Rant ABOUT THE CASE Here #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I've read a few of the recent rants and they are GOOD!! They make my own rant seem so silly and trivial, but here I go anyway . . .

I'd like to rant about all the repedative names! Doesn't anyone find it weird that so many of the names involved in this case are so similar?

First you have all the women's names in the house starting with a hard "C." A little confusing in the first few days, but easily overcome.

Then you've got two Anthony's (who were dating during the timeframe in question)

Two Casey's (one a PI and one a suspect)

Two Padilla's (how common could THAT name be??)

Then last but not least (okay, I'm digging deep for this one . . .) the Hoover PI and the Hoovers taken from the home!!

ARRGGGHHH! How is my muddled brain supposed to keep all of this straight??

Don't forget all the Jose's.

My rant today is about bags of trash. How often did we see someone from the A's bring out and toss trash bags? Stuffed animals that had been brought to the home from people who cared were bagged up and tossed, I can not help but compare how those small tokens of love were treated in the same way we now know sweet Caylee was, put into a trash bag and just tossed. I became physically ill when that hit me, what is it with this family that anything they no longer want is just thrown away like trash?

VB

Vegas Bride,

This says a lot about a family doesn't it? Such a shame too. So heartless. They are social enough to know better. I can't imagine anyone acting like this and then expecting public sympathy - really!!!

My rant is about people posting. It kind of miffs me that people are coming up with vocabulary and terminology I've used. They copy my words: as if it is their original construction. Am I to feel flattered, peeved or what? I know that is not the primary focus in this case. But it still upsets me, a little...Does anyone else feel this way?

Cheer up, Concentric, that's happened to me countless times, but my stuff ends up appearing in someone else's book! :floorlaugh: :blowkiss:

I have seen some of my original ideas re-posted later as if it was new. I am fine with that. I see it as planting seeds and maybe it gets lost in the noise but it is flattering to see it re-surface or that some other poster gets the same idea or, reaches the same conclusion.

The seeds I set off in the wind landed somewhere and germinated in a few minds to flourish and grow. That's a good thing. A lasting reward.

I completely agree.

I have to tell you we all feel that way from time to time. I will post something brilliant..no one sees it and then a couple pages someone posts the same thing and everyone goes goo goo. It's just timing and not personal against anyone. Just depends on how much people read or where they jump in.
It used to drive me nuts, but I realize it is just a part of message board life.

LOL...Very funny post.

Wow, I've read a few of the recent rants and they are GOOD!! They make my own rant seem so silly and trivial, but here I go anyway . . .

I'd like to rant about all the repedative names! Doesn't anyone find it weird that so many of the names involved in this case are so similar?

First you have all the women's names in the house starting with a hard "C." A little confusing in the first few days, but easily overcome.

Then you've got two Anthony's (who were dating during the timeframe in question)

Two Casey's (one a PI and one a suspect)

Two Padilla's (how common could THAT name be??)

Then last but not least (okay, I'm digging deep for this one . . .) the Hoover PI and the Hoovers taken from the home!!

ARRGGGHHH! How is my muddled brain supposed to keep all of this straight??

Hahaha. Same here!

Add to your list: 1 more Padilla (1 bondsman, 1 bodyhunter, 1 LE spokesman), another Jesse (one of LP's names), probably 2-3 more Anthonys / Tonys, a Melich and a Belich. Oh, and the real and fake ZFGs. arrrghhhh!

Good catch mydailyopinions: a few Joses for the defense!

Crystal clear!

I missed NG tonight. After seeing the comments made here, I'm glad I missed it. I am afraid I wouldn't own a TV anymore had I watched.

This has definately gone from a circus to a freak show.

May the Lord bless the LE investigators !

"I missed NG tonight." Hee Hee! Where am I, who am I? Is it 7:00 p.m. where you are?:blushing:

Okay my rant about this case.

That trifflin' no account miss priss shuffles her beehind into court....and the boards go off the charts with so many visitors I can't get logged in or see any boards much less this one.....

Shew...I feel better now.

No KC speak KC code today in court!!! :mad:

Cheer up, Concentric, that's happened to me countless times, but my stuff ends up appearing in someone else's book! :floorlaugh: :blowkiss:
Too funny...and I sure hope NOT the truth.:Banane37:

Can I post my opinion on KC's appearance on this thread?? I observed that posts saying she looked fabulous were ok......I have a different opinion.

Can I post my opinion on KC's appearance on this thread?? I observed that posts saying she looked fabulous were ok......I have a different opinion.
drop it.

My new rant is that it came out somehow at the hearing today that JB is responsible for the delay of Caylee's funeral as he was given the rights over her body. GRRRRR! :furious::furious::furious:

I have to tell you we all feel that way from time to time. I will post something brilliant..no one sees it and then a couple pages someone posts the same thing and everyone goes goo goo. It's just timing and not personal against anyone. Just depends on how much people read or where they jump in.
It used to drive me nuts, but I realize it is just a part of message board life.

Okay back to case ranting :)
Dontcha just hate when that happens. But, you're right. It's a cyber reality. So now, if I have something to say but I'm too tired to type, I just wait 'cause sure as he!!, someone's gonna come along and type it for me. Then I can just chime in and say, "ITA!" :p (I love this icon.)

My new rant is that it came out somehow at the hearing today that JB is responsible for the delay of Caylee's funeral as he was given the rights over her body. GRRRRR! :furious::furious::furious:

AMEN! That is my biggest rant (so far) today..
I just can NOT wrap my mind around KC not giving that poor baby's remains to her own grandparents. I guess thats mild considering what she did to Caylee.. but still.. it just seems like insult (x 100000) upon injury to hand over the responsibility of the remains to Baez.. Just MAKES ME SOOOOO MAD!

Im also annoyed and confused about the whole 2nd autopsy thing..supposedly the reason for delaying putting little Caylee's remains to rest. Dr. Lee claimed 2nd autopsy was done a week ago.. but Baez was claiming it wasnt? :waitasec:

I think the great-grandparents should be given the rights to Caylee, personally. They are a neutral loving party to Caylee. They have never come into question throughout this whole ordeal as being anything except wonderful to Caylee. They should be given the opportunity to do the right thing and give this child a proper burial. I am sure Shirley P. would be more than willing and honored to do so.

The devil :devil: murdered her own child and has given dracula :drac: possession of her remains...call me chicken little :chicken: because I think the sky is falling!!!!

moo

My first rant - here goes.

Why do so many Websleuthers allow others to avoid responsibility for their actions ? GA isn't responsible because he was manipulated by CA. CA isn't responsible because she was maniuplated by KC. KC isn't responsible because she was controlled by CA ,and GA didn't stand up for her. Now that CA & GA they haven't had any contact with KC for 3 months, they are all being controlled by the attorneys. No one ever makes a decision on their own, I guess.

Don't blame me for this rant. I was manipulated into posting it by the Nanny.

Okay......one more rant and then I'm done.

If any member of the A family gets any kind of immunity I will vomit!!!

Especially, if it comes out that they DID know where Caylee's broken body was!!!

They sicken me, the whole lot of them!!!

I don't think that is going to happen. Remember the other day their attorney said " We are still trying to get immunity?"...........that told me that LE was not playing.

He did not even try to paint a rosy picture to look like they would.

My first rant - here goes.

Why do so many Websleuthers allow others to avoid responsibility for their actions ? GA isn't responsible because he was manipulated by CA. CA isn't responsible because she was maniuplated by KC. KC isn't responsible because she was controlled by CA ,and GA didn't stand up for her. Now that CA & GA they haven't had any contact with KC for 3 months, they are all being controlled by the attorneys. No one ever makes a decision on their own, I guess.

Don't blame me for this rant. I was manipulated into posting it by the Nanny.

Isn't that the truth !!!! NO ONE is responsible for ANYTHING it appears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member