Random Thoughts and Ideas

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
all she had to tell tone was my car is broke down in your apt complex pkng lot, my dads gonna have it towed. I'll need your car and i'll drive you to the airport with it. I'd let you look at it but my dad's funny about the family cars. why would she chance running out of gas ? she had to get something near the parents house, some evidence, didnt we decide there was surveilance video at the amscot? I hadnt even thought of that but tone said "freezer pops" so she was quick with whatever she did.

KC did tell TL the car had broken down, because he asked her if there was anything he needed to look at and she explained that her dad was going to take care of it. The pontiac was towed 6/30, the same day KC dropped TL off at the airport and the same day she inquires with AH if she could borrow her and her gas can, the day AH and KC go to Target, AH buys the gas can and leaves it with KC. So I guess my question is, was the gas can for use in TL's jeep while he was out of town, or did KC originally plan to pick up the Pontiac and use the gas to refill it, only to find out she was too late and the pontiac had been towed?:waitasec:

that makes sense ... i am surprised TL didnt push her to get it fixed so she wouldnt have to use his vehicle

she told him out of gas reread that yesterday/ the car was towed on 6/30 at 9:16 am/ she took tone to the airport that morning, so maybe she didnt know that the car had been towed, but after the airport she goes to ric and amy's, they do the trgt gas can run, and even though she now has a gas can and transportation, it doesnt look like she goes by amscot until early evening.of course by then car is gone. oh yeah just for fun we have a new receipt to contend with, hess station from 6/17 at 6:31pm, tone turned this over to le along with the blocbustr receipts.

So she knows car is gone on the day it was towed and doesnt ask Amscot if they called it in for Tow? If she knew it contained evidence to put her away dont you think she would have gone and got the car and scrubbed the heck out of it? If she really took the time to dispose of a body so nobody would find it -- why wouldnt she make sure the car was equally as clean? That doenst fit. KC went over 2 weeks and doesnt look for the car either? KC cannot be that stupid acting

that makes sense ... i am surprised TL didnt push her to get it fixed so she wouldnt have to use his vehicle

Hence her explanation for the car being broken down rather than just out of gas...opens a lot of opportunities to lie from there...car needs new transmission, engine's blown, etc. It takes time to order parts and perform repairs....yada, yada, yada,

So, she had to ditch the car prior to dropping TL off at the airport, so he wouldn't insist she drop him off from her car. She couldn't risk this knowing he would put his luggage in her trunk. But this bag of food bothers me too. She could not have stood around for long that time of year with a bag of frozen food without it melting. Hmmmmm:waitasec:

Hey LE -- Did you bother to ask TL if frozen chicken and freezer pops were a regular item on the menu? those items sound like kids foods to me. Were there any signs of those items still in TL freezer? Probably not considering someone folded and organized KC clothing to the point LA noticed how neat it was .. also TL said the first he knew of Caylee missing was the morning when LE went to his APT. I thought LA ran over there around midnight and took what he could - the tampering of evidence in this one is a mess. First the car is not impounded for atleast a day -- key evidence at TL apartment is moved around -- purse is gone through and emptied and things taken -- Somehow LA gets to play LE and organize all the receipts he can find ?? I realize LE cant be everywhere but the way the first 48 hours is handled is leaving a lot of room for tampering argument on BOTH sides.

she told him out of gas reread that yesterday/ the car was towed on 6/30 at 9:16 am/ she took tone to the airport that morning, so maybe she didnt know that the car had been towed, but after the airport she goes to ric and amy's, they do the trgt gas can run, and even though she now has a gas can and transportation, it doesnt look like she goes by amscot until early evening.of course by then car is gone. oh yeah just for fun we have a new receipt to contend with, hess station from 6/17 at 6:31pm, tone turned this over to le along with the blocbustr receipts.

You go right out of TL apartment onto Goldenrod which goes right to the Airport. You go right past Amscot -- do you look out the window and see if the car is still there? And does that generate any kind of conversation between TL and KC like "When is your dad getting the car"? So knowing how early his flight was that car had not yet been towed. Maybe she picked the spot because she did run out of gas, thought she could cash a forged check but couldnt, then decided to call for a ride.

So, she had to ditch the car prior to dropping TL off at the airport, so he wouldn't insist she drop him off from her car. She couldn't risk this knowing he would put his luggage in her trunk. But this bag of food bothers me too. She could not have stood around for long that time of year with a bag of frozen food without it melting. Hmmmmm:waitasec:

Most likely scenerio, ie: that she ditched the car just for a few days so the TL wouldn't have to put his stuff in trunk. She most likely had the intentions for going back, per her wanting the gas cans. But it was too late! Already towed......then the reality sets in for her, she's up S*** creek w/out paddle! Hence, the nightmares started, but telling TL that it was because of their relationship. NOT! It was because she knew soon, she would be BUSTED!

You go right out of TL apartment onto Goldenrod which goes right to the Airport. You go right past Amscot -- do you look out the window and see if the car is still there? And does that generate any kind of conversation between TL and KC like "When is your dad getting the car"? So knowing how early his flight was that car had not yet been towed. Maybe she picked the spot because she did run out of gas, thought she could cash a forged check but couldnt, then decided to call for a ride.

Or u go left out of TL apartment to Semoran (436) and take it all the way down to Airport. Straight shot, no other roads to turn down. You don't go towards the east, just to head back to the west to go to the airport from his house.

Most likely scenerio, ie: that she ditched the car just for a few days so the TL wouldn't have to put his stuff in trunk. She most likely had the intentions for going back, per her wanting the gas cans. But it was too late! Already towed......then the reality sets in for her, she's up S*** creek w/out paddle! Hence, the nightmares started, but telling TL that it was because of their relationship. NOT! It was because she knew soon, she would be BUSTED!

I recall there being signs at Amscot that said something like unattended cars would be towed. Anyone know if these would have been in plain sight? Why wouldnt she just go into the office and say hey "I am KC and my car is parked in a spot in your parking lot and duh .. I ran out of gas - second time in a week. I dont have any money on me to get gas so would you mind if it sat there for a few days until I come back and get it? Here is my phone number in case you need to reach me -- sorry I am just not very responsible these days! Its not like KC should have worried that nobody would know it was hers -- still has a tag on it. I just cannot believe she would risk someone finding it and all the 'evidence' it may have contained ...

thats what i'm saying she drove that car back over there and it wasnt for dinner shopping from moms cabinets. kc told le she put a note on the car saying it was out of gas, the note never gets mentioned again. its not part of the documented evidence either. whatever the reason it was important enough to chance running out of gas over. I'm thinking that by parking it front and center so to speak, she could give it a visual when she was making her a trips ?

I recall there being signs at Amscot that said something like unattended cars would be towed. Anyone know if these would have been in plain sight? Why wouldnt she just go into the office and say hey "I am KC and my car is parked in a spot in your parking lot and duh .. I ran out of gas - second time in a week. I dont have any money on me to get gas so would you mind if it sat there for a few days until I come back and get it? Here is my phone number in case you need to reach me -- sorry I am just not very responsible these days! Its not like KC should have worried that nobody would know it was hers -- still has a tag on it. I just cannot believe she would risk someone finding it and all the 'evidence' it may have contained ...

Unless she wanted someone to steal the car and then she could blame the evidence on them! Who are they gonna believe-poor heartbroken single mother or a car thief? It was a gamble, but like she said to LE "I was running out of options." I know, she didn't say it about the car-but, it holds true for this situation too. Absolutely, most definetly!!:crazy:

Unless she wanted someone to steal the car and then she could blame the evidence on them! Who are they gonna believe-poor heartbroken single mother or a car thief? It was a gamble, but like she said to LE "I was running out of options." I know, she didn't say it about the car-but, it holds true for this situation too. Absolutely, most definetly!!:crazy:

any car thief with any brain would have taken one sniff and ran the other way. I'm not a car thief but I gotta believe, that had someone actually driven it they would have dumped it quick.

any car thief with any brain would have taken one sniff and ran the other way. I'm not a car thief but I gotta believe, that had someone actually driven it they would have dumped it quick.

If someone had stolen it her story would've been quite different, I'm sure....the dingo....ahem....car theif stole my baby.

If someone had stolen it her story would've been quite different, I'm sure....the dingo....ahem....car theif stole my baby.

I gotta wonder, when she finally went by there do you think she thought it had been stolen? te he te he

I cannot believe its been this long without Nurse Ratchet calling a presser about something "urgent" regarding Caylee. They have been AWFULLY quiet for a LONG time.

Im convinced somethings going down.

Either a deal (DP for body)
suspect in BP is involved with Caylee's case,
imminent arrest of accompliace

any bets?

I think the lawyer from Miami has been alot more involved behind the scenes than any of us realize. Not sure whether it's a body deal or an accomplice is coming forward-but, something big is happening, there is a reason for this decision!!:waitasec:

I think the lawyer from Miami has been alot more involved behind the scenes than any of us realize. Not sure whether it's a body deal or an accomplice is coming forward-but, something big is happening, there is a reason for this decision!!:waitasec:

wish I had your cats headphones when I was trying to listen to la videos... lol

according to the LE papers were found in KC car has copies of these documents been released yet? I wonder what they were?

according to the LE papers were found in KC car has copies of these documents been released yet? I wonder what they were?

I dont know about papers in her car, but there was a paper with handwritten directions tonE found in his vehicle, he turned over to le. They mention it in the new doc dump. tonE also handed over more receipts from blockbuster and hess gas.

I cannot believe its been this long without Nurse Ratchet calling a presser about something "urgent" regarding Caylee. They have been AWFULLY quiet for a LONG time.

Im convinced somethings going down.

Either a deal (DP for body)
suspect in BP is involved with Caylee's case,
imminent arrest of accompliace

any bets?

How about this one .... "The final report from the trunk analysis does not contain enough material evidence to be conclusive"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member