Rant About the CASE Here! Get it off your chest.#4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a night owl and an earlybird..the worst combination ever.

Wow-those are really cool websites! I'm gonna make sure to take time out to study them! Thanks:)

Dig deep enough and you will find a lot.:)

Casey just may have been a real Gypsy Princess!!!:eek:
Roma

Bwahahahaha. We already DO!

Most folks just slept right on through it in the wee hours and don't yet know they have been assimilated.

We need more reporters who are insomniac night-owls so we get the breaking news first. Darnit. (Can't they add this as course curriculum for Journalism? 'How to Cater to Night-Owl News Junkies 101')

The Associated Press state bureaus and national offices are all staffed 24 hours a day. You can check the state and national wires any time and new stories are being filed and older ones updated.

http://hosted.ap.org/specials/bluepage.html

"Ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put."

--Winston Churchill

I've always appreciated his insightful muse on the situation.

LOL He certainly makes the point why trying not to end a sentence with a preposition is ridiculous.

I don't read all the threads, so I've only seen a few calling Caylee by Klee. It catches me off guard and reminds me of kleenex or the Indian clarified butter Ghee. Too bad Caylee won't ever grow up and get online and decide to call herself Klee on Myspace in about fifteen years.

Agreed.

Weirdo. :D That is an anomaly.

You know you can't be both a Nightie and an EBird unless you have multiple, over-lapping DX's.

We feel your pain, Mod, but... I'm not buying it.

You're just a-skeered that we'll go all OT and fail to search in the wee-wee hours before you get to work! :blowkiss:

Face it and fess up, Beanie, you're an WS ADDICT.

I'm disconcerted.

Hmm...I've posted something that disapeared? Am I mistaken? Did I post it on another thread? I may have. I'll post again.

Kelly/Caylee...Does anyone else find that interesting?

I'm disconcerted.

Hmm...I've posted something that disapeared? Am I mistaken? Did I post it on another thread? I may have. I'll post again.

Kelly/Caylee...Does anyone else find that interesting?

click on your name and go to "find" posts... if your post isn't there, then yep, probably gone. :(

Can the "duct tape on her head" please be put to rest already!? Just because there may have been duct tape on the skull, doesn't mean there was duct tape on her head before decomposition! In fact it seems even MORE absurd to think that the body would decompose and be slashed around in rain, water and a tropical storm and the duct tape would just stay put in the same place. How could anyone even think that makes any logical sense????

All that needed to happen was duct tape thrown into the bag (maybe even an extra piece casey didn't need!) and as the body decomposed the water moved the bag around, the tape got stuck to anything and everything in the bag....it's just a coincidence that some got on the skull.

So please, please stop saying this "duct tape on her head" as if it's a FACT, it isn't!! And it doesn't help in sleuthing REAL facts and scenarios when some are SO FOCUSED on the duct tape head theory!

The Associated Press state bureaus and national offices are all staffed 24 hours a day. You can check the state and national wires any time and new stories are being filed and older ones updated.

http://hosted.ap.org/specials/bluepage.html

TY, GH, you diligent News Geek.

But 24X7 access does not quite fulfill the insomniac's dream.

We yearn for 24X7 reporting. :D

(But, you know we love you... ) :blowkiss:

I find it strange if not ridiculous that police could not break a 22 yo who sits in front of them and tells one lie after another.

I wonder how many 22 year olds or any age for that matter are sitting in jail awaiting trial from telling truth after truth?

Can the "duct tape on her head" please be put to rest already!? Just because there may have been duct tape on the skull, doesn't mean there was duct tape on her head before decomposition! In fact it seems even MORE absurd to think that the body would decompose and be slashed around in rain, water and a tropical storm and the duct tape would just stay put in the same place. How could anyone even think that makes any logical sense????

All that needed to happen was duct tape thrown into the bag (maybe even an extra piece casey didn't need!) and as the body decomposed the water moved the bag around, the tape got stuck to anything and everything in the bag....it's just a coincidence that some got on the skull.

So please, please stop saying this "duct tape on her head" as if it's a FACT, it isn't!! And it doesn't help in sleuthing REAL facts and scenarios when some are SO FOCUSED on the duct tape head theory!
I havent heard of any official explicit descriptions of the remains and/or duct tape one way or the other,have you?

I find it strange if not ridiculous that police could not break a 22 yo who sits in front of them and tells one lie after another.
What exactly do you find strange about a sociopathic murderess not admiting that she killed her daughter knowing that to do so would most likely put her on a gurney with a needle in her arm?
Im not buying your obvious implication that since they didnt get a full confession from a known pathalogical liar that it somehow is an indication of her innocence.It doesnt follow.

Dig deep enough and you will find a lot.:)

Casey just may have been a real Gypsy Princess!!!:eek:
Roma
Golly Gee!!!
That changes everything!!
How do I join the Fan Club too??:eek:

What exactly do you find strange about a sociopathic murderess not admiting that she killed her daughter knowing that to do so would most likely put her on a gurney with a needle in her arm?
Im not buying your obvious implication that since they didnt get a full confession from a known pathalogical liar that it somehow is an indication of her innocence.It doesnt follow.

Nice summation, Kline.

It doesn't follow.

Hubby had knee scope last week...I just stayed up all night...don't doctors like to sleep in? I mean they of all people should get LOTS of sleep!

News IS. And I suspect that you follow world updates as closely as anyone.

But, we're sadly lacking a night-owl journalist on Caylee's case.

That is why we need that Fox News cam back :)...OOOH look, I think a palm frond just moved :crazy:...well it was fun....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danielrosini