Rant ABOUT THE CASE Here #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This has bothered me too. Some photos, such as the one of her smiling in a blue striped dress, make her look older than three. Then we have the Father's Day tape, where she looks like she's two and a half, yet this was supposed to be her last 24 hours alive.

I thought the same thing. She appeared much older and thinner in the dress picture than the video in the nursing home.

need to rant this morning. Will someone please show this child some respect and get her buried. I blame the Defense team and Casey for the 2nd autopsy not being done yet. So Caylee's bones are still lying in a wooden box!!!!! This sucks!!!!

need to rant this morning. Will someone please show this child some respect and get her buried. I blame the Defense team and Casey for the 2nd autopsy not being done yet. So Caylee's bones are still lying in a wooden box!!!!! This sucks!!!!

Thank you!

That was my rant for yesterday, and again today. My logical mind knows it's just bones, not her spirit, but I just can't get past it. It seems so utterly disrespectful. At this point, I'm beyond caring (ok, well, maybe not) :furious:who or what the holdup is (although I'm sure it is Baez and his determination to have those darn xrays and pics from the 1st autopsy, just because...well, just because he wants them, and darn it if I stomp my feet enough and point fingers enough, and slip in little tacky remarks to the judge enough, I'll get my way, right?)
Enough, just do what's right, because it's right,
now that's a new concept isn't it!

Whew! I feel better :) Rant over

Thank you!

That was my rant for yesterday, and again today. My logical mind knows it's just bones, not her spirit, but I just can't get past it. It seems so utterly disrespectful. At this point, I'm beyond caring (ok, well, maybe not) :furious:who or what the holdup is (although I'm sure it is Baez and his determination to have those darn xrays and pics from the 1st autopsy, just because...well, just because he wants them, and darn it if I stomp my feet enough and point fingers enough, and slip in little tacky remarks to the judge enough, I'll get my way, right?)
Enough, just do what's right, because it's right,
now that's a new concept isn't it!

Whew! I feel better :) Rant over

:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

I AGREE with EVERYTHING you RANTED ABOUT...What the HECK!!!!!Put her little bones to rest...All that keeps going through my mind is this and it is really SAD that "Her little body lay ROTTING in a trashbag for sooooo long and Casey didn't give a crap....and now her little body lies in a cardboard box in a funeral home fridge and they still don't give a rats (BEEP)...I HOPE this all new and improved DEFENSE SPIN blows up in their faces...:furious::furious::furious:

My rant is about people posting. It kind of miffs me that people are coming up with vocabulary and terminology I've used. They copy my words: as if it is their original construction. Am I to feel flattered, peeved or what? I know that is not the primary focus in this case. But it still upsets me, a little...Does anyone else feel this way?

My rant is about people posting. It kind of miffs me that people are coming up with vocabulary and terminology I've used. They copy my words: as if it is their original construction. Am I to feel flattered, peeved or what? I know that is not the primary focus in this case. But it still upsets me, a little...Does anyone else feel this way?

concentric, relax. It's no big deal. It's happened to me before and I've lived through it. I see it as a form of flattery. People posting here are pretty well focused on the case. If they repeat something another poster has written it might just mean that particular phrase or graph was comfortable and outstandingly intelligent to the point of being remembered.
Take it as a compliment. And keep posting.
jmo

Oh, definitely be flattered! ;) (Unless they are trying to use your own words against you which happens to me all the time. LOL)

I posted this the other day and I cannot find it! however something that really bothers me about this case and all the pictures of Caylee,is that when I study them,especially the much younger pictures I do not think I am always looking at pictures of the same child!!!! Caylees teeth are all very close together and some of the pics show a gap in the front teeth,this should not change in a child of this age,also some of the pics,in my opinion depict a child older than almost 3. I really do not believe that we are always looking at pictures of the same child!!!! Left field----maybe--however what about this case in not in left field???

So ... what do you, and the others who have thought this, think this means?

What does it have you thinking about or wondering about?

Ok, I just had an awful thought :eek:! I just started watching NG (DVR) and heard the 2nd autopsy has been completed close to a week ago (thats a rant in itself!)...they keep showing where Caylees remains are, is there security there around the clock? As sane as all of us are here:crazy:, how many wackos out there are also obsessed with this case and are thinking about taking her :eek::eek:!!! Possibly someone with good intentions, but a deranged mind, wanting to have her buried properly...or some evil soul who thinks they could get money for her return!!! Stop showing where she is, please have her service already, and let our angel rest in heaven!!

Ok, I just had an awful thought :eek:! I just started watching NG (DVR) and heard the 2nd autopsy has been completed close to a week ago (thats a rant in itself!)...they keep showing where Caylees remains are, is there security there around the clock? As sane as all of us are here:crazy:, how many wackos out there are also obsessed with this case and are thinking about taking her :eek::eek:!!! Possibly someone with good intentions, but a deranged mind, wanting to have her buried properly...or some evil soul who thinks they could get money for her return!!! Stop showing where she is, please have her service already, and let our angel rest in heaven!!

If NG doesn't stop teasing the nutz public ..... this will happen. Sad too.

Talk about it over and over being unguarded *wink *wink *wink

Shameful imo

If NG doesn't stop teasing the nutz public ..... this will happen. Sad too.

Talk about it over and over being unguarded *wink *wink *wink

Shameful imo

OMG!! Just finished watching and she did address the issue of security!!!! I was afraid to mention it on here!

yes, shameful imo too, but not to those without morals or a soul!

My rant tonight is that there is simply nowhere to cook crow. Guess I will have to serve it raw. hehehe WTG, LP!!

I have so many........ but, I am super-pizzed to find out tonight, that the 2nd autopsy was done 5 days ago!!! WTF!!!! Bury this beautiful child already, what are they waiting for????

I have seen some of my original ideas re-posted later as if it was new. I am fine with that. I see it as planting seeds and maybe it gets lost in the noise but it is flattering to see it re-surface or that some other poster gets the same idea or, reaches the same conclusion.

The seeds I set off in the wind landed somewhere and germinated in a few minds to flourish and grow. That's a good thing. A lasting reward.

I have seen some of my original ideas re-posted later as if it was new. I am fine with that. I see it as planting seeds and maybe it gets lost in the noise but it is flattering to see it re-surface or that some other poster gets the same idea or, reaches the same conclusion.

The seeds I set off in the wind landed somewhere and germinated in a few minds to flourish and grow. That's a good thing. A lasting reward.
I have to tell you we all feel that way from time to time. I will post something brilliant..no one sees it and then a couple pages someone posts the same thing and everyone goes goo goo. It's just timing and not personal against anyone. Just depends on how much people read or where they jump in.
It used to drive me nuts, but I realize it is just a part of message board life.

Okay back to case ranting :)

I've watch points I've made in a thread become posts themselves within an hour as if the OP just happened to have had the same thought on some old information I just had. I choose to just think of it as flattery. I had made a good point and now others are embedding it into their arguments.

There are a lot of posts here every day, and not one of them are about me or my ego. As long as people are pleading for Caylee's justice I'm fine with how my contributions support other's views.

This has bothered me too. Some photos, such as the one of her smiling in a blue striped dress, make her look older than three. Then we have the Father's Day tape, where she looks like she's two and a half, yet this was supposed to be her last 24 hours alive.

I've had the exact same thought. It's like things are a bit off (time-wise).

My rant is this...........................

I NEED another DOC DUMP!!!!!!

ASAP

I have to tell you we all feel that way from time to time. I will post something brilliant..no one sees it and then a couple pages someone posts the same thing and everyone goes goo goo. It's just timing and not personal against anyone. Just depends on how much people read or where they jump in.
It used to drive me nuts, but I realize it is just a part of message board life.

Okay back to case ranting :)

It's worse at work when people do this to you. I remember before we started our business, and I worked for 22 years for others, and there would be someone using my idea to an owner who I was the second of, it would just tickle me to death. At first I was mad, but after time, I learned to take it as a compliment and laugh. The ones who know you, know where their idea came from. I think people absord ideas from others, and just don't remember where they got it from. (or they could be KC, LOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tammy58