Rant ABOUT THE CASE Here #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AMEN! That is my biggest rant (so far) today..
I just can NOT wrap my mind around KC not giving that poor baby's remains to her own grandparents. I guess thats mild considering what she did to Caylee.. but still.. it just seems like insult (x 100000) upon injury to hand over the responsibility of the remains to Baez.. Just MAKES ME SOOOOO MAD!

Im also annoyed and confused about the whole 2nd autopsy thing..supposedly the reason for delaying putting little Caylee's remains to rest. Dr. Lee claimed 2nd autopsy was done a week ago.. but Baez was claiming it wasnt? :waitasec:

ITA!!!!

In fact I've already griped about it on the thread specifically regarding the hearing. For the first time it makes me want to write a letter to that #@!*&^$#@! sitting in prison.

I'm confused about the autopsy thing too.

Shaymus at The Rock My first rant - here goes.

Why do so many Websleuthers allow others to avoid responsibility for their actions ? GA isn't responsible because he was manipulated by CA. CA isn't responsible because she was maniuplated by KC. KC isn't responsible because she was controlled by CA ,and GA didn't stand up for her. Now that CA & GA they haven't had any contact with KC for 3 months, they are all being controlled by the attorneys. No one ever makes a decision on their own, I guess.

Don't blame me for this rant. I was manipulated into posting it by the Nanny.

Shaymus at the Rock, I agree w/everything you said, except the part about "why do so many Websleuthers allow . . ."

My rant is: Why is it everytime I attempt to put any logical thinking into this case I feel "crazy?"
My prediction today is that K.C. is going to throw L.A., C.A. and G.A. under the bus by the time this is over and they know it....
My last rant is J.B. could have done what is right by baby Caylee and refused to take guardianship of her remains and spoke with his client about guardianship being giving to the Great Grandmother so Caylee could be laid to rest at last with a proper burial. (I see now who is running his show by the decision that was made.)
I won't get into today, the recent news of a movie deal, the pictures sold etc. I just want baby Caylee out of that wooden box and laid to rest with dignity and respect.....

ITA!!!!

In fact I've already griped about it on the thread specifically regarding the hearing. For the first time it makes me want to write a letter to that #@!*&^$#@! sitting in prison.

I'm confused about the autopsy thing too.

Shaymus at the Rock, I agree w/everything you said, except the part about "why do so many Websleuthers allow . . ."

Don't waste your stamp, DaughterAlice. If I recall correctly, Baez himself told the media in a presser months ago that he (or I'm sure one of his partners now) sifts through/monitors Casey's mail (with her agreement, I'm sure). I would ASSUME that he has an agreement with her not to bother her with hate mail (and anything else he did not want to bother her with...).

The devil :devil: murdered her own child and has given dracula :drac: possession of her remains...call me chicken little :chicken: because I think the sky is falling!!!!

moo

I must say this cracked me up! I needed this today!

My rant is: Why is it everytime I attempt to put any logical thinking into this case I feel "crazy?"
My prediction today is that K.C. is going to throw L.A., C.A. and G.A. under the bus by the time this is over and they know it....
My last rant is J.B. could have done what is right by baby Caylee and refused to take guardianship of her remains and spoke with his client about guardianship being giving to the Great Grandmother so Caylee could be laid to rest at last with a proper burial. (I see now who is running his show by the decision that was made.)
I won't get into today, the recent news of a movie deal, the pictures sold etc. I just want baby Caylee out of that wooden box and laid to rest with dignity and respect.....

it is just a brown 'cardboard' box.........like the type you store something in. Now the latest news........kc INTENTIONALLY KILLED CAYLEE, would her decisions on guardianship count???? IMO, just claim this baby! and do some form of religious ceremony!

I see a lot of discussion about the death penalty for KC & I'd just like to throw this out there.
While I certainly understand the gut reaction in favor of it, I'm against it. And let me tell you why: it's too good for her. Let her rot in prison for the rest of her life. I'm on the fence regarding solitary confinement vs. general population; it would be interesting to see people's thoughts on this. On another forum, I read another suggestion I liked very much. In her cell, play a tape of Caylee's voice saying "Mommy" very softly, intermittently & randomly. And don't let anyone else admit that there's a tape playing.

"Voice? Tape? No... I don't hear anything..."

On this morning's segment from the Today show ... someone puhleeease tell me that JB did NOT stand outside the courthouse yesterday and say to the media "This is her day..." when asked how KC was handling everything??!!! WTF is that supposed to mean?? Her day? KC's day? REEEEALLLY? Her day for WHAT, exactly? No, her day is comin... but it was NOT yesterday. OMG.. furious.

TY guys.

As a really great WS'er said to me earlier, 'Hope you have a cotton candy day!'

:blowkiss:

It seems everyone is so busy wanting to get all there thoughts about KC out there that it is difficult to get your posted questions answered. If anyone might have an answer to my post 323 on the KC intentionall killed thread I would be so satisfied. I cant' get Caylees body being found with plants growing out of her and the FBI taking plants out of A's yard after caylee's remains were found. Could the seedlings from A's backyard matured in Caylees skeleton? Will the forensic botanist have figured out time of death because of the new growth. Can the seedlings from a white hibiscus & a pink flowering plant have traveled onto Caylees body? My mind is enquiring?

It seems everyone is so busy wanting to get all there thoughts about KC out there that it is difficult to get your posted questions answered. If anyone might have an answer to my post 323 on the KC intentionall killed thread I would be so satisfied. I cant' get Caylees body being found with plants growing out of her and the FBI taking plants out of A's yard after caylee's remains were found. Could the seedlings from A's backyard matured in Caylees skeleton? Will the forensic botanist have figured out time of death because of the new growth. Can the seedlings from a white hibiscus & a pink flowering plant have traveled onto Caylees body? My mind is enquiring?

Hi KageyKaren,

I read your post and thought it was a really astute thought. Wouldn't it be great if they have that kind of really conclusive evidence linking directly to the A's yard? You might want to go back to your post, as I think someone else followed up on it a bit.

Also, there is a thread called "LIST Case Questions and Answers For Members #5" that is great to post specific questions on, and usually someone will follow up and answer. You can find it here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77303

HTH

I think the great-grandparents should be given the rights to Caylee, personally. They are a neutral loving party to Caylee. They have never come into question throughout this whole ordeal as being anything except wonderful to Caylee. They should be given the opportunity to do the right thing and give this child a proper burial. I am sure Shirley P. would be more than willing and honored to do so.

I think Shirley has her hands full already, and it would pull her more into the middle of it than she needs. (what if JB tried to stop her, lengthy court scenario, etc) Sadly KC, can give the rights to the mailman if she wants to, it's not our choice. If the courts were to ever get into in, though (not likely, I know but) I'd vote for the biological father (providing he wanted to step up) should be offered the rights.

Yes yes and yes - plants and bugs have standard growth / life cycles
and can be very helpful to prosecutors in determining various things
also like humans - plants have dna - it is very possible to prove
a seedling came from a particular bush particularily when there is
samples to compare .

I think we are going to be astounded by what the bug and plant guys
are going to be able to tell us .

Yes yes and yes - plants and bugs have standard growth / life cycles
and can be very helpful to prosecutors in determining various things
also like humans - plants have dna - it is very possible to prove
a seedling came from a particular bush particularily when there is
samples to compare .

I think we are going to be astounded by what the bug and plant guys
are going to be able to tell us .

Bond started a new thread for discussion on Forensic Botany. Should be interesting

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...33#post3147433

Thank you Sharpar! This is so interesting in a forensic case. If the plant info. is as I'v descirbed, defense will have a diificult time refuting mother nature's natural process. The "Living Plants," might just nail this case over and above all the other Forensic sciences.

I am not allowed to say exactly what I am thinking so I will just :
:furious:&&&%%%###*****:furious:
:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics