Random Thoughts and Ideas

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about this one .... "The final report from the trunk analysis does not contain enough material evidence to be conclusive"

"... to be conclusive to a person who disregards utterly the totality of all of the other combined evidence. Not the least of which is the fact that Caylee has never been seen again since June 15th, 2008,, by anyone, that can and has been verifed and validated."

That's what you meant, right?

"... to be conclusive to a person who disregards utterly the totality of all of the other combined evidence. Not the least of which is the fact that Caylee has never been seen again since June 15th, 2008,, by anyone, that can and has been verifed and validated."

That's what you meant, right?

:clap:

I wasnt sure where to post this or of its been posted before but here it goes anyway:

Has anyone every read this "Backward State" blog on Casey and the Anthony clans speech Analysis...if you thought your head was spinning before....boy o boy....in a brief summation ...according to this website KC is blaming what happened to Caylee on "group of Boy *advertiser censored* Dealers".....

http://www.backwardstate.com/backward_state_website_034.htm

So she knows car is gone on the day it was towed and doesnt ask Amscot if they called it in for Tow? If she knew it contained evidence to put her away dont you think she would have gone and got the car and scrubbed the heck out of it? If she really took the time to dispose of a body so nobody would find it -- why wouldnt she make sure the car was equally as clean? That doenst fit. KC went over 2 weeks and doesnt look for the car either? KC cannot be that stupid acting

I think there's two reasons why she couldn't retrieve the car from the tow lot after it left Amscot. First, her parent's names were on the registration, so she wouldn't have proof of ownership to claim it. The second reason, the money she would have to pay to the tow lot before it could be released, which she probably didn't have.

Hey LE -- Did you bother to ask TL if frozen chicken and freezer pops were a regular item on the menu? those items sound like kids foods to me. Were there any signs of those items still in TL freezer? Probably not considering someone folded and organized KC clothing to the point LA noticed how neat it was .. also TL said the first he knew of Caylee missing was the morning when LE went to his APT. I thought LA ran over there around midnight and took what he could - the tampering of evidence in this one is a mess. First the car is not impounded for atleast a day -- key evidence at TL apartment is moved around -- purse is gone through and emptied and things taken -- Somehow LA gets to play LE and organize all the receipts he can find ?? I realize LE cant be everywhere but the way the first 48 hours is handled is leaving a lot of room for tampering argument on BOTH sides.

First off, the someone who folded and organized all of Casey's stuff is almost guaranteed Casey herself. Lee knew Casey at home with mom doing everything for her. Lee did not know Casey living on the run, on the road, murdered her baby must be in hyper-order Casey...this was another Casey that had evolved from the situations in which she found herself within due to her own decisions..

Lee did go and retrieve Casey's things from Tony's and did in fact have ample time to have "tampered" with and removed evidence from her belongings, easily.

The car was not impounded for 3 days actually, but being as it was locked up tight and there were no signs of anyone having "broken in" there is no reason to believe that there was anything tampered with about the car, until Cindy and George got their hands on it that is...

We do not know what things Lee may have taken from the purse, or Tony for that matter. We do know that Cindy grabbed the cash and that LE grabbed a white card of some kind that has yet to be identified to US...

And unfortunately the first 48 hours happened about 29 to 31 days prior to LE ever becoming involved and Casey had plenty of time to do away with mucho evidence...

I wasnt sure where to post this or of its been posted before but here it goes anyway:

Has anyone every read this "Backward State" blog on Casey and the Anthony clans speech Analysis...if you thought your head was spinning before....boy o boy....in a brief summation ...according to this website KC is blaming what happened to Caylee on "group of Boy *advertiser censored* Dealers".....

I did!! I thought it was stupid lol. JMO And my head WAS spinning going where did these people come up with this crappola?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68442&highlight=backward

Hey LE -- Did you bother to ask TL if frozen chicken and freezer pops were a regular item on the menu? those items sound like kids foods to me. Were there any signs of those items still in TL freezer? Probably not considering someone folded and organized KC clothing to the point LA noticed how neat it was .. also TL said the first he knew of Caylee missing was the morning when LE went to his APT. I thought LA ran over there around midnight and took what he could - the tampering of evidence in this one is a mess. First the car is not impounded for atleast a day -- key evidence at TL apartment is moved around -- purse is gone through and emptied and things taken -- Somehow LA gets to play LE and organize all the receipts he can find ?? I realize LE cant be everywhere but the way the first 48 hours is handled is leaving a lot of room for tampering argument on BOTH sides.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71887&highlight=chicken

I cannot believe its been this long without Nurse Ratchet calling a presser about something "urgent" regarding Caylee. They have been AWFULLY quiet for a LONG time.

Im convinced somethings going down.

Either a deal (DP for body)
suspect in BP is involved with Caylee's case,
imminent arrest of accompliace

any bets?

I'm going to guess its the Dateline story on Caylee, and the Larry King interview for George and Cindy.

Think about being in the A's position. They know that KC is the only person that can lead them to Caylee. Even with the hard work of LE, FBI, TM, LP and the public, still KC holds all the answers (and secrets).

We've all been frustrated by the fact that it seems they know kc did something to Caylee, but they keep defending her anyway....mother of the year and all that.
How could they do it, right?

Now if you knew the one person in the world that knows what happened to your darling granddaughter, and can tell you where she is, what are you going to do? Go in front of the media and tell them you believe your daughter did something to her?

Or do you play the loving supportive facade that you know will get back to your daughter via her attorney?
Because even though she's locked up, she hears about it all. Sees everything put out by the media.

If they say ' we believe she did something to our Caylee', then what has kc got to lose by not talking?

I believe that by keeping up the support, they are keeping the lines of communication open so that maybe one day she will give up Caylees location.

A few people mentioned that in the new videos CA looks as though she wants to jump through the glass at KC.

Imagine how hard it would be for her to not do that . It would be like walking the finest tightrope, and one slip of anger toward her would destroy any chance they had of getting the information from her. NO information means never being able to bring caylee home. ...To rest, or otherwise.
Just a thought to ponder...

It was very clear during the part of the tape where Cindy asks Casey to look up at the screen (so she could look at Casey's eyes) that she (Cindy) did not believe Casey. She then goes on to ask about the photo with the drum set in it - asking if this is Zenaida's apartment. Without missing a beat, Casey immediately says that yes, Zenaida had a drum set. Cindy says "I know who's apartment is in that picture" and again, without missing a beat, Casey says that the two apartments look alike (and presumably both have drum sets!).

Cindy knew Casey was lying right then and there.

Think about being in the A's position. They know that KC is the only person that can lead them to Caylee. Even with the hard work of LE, FBI, TM, LP and the public, still KC holds all the answers (and secrets).

We've all been frustrated by the fact that it seems they know kc did something to Caylee, but they keep defending her anyway....mother of the year and all that.

Now if you knew the one person in the world that knows what happened to your darling granddaughter, and can tell you where she is, what are you going to do? Go in front of the media and tell them you believe your daughter did something to her?

Or do you play the loving supportive facade that you know will get back to your daughter via her attorney?
Because even though she's locked up, she hears about it all. Sees everything put out by the media.

If they say ' we believe she did something to our Caylee', then what has kc got to lose by not talking?

I believe that by keeping up the support, they are keeping the lines of communication open so that maybe one day she will give up Caylees location.

A few people mentioned that in the new videos CA looks as though she wants to jump through the glass at KC.

Imagine how hard it would be for her to not do that . It would be like walking the finest tightrope, and one slip of anger toward her would destroy any chance they had of getting the information from her. NO information means never being able to bring caylee home. ...To rest, or otherwise.

They got no useful information. Only more lies, more diversions, more transferring responsibility, twisting stories into whatever you want to call the storyline that they all have been spinning.

I'd love to believe they thought they were being kind in order to get information. At least then all I would have to say is that they got played by their own daughter. But the fact remains, they have now come around to play the game like their daughter.

We get no useful information from them now.

It was very clear during the part of the tape where Cindy asks Casey to look up at the screen (so she could look at Casey's eyes) that she (Cindy) did not believe Casey. She then goes on to ask about the photo with the drum set in it - asking if this is Zenaida's apartment. Without missing a beat, Casey immediately says that yes, Zenaida had a drum set. Cindy says "I know who's apartment is in that picture" and again, without missing a beat, Casey says that the two apartments look alike (and presumably both have drum sets!).

Cindy knew Casey was lying right then and there.
--------------

Hi Always, I agree with you.I also think CA wanted KC to look up at her so she could "see" if KC. was telling the truth, many mothers have that ability.The drum set episode is ridiculous.KC. answered that without batting an eye! Her mother knows she is lying.I also think the only reason she spoke to the parents is beacause at that point they could bail her out.That is no longer an option.IMO

Just curious if I am the only one who is reading to far into this from the TES site.

TES would like to thank everyone who was able to help in the search for Caylee Anthony on November 8, 9 and 10th. There are a few TES members that are still there sifting through the finds of the past weekend. We pray something will be of help to the police and other investigators, even if its closure to another case

Am I the only one who thinks they found something for sure?

They got no useful information. Only more lies, more diversions, more transferring responsibility, twisting stories into whatever you want to call the storyline that they all have been spinning.

I'd love to believe they thought they were being kind in order to get information. At least then all I would have to say is that they got played by their own daughter. But the fact remains, they have now come around to play the game like their daughter.

We get no useful information from them now.

BTW...Love the A.N quote.was that from one of her biographies?
No they didnt get anything from her, but they're gonna die trying by the looks of things.
Its hardly their fault that they havent been able to get the truth out of KC. Its certainly not for lack of trying.
Some of the best detectives in the country havent been able to get it either. Didnt one of them say she was the toughest nut he's ever tried to crack?EVER! And I bet he's cracked his share of them too.

I dont think they care about getting played by their daughter, or how it all looks to the world. They just want to know where Caylee is.

Just curious if I am the only one who is reading to far into this from the TES site.

TES would like to thank everyone who was able to help in the search for Caylee Anthony on November 8, 9 and 10th. There are a few TES members that are still there sifting through the finds of the past weekend. We pray something will be of help to the police and other investigators, even if its closure to another case

Am I the only one who thinks they found something for sure?

Interesting. I am so glad you posted this and found it. I hope this is significant. I think it is worthy of a thread for discussion.

That said, the phrase I bolded seems oddly worded? (And maybe I am just nit-picking here...) when I read 'even' in that context, it almost sounds as if it is 'in spite' of something has a negative connotation somehow.

If I was writing something that I was hoping would be positive, I think I would have phrased it, 'especially if it is closure to another case.'

Mind you, the negative aspect could have been emotion creeping in the author's writing, i.e. 'even if it is closure to another case because we found remains that determined it wasn't an accident.' :mad: :(

Maybe someone could shed light on how long the post has been on the TES website?
And I interpreted that bolded line just as you did, and it struck me as very, very telling.. I think something was found, and whatever it was, its not good for a family awaiting news of a loved one, wether that be the Anthony's or another family.

Maybe this is the real reason why TES packed up and left so soon. I always kept in the back of my mind that it wasn't for the reasons they stated.

ITA. In an earlier post I compared the situation to talking someone down from the ledge of a building. Just by changing the inflection in your voice you could convey a message that would send the subject over the edge.

As difficult as they are to watch, I'm thankful for the opportunity to see and hear them (the jailhouse videos). It has shed a lot of light on the A's mindset. I must admit, I had to watch a couple of times before I caught on. During the first run through I was banging my head through that proverbial wall, yelling at them to just demand she cut the c**p and tell the truth. Watching the second time, I began to realize exactly what they are up against, and my heart went out to them.

I actually think they handled it very well. If there is a human heart beating inside that young woman, GA touches it. So GA gushed while CA asked questions and took notes, while at times it was obvious that they both wanted to reach out and strangle her. Unfortuntately, she didn't crack, but I think they hoped to at least glean a bit of truth from what she said, any small details that might've put them on the right track to finding Caylee.

As you say, even from jail she is watching for any sign of doubt on their part. If there is any chance she will come clean the parents must continue to reassure her that she is the center of the universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AtroRed