card? KC was not renting the apartment in Sawgrass only staying there for a couple of weeks so no reason for KC to be going into leasing office.

For some reason KC either bumped into ZFG and randomly decided to use her or ZFG needed a reason to be at Sawgrass. But then I recall that the nanny was referred to as Zanny <sp> long before this so the likelyhood of finding a person to line up with the name seems really unlikely. This is one piece that doesnt quite fit right. Need to go back to the docs that were released and see what was told by all parties about the card that was filled out at Sawgrass if and why ZFG was even there - was ZFG confirmed as looking at apartments anywhere else? How far was TL apartment from the leasing office and the upstairs apartment that was used for showings?

When KC and AL went to Sawgrass to look at an apartment --- KC had no ID, so she couldn't go view the apartment. I ASSUME she was left behind in the office while AL went to see it....plenty of opportunity if they went say during lunchtime, when the office was practically vacant?? I say she had the opportunity to see the card.

When KC and AL went to Sawgrass to look at an apartment --- KC had no ID, so she couldn't go view the apartment. I ASSUME she was left behind in the office while AL went to see it....plenty of opportunity if they went say during lunchtime, when the office was practically vacant?? I say she had the opportunity to see the card.

Was it Sawgrass?..I can only recall right now KA calling her friend (?) to show them an apt.

This fits perfect, and we know KC to be very coniving and sneaky so it would be nothing for her to snoop thru paperwork. Also, didn't her friend live at Sawgrass?

Was it Sawgrass?..I can only recall right now KA calling her friend (?) to show them an apt.

Her friend was the leasing agent at Sawgrass is what I gather from the interview info. He couldn't show her the apartment because she didn't have an ID -- AL went and saw it without her. Check out the friend's interview with LE -- I think that's where it was stated.

Her friend was the leasing agent at Sawgrass is what I gather from the interview info. He couldn't show her the apartment because she didn't have an ID -- AL went and saw it without her. Check out the friend's interview with LE -- I think that's where it was stated.

No, they didn't go to Sawgrass. It was Crane's Landing or something.

I think it is amazing that one hair survived the clean up that apparently was attempted by C&G, and KC too for that matter! It's like the hand of God made sure this coverup wasn't going to happen! Maybe, that's what gives me alittle hope that maybe a small, tiny part of Caylee will be recovered-cause if that one hair can survive then maybe something of that precious child will too!!:praying::praying:

after hearing parts of todays big release--I started thinking back to the fbi tapes and ca going over how she approached disciple or something like that (I really have a hard time paying attention to her--sorry)--but I'm quesitoning if perhaps Caylee could have been killed by shaken baby syndrome thing....CA covered that quite well that she would never do it...based upon everything we've seen and read--that family can have ugly confrontatons...violence, mixed with anger with kc....I can imagine kc doing it that way....

jmo

Sorry- hit the wrong key---
KC gave this number for her work number- 407-224-XXXX
This is listed to Wm. Whitacre & Assoc.

One of the businesses listed for above name is " A Beautiful Life"
The address for his business is 1000 Universal Studio Plaza, orlando fl

There are other movies listed, but this one jumped out at me.

Anyone familiar with any of this?

Could you clarify this for me?
What do you mean "One of the businesses listed for above" Are you looking in a phone book? Also what movies? Where are you looking?
You can PM me if you like

According to the police report it was April 17 not June 17 -- looking at apartments to the extent a card was filled out with her name on it. Did KC have any access to the apartment leasing office to see this card? KC was not renting the apartment in Sawgrass only staying there for a couple of weeks so no reason for KC to be going into leasing office.

For some reason KC either bumped into ZFG and randomly decided to use her or ZFG needed a reason to be at Sawgrass. But then I recall that the nanny was referred to as Zanny <sp> long before this so the likelyhood of finding a person to line up with the name seems really unlikely. This is one piece that doesnt quite fit right. Need to go back to the docs that were released and see what was told by all parties about the card that was filled out at Sawgrass if and why ZFG was even there - was ZFG confirmed as looking at apartments anywhere else? How far was TL apartment from the leasing office and the upstairs apartment that was used for showings?

Here is the link showing the actual card dated June 17, 2008.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-08/41844520.pdf It is on page 50. This is Zanaida number 2 who lives in Kissimee. I don't know if this is the same one that was sueing Casey or not.
This also when Casey was sure she had to find somewhere else to live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ANicholls16